Indifferent 0.19480519480519 19.5% [ 15 ]
How olds she now? 0.1038961038961 10.4% [ 8 ]
Umm hunnn 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 77 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42 43 > >>

Dandrogyny
Oh Miss
Dandrogyny
I don't like that her first answer was "I liked pink and Barbie!" That isn't what makes someone a woman.

However, judging by how she cringes every time they call her "Tim"...

I think her focus on gender roles is just part of living in a society that is so focused on gender roles.

Many people are quite comfortable in their gender roles. I'm a transsexual and I love everything about being a woman. I didn't transition because I hated blue or having short hair or rough housing with other boys. I transitioned because I saw myself female in my head, breasts and curves and high voice, all markers of what a woman is, whether the fashion is androgynous or not. That's a woman in nature. And that's what I knew in my heart I was.

******** androgyns who focus on stereotypical gender roles instead of understanding what it means to be a man or woman.
Wait, what? ******** androgynes who "focus" on stereotypical gender roles?? Are you sure you're using the word "androgyne" correctly, here? I am not actively "avoiding" gender roles. And what it "means" to be a man or woman has NOTHING to do with those roles. People who RELY on those roles are the ones who are too ******** focused on them. You need to step off, and broaden your understanding. I don't need to cater to gender roles to know that I am a man.

The second half of your post really seems to conflict with the first half, honestly, and I can't tell if you are telling people to ******** themselves for not following gender roles or if you ARE telling them to ******** themselves FOR following gender roles. Honestly, it doesn't matter EITHER way, and a person should be allowed to do WHATEVER makes them comfortable, whether it is "stereotypical" or not. That was NEVER my point. I just don't get why so many trans women associate female with "Barbie". Seriously.

you obviously don't know s**t about transwomen
Dandrogyny
Kaosgirl
Dandrogyny
Kaosgirl
Dandrogyny
I don't like that her first answer was "I liked pink and Barbie!" That isn't what makes someone a woman.

Cringing over an arbitrarily masculine name is somehow more telling than a fondness for arbitrarily feminine interests?
In MY opinion (it's an opinion, not a fact-claim), you can't really fake the disgust you have for your "past life" as a transsexual.

Quote:
Dandrogyny

I think her focus on gender roles is just part of living in a society that is so focused on gender roles.

I'd like to say "obvious observation is obvious," but my notion of what should be obvious doesn't seem to match that of the general population.
I was saying that to clarify the nature of my criticism. Quit nitpicking.

Just because I don't suck your d**k when I agree with something you said, doesn't mean I'm nit-picking. I was actually offering a criticism of a society where something like that needs to be clarified.
Wow, midol. Take some.
That's obscenely sexist.
Oh Miss
Dandrogyny

Many people are quite comfortable in their gender roles. I'm a transsexual and I love everything about being a woman. I didn't transition because I hated blue or having short hair or rough housing with other boys. I transitioned because I saw myself female in my head, breasts and curves and high voice, all markers of what a woman is, whether the fashion is androgynous or not. That's a woman in nature. And that's what I knew in my heart I was.

******** androgyns who focus on stereotypical gender roles instead of understanding what it means to be a man or woman.

burning_eyes
WOW, that was a great
deep, feeling reply..
you touched on so much

and did it in an overall positive way..
Thank you for that post..
it rocks..
Dandrogyny
Oh Miss
Dandrogyny
Oh Miss
Dandrogyny

Wait, what? ******** androgynes who "focus" on stereotypical gender roles?? Are you sure you're using the word "androgyne" correctly, here? I am not actively "avoiding" gender roles. And what it "means" to be a man or woman has NOTHING to do with those roles. People who RELY on those roles are the ones who are too ******** focused on them. You need to step off, and broaden your understanding. I don't need to cater to gender roles to know that I am a man.

The second half of your post really seems to conflict with the first half, honestly, and I can't tell if you are telling people to ******** themselves for not following gender roles or if you ARE telling them to ******** themselves FOR following gender roles. Honestly, it doesn't matter EITHER way, and a person should be allowed to do WHATEVER makes them comfortable, whether it is "stereotypical" or not. That was NEVER my point. I just don't get why so many trans women associate female with "Barbie". Seriously.

you obviously don't know s**t about transwomen
Explain or shut the ******** up. Don't make outrageous claims like that without clarity.

you don't know s**t because you aren't one, and because you're an androgyn you're even less likely to 'get it' because you reject the very thing we base ourselves around: gender.
lol. and then Dan had a fit.

For those late to the party: He does know quite a bit about the trans issue, but he expects people to conform to his ideas on the subject, and anyone who does things differently is accused of being not trans, less trans, or just plain old wrong. I am 100% serious, which is the unfortunate thing.

inb4 "this is why I blocked you" and/or "I took you off ignore but now you're back on it!!!"~~~~~~~
Teehee. "inb4".
If Dan moved his arm, would his signature pic have to be removed?
Dr Dillinger
If Dan moved his arm, would his signature pic have to be removed?
Probably. I'm more worried about how he can see my posts if he has me on ignore? Do you think he is a specter? Maybe I should try ******** some different men...

EDIT: Wow I just saw his edit. People can be so childish. Good thing we're all grown n s**t, ey Dillinger?
burning_eyes
Wow great convesationsssss
I find it really interesting that, both you are
transgendered person and talking from
different sides of the same coin..

I love it..
it shows that, us non-trans
people aren't the only ones
who are either confused or find
this subject difficult or odd
to try to get a handle on
these things....