Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unsealed Seeker

40+billion gold worth of love was given in the making of this silly thread. Unless you want to count that 4 trillion market value item aswell, but eh. None of this really matters, because I'm a just a silly selfish entitled p***k "nice guy".

Ta for now people, good luck in your adventures in Gaia, and don't forget that being respectful and open-minded has it's benefits.

Rewriting this entire nonsense of an OP because despite how much i believed i communicated it correctly, the masses disagree, and i suppose what matters is that people actually understand it...

--

I grew up with the belief that women were more emotionally sensing and understanding than guys. But I don't seem to get this from women. Instead i seem to be ignored generally, and any major interaction (which is generally restricted to online as far as major interaction goes), they aren't very nice people.. I completely understand that this does not encompass all women, and I am not trying to generalize with this.. I am simply saying that I personally have had no such luck.

People on this thread seem to be caught up on a whim-belief that i'm a self-entitled p***k, and that I think woman owe me something, or that i am generalizeing. This is incorrect, and I cannot express how many times i have said in the posts that I consider everyone an individual, with their own paths of how they behave, aswell as my positive beliefs in women.

I was only trying to express my discontent with my own unsuccesses. I apparently portrayed this horribly incorrectly, and for that I apologize.

I am a dependent against choice. I was born that way. And as things stand right now, the only people i have in my life are my direct family. This frightens me because once I no longer have them, I have no one. I cannot survive without the aid of others, and I am only at frustrations with my life as a whole. It is not directed towards any specific people.

If this isn't enough to explain my position and apologize for my miscommunication earlier, than I do not know what else I can possibly say.

~~Well, it's been fun, as i've encountered a few sincere people, and that's all I was hoping for. I know I said this before, but I think I'm going to say it again and mean it this time. I have no more reason to take part in this pointless negativity. For those who were sincere, thankyou. I'll see if I can muster up some kind of reward for your troubles. For everyone else, you may continue to throw labels and be misleading to your leasure. Ta.
Luc Zeal
If I was to go off shear personal experience though, I would easily claim that it did cover 100% of girls.

That sounds a little twisted.
- ninja

Unsealed Seeker

Lucky~9~Lives
Luc Zeal
If I was to go off shear personal experience though, I would easily claim that it did cover 100% of girls.

- ninja

I should hope so. I'd hate for that to be the norm.
Luc Zeal
Lucky~9~Lives
Luc Zeal

- ninja

So don't go off your sheer personal experience.

Unsealed Seeker

Lucky~9~Lives
Luc Zeal
Lucky~9~Lives
Luc Zeal

- ninja

I'm not? If I were to be going off of that, then I would not even be putting it up for questioning or discussion. It would be simple declarations and a waste of time to even post it.
Luc Zeal
Lucky~9~Lives

I'm not? If I were to be going off of that, then I would not even be putting it up for questioning or discussion. It would be simple declarations and a waste of time to even post it.

What discussion; you feel girls should be one way, your experience says otherwise, you're not going off your experience anyway?

Tipsy Smoker

You're wrong. The end.
No one is "supposed" to be anything.

Unsealed Seeker

rolleyes

You know, someday I'll get a reasonable response from someone who doesn't cater to societies delusional fog, and when that day comes, I will eat my shoes.

It's no wonder humanity has so many interpersonal issues. No one can seem to see past their own wool.

Fanatical Zealot

Luc Zeal
rolleyes

You know, someday I'll get a reasonable response from someone who doesn't cater to societies delusional fog, and when that day comes, I will eat my shoes.

It's no wonder humanity has so many interpersonal issues. No one can seem to see past their own wool.

Man, the kit is screaming at this moment!

You expect a reasonable response to, all woman are evil and selfish, and I thought they'd all be good and sentimental? Lots of trans men chase me around and I have to beat them off with a stick, but woman never seem to like me?

You expect a reasonable, rational response to this?

The only thing I can say is "You sound kind of like a d**k." ... "Who stereotypes people too much based on their limited experiences". Maybe don't be a d**k? Maybe woman will treat you nicer. Not liking you =/= they are all selfish and tah ebilsz.

Also eating your shoes is a bad idea; even leather has poor nutritional value and doesn't digest well, so I'd recommend NOT doing that.

I can assure you, society is not delusional on this count.

If you want straight honesty.

Everyone has been trying to let you down easy, bro.
Luc Zeal
rolleyes

I'm sure you have plenty of really important, deep, heavy s**t to say. That's why you're posting on Gaia with the rest of us. p***k.

Shirtless Member

Sometimes I wonder if maybe if a society treats something as the way it should always be, that when a thing changes if perhaps it hasn't become a genetic imprint? It's not how DNA works, I know that. But there are some women who turn out the way you are describing and I just can't see how they got that way when I look at their families.

I think that in a sense society is experiencing 'aftershocks' of the changes in gender roles. It used to be that women took care of the home and men did all the really hard work. Giving birth aside. Women were to find a husband who could provide all the things they needed or wanted, and make it her mission to make that man 'her hero' every time a light bulb needed changing.

Now society expects us to be equal partners, and some women appear to take this as an opportunity to 'get even' for all the crap from before. They're getting carried away with their emotions and causing a huge fuss over crap that isn't really an issue in many cases. And it filters down the line to less extreme women who are somehow still hung up on the 'man must care for me' but lost the 'he's my hero' aspect.

Give it a few generations, and hope that it all evens out eventually. Since that does absolutely nothing for you now, I suggest dating men. Us bitches be crazy.

Newbie Noob

It may just be that your habits/lifestyle leave you out of touch with the sort of women you're looking for. Factors like where you are and what you do are CRITICAL to the sort of person you'll wind up interacting with. When I started high school, the girls around me were judgmental, promiscuous, drug dealers, and just kinda bitchy in general. Then I transferred to a school about an hour away and all the girls there were awesome.

Unsealed Seeker

Suicidesoldier#1

You expect a reasonable response to, all woman are evil and selfish, and I thought they'd all be good and sentimental? Lots of trans men chase me around and I have to beat them off with a stick, but woman never seem to like me?

The only thing I can say is "You sound kind of like a d**k." ... "Who stereotypes people too much based on their limited experiences". Maybe don't be a d**k? Maybe woman will treat you nicer. Not liking you =/= they are all selfish and tah ebilsz.

On the contrary, i've devoted my life to being attentive and caring to people. At a time i was much more sympathetic to girls than guys, and that's one of life's lessons that i've taken into. I'm accepting of everyone now. So it isn't without it's benefits.

Nowhere in my OP did i declare that girls were all evil and selfish. You missed the concept entirely.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff