Demonic Sex Symbol

So this was blowing up my notifications, so I'm closing it. lol

Dapper Reveler

You've come to the wrong website.

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Please explain why killing something that doesn't feel pain is wrong?
It isn't morally right obviously, but why wrong?

Also, there can't be exceptions to it?
Rape victims?
Child has potential to kill parent?
Crack baby?
Possibility to cause a fatal situation to health of mother or itself?

If so, then not all abortion is morally wrong.
If anything, a person who wants to should have the choice if that want to or not and there should be a medical advisory that agrees the person should have an abortion if they want one.

Demonic Sex Symbol

Captain_Shinzo

Rape victims?
Crack baby?

If anything, a person who wants to should have the choice if that want to or not and there should be a medical advisory that agrees the person should have an abortion if they want one.

1. We actually don't know scientifically if it feels pain, but it is alive, so it does give me reason to believe that it does feel pain.
2. Wrong, because that baby could be a great human being.
3. Rape Victims could always give away the baby, not kill it.
4. C-Section
5. If they're on crack, the should be in jail, and shouldn't even be pregnant, and if that is the case, should be put into proper authority.
6. Again, C-Section, and if the fetus is having health problems, should be put in the hospital.

Magical Girl

Dainty Heiress
So my thoughts on abortion is that is wrong, that any woman that has an abortion should be charged with some type of criminal felony. I feel you are killing a human life, (YES IT IS ALIVE INSIDE THE WOMB) Please do give me your thoughts, even if I don't like them, BUT, DO NOT GIVE ME PRO-LIFE, PRE-LIFE crap. I hate that s**t...
[Curious]

Does this make the 'father' of the child an accessory to murder since they put the child in the murder zone?

Demonic Sex Symbol

HMS Thunder Child
Dainty Heiress
So my thoughts on abortion is that is wrong, that any woman that has an abortion should be charged with some type of criminal felony. I feel you are killing a human life, (YES IT IS ALIVE INSIDE THE WOMB) Please do give me your thoughts, even if I don't like them, BUT, DO NOT GIVE ME PRO-LIFE, PRE-LIFE crap. I hate that s**t...
[Curious]

Does this make the 'father' of the child an accessory to murder since they put the child in the murder zone?

I would believe so, but the father can't really do anything if the mother aborts the child.
Captain_Shinzo

Rape victims?
Crack baby?

Crack babies are born small and catch up.
It's alcohol that's the bad one.

And then, you could argue mother could be charged for doing crack while pregnant.
Actually, crack in general is illegal.
I think unless you plan to raise the child yourself you should have an abortion. Adoption should be reserved only for children whose parents have been rendered unable to care for them/are dead and have no living relatives.

No child should be born unwanted. If you bring an infant into the world just to dump it off on some stranger's lap you are human garbage.

Timid Tipper

Kiss_Me_Im_Hallucinogenic
I think unless you plan to raise the child yourself you should have an abortion. Adoption should be reserved only for children whose parents have been rendered unable to care for them/are dead and have no living relatives.

No child should be born unwanted. If you bring an infant into the world just to dump it off on some stranger's lap you are human garbage.

I agree with this. A child being brought into the world when he/she isn't wanted is worse than aborting it.

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Dainty Heiress
Captain_Shinzo

Rape victims?
Crack baby?

1. We actually don't know scientifically if it feels pain, but it is alive, so it does give me reason to believe that it does feel pain.
2. Wrong, because that baby could be a great human being.
3. Rape Victims could always give away the baby, not kill it.
4. C-Section
5. If they're on crack, the should be in jail, and shouldn't even be pregnant, and if that is the case, should be put into proper authority.
6. Again, C-Section, and if the fetus is having health problems, should be put in the hospital.

1. No, we do. We know when the child forms nerves. Then, near the same times, develops senses of feeling and pain. No one has said it outright just yet to avoid backlash. However, pain is irrelevant as it is more about ending life. ( or, the way I see it, potential life. Which is different.)
2. Whether someone will be a good person or not doesn't justify life or death.
3. I've known friends who have been in foster care for years to be left there and suffer extremely poor conditions. Foster homes and foster care is a complete hell hole that no child should be tortured to go through.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCFQF0jnbls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RucyRFGD5Cg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlGulYa6ChA
( A few examples. )
4.Um....A c-section isn't some natural form that cures everything now. I'm not speaking of simple "baby is misplaced or choking" but more as "Oh s**t its shutting down the mother's life support systems we need to act fast".
5. A pregnant woman in prison doesn't solve anything.
6. Again, c-sections don't fix every problem. Not everything can be easily cured off the bat. Things happen.

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuunilef Yediis
Captain_Shinzo

Rape victims?
Crack baby?

Crack babies are born small and catch up.
It's alcohol that's the bad one.

And then, you could argue mother could be charged for doing crack while pregnant.
Actually, crack in general is illegal.

Alcohol I meant. Thank you for the correction.

but monetary charging of the mother doesn't fix the child. It's just a form of revenge.
Captain_Shinzo

Rape victims?
Crack baby?

No abortion can be the morally right choice in plenty of less extreme situations.

Simply not being able to afford a child and dooming yourself, your baby-daddy, and the child to a life of poverty, stress, potentially even crime is a morally wrong thing to do.

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Henrika
Captain_Shinzo

Rape victims?
Crack baby?

No abortion can be the morally right choice in plenty of less extreme situations.

Simply not being able to afford a child and dooming yourself, your baby-daddy, and the child to a life of poverty, stress, potentially even crime is a morally wrong thing to do.

True, but that seems like a double negative.
Doing something that is controversial to avoid a bad situation doesn't make a decision "morally good".
Maybe the best decision, I can agree, but depending on the situation and among other things, it is hard to assume that killing a child is the right thing to do unless you are ABSOLUTELY SURE it is the best decision and is a mercy killing.

Dapper Reveler

Dainty Heiress
I;ve seen this thread to many times to keep arguing on your behalf. Don;t worry the government is going to fail after Russia and China dump our treasuries so that you will no longer have to pay for this genocide so called Affordable Health care act.
Captain_Shinzo
Henrika
Captain_Shinzo

Rape victims?
Crack baby?

True, but that seems like a double negative.
Doing something that is controversial to avoid a bad situation doesn't make a decision "morally good".
Maybe the best decision, I can agree, but depending on the situation and among other things, it is hard to assume that killing a child is the right thing to do unless you are ABSOLUTELY SURE it is the best decision and is a mercy killing.
But you're not killing a child. You're getting rid of a clump of cells in an arbitrary point of development.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff