Welcome to Gaia! ::

Suicidesoldier#1
Fermionic
Nila Nycto
Suicidesoldier#1
IT IS EVERYTHING. ._.

Along with good morals and things.

But why do some smart people forget about good morals and things?

I wouldn't say that morals and intelligence necessarily go hand in hand.
Let's look at Hitler, shall we? Undoubtedly an intelligent man, but his morals weren't worth what a pig could spit.

No, Hitler was very stupid.

This has been proven time and time again.

In what way?
Much of the time people mistake bluntness or even an attempt to explain as being rude and easily take offense.
Suicidesoldier#1
Fermionic
Nila Nycto
Suicidesoldier#1
IT IS EVERYTHING. ._.

Let's look at Hitler, shall we? Undoubtedly an intelligent man, but his morals weren't worth what a pig could spit.

That's propaganda. You don't get to be King of Nazis if you're stupid.

4,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
Elraine Figarette
Intelligence doesn't always come packaged with things like self-respect, respect for others, or an open mind.

I see now. Thank you ^^

4,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
severedDEATHelemental
Suicidesoldier#1
Fermionic
Nila Nycto
Suicidesoldier#1
IT IS EVERYTHING. ._.

Agree.

Fanatical Zealot

Nila Nycto
Suicidesoldier#1
Nila Nycto
Suicidesoldier#1
Nila Nycto
Suicidesoldier#1
IT IS EVERYTHING. ._.

I don't think they do.

From my experience it is dumb people who tend to have bad morals, there is just a certain level of intelligence associated with doing the right thing.

Plenty of people think they are smart, but they tend to be dumb people.

IMO is ultimately dumb but, it's generally more prevalent in those who think they are smart; ironically they then try to berate "stupid people", never realizing their predicament.

I see... They do not rethink their actions.
Thank you, kind sir^^

Mhhm. 3nodding

I mean we are all dumb, but the more you know the more you realize you don't know.

Those who are very close minded generally like to their they are intelligent, not aware or ignoring all else that exists in the universe that they don't know about, that which goes in in their day and they know nothing of.

In my experience, bad people generally have no idea what they are doing becuase in general, smart people at least see the logic of being moral and benefits it provides, and to behave any other way is silly. 3nodding

In my post to Pseudo_Onkelos,
I asked him why in all types of intelligence do ridiculing still persists?
What are your opinions?

People will ridicule those they feel are bad regardless of intelligence.

For instance, I ridicule serial killers and nazis and things not just for their lowered intelligence but for their absolutely abhorrent moral stance.

Just as you are ridiculing people now.

I think in some cases "stupider" people will be annoying to "smarter" people, but ultimately it's about their actions and things and morality and less about their intelligence.

Fanatical Zealot

severedDEATHelemental
Suicidesoldier#1
Fermionic
Nila Nycto
Suicidesoldier#1
IT IS EVERYTHING. ._.

Being a moron is exactly why you become King of the Nazis.
Suicidesoldier#1
severedDEATHelemental
Suicidesoldier#1
Fermionic
Nila Nycto
Suicidesoldier#1
IT IS EVERYTHING. ._.

That doesn't make any sense.

4,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
Suicidesoldier#1
Nila Nycto
Suicidesoldier#1
Nila Nycto
Suicidesoldier#1

I don't think they do.

From my experience it is dumb people who tend to have bad morals, there is just a certain level of intelligence associated with doing the right thing.

IMO is ultimately dumb but, it's generally more prevalent in those who think they are smart; ironically they then try to berate "stupid people", never realizing their predicament.

Thank you, kind sir^^

Mhhm. 3nodding

I mean we are all dumb, but the more you know the more you realize you don't know.

Those who are very close minded generally like to their they are intelligent, not aware or ignoring all else that exists in the universe that they don't know about, that which goes in in their day and they know nothing of.

In my experience, bad people generally have no idea what they are doing becuase in general, smart people at least see the logic of being moral and benefits it provides, and to behave any other way is silly. 3nodding

What are your opinions?

For instance, I ridicule serial killers and nazis and things not just for their lowered intelligence but for their absolutely abhorrent moral stance.

I think in some cases "stupider" people will be annoying to "smarter" people, but ultimately it's about their actions and things and morality and less about their intelligence.

Thanks.
Nila Nycto
Seriously... What's the use of intelligence?
Sure, it gives you an advantage in school but how come some or if not, most of our smart people can't deal with certain situations?
Some of them feel so high already that once you answer incorrectly- they berate and belittle the average ones?
I thought it was our moral obligation to enlighten others?

What're you on about, certain situations? I mainly use my intelligence to see through bullshit.

Fanatical Zealot

Fermionic
Suicidesoldier#1
Fermionic
Nila Nycto
Suicidesoldier#1
IT IS EVERYTHING. ._.

In what way?

Well, all his Generals hated him. He had very poor war plans and strategies and tactics and things, and often times messed things up- we decided not to kill Hitler becuase he was deemed more of a detriment to their military alive then dead. The technology he personally oversaw, such as the tank, bolt action rifles and some other things were generally of very poor designs, with the only merits being other people's desigsns. For instance, while his panzer tanks were strong, this mostly responsible for german engineers, his own personal design saw a very expensive and crappy type of armor. While it could deflect a sherman round, it had no virtually side armor, and it had no turret, I.E. you could not aim your weapon without moving the entire vehicle. In that way if you wanted to hit someone say, straight in front of you, it was fine, but sense it had no maneuverability it might take a minute to get on target for a target that is just say, 15 degrees to the left. Rather than being able to aim your weapon, you had to move your entire vehicle to get on target- then, they had no side armor.

Even though our Sherman tanks were crap, all they had to do was flank a German tank and down it went. Our non-explosive rounds could tear right through their tanks- but not becuase they didn't try. No, all of the armor was in the front of the tank, which was super expensive, and hard to make, and limited production, but also made it weaker sense it had no side armor and couldn't turn sideways. It would be like making it so if you wanted to look at something you would have to turn your entire body sideways instead of being able to turn your head, but imagine you are even slower at turning around than an elephant.

Bolt action rifles? Oh man, it was possible to move around or do anything with them. You might as well only had one shot. In Close quarters combat, city fighting, you are going to issue 44 inch long weapons that are extremely hard to reload? They might as well have been using muskets. We could fire off multiple shots and they only had one, so they went bang and we went bang bang.

This is what he personally decided sense he thought it was best. The world's first assault rifle, invented at the time, now the type of weapon used by all modern milatiries, was rejected by Hitler sense he didn't see the value- ironically, we had already been establishing similar weapons for years. The only good weapons coming out he ignored. Talk about "lightning war" and then using bolt actions, which are super slow to reload and fire. rolleyes

His strategy was hit hard and fast- duh! So is anyone's. That's not really a strategy. A strategy would be that at 6 o clock zulu time 15 minutes after our initial raid we'll have our second commando unit come around the back and wipe out anyone trying to run away, box them in when they are perfectly unprepared.

Hitler's strategy was to attack his enemy head on, rather than sneak around, use ambushes, or flank them.

Then we talk about the oversight. He used his supposedly best troops, SS, to kill civilians rather than fight his enemies. He fought a two front war stupidly declaring war on Russia who thought that Hitler would never attack him. He decided that atom bombs were stupid so he only had 9 scientists working on how to figure them out. He believed that Germans were of ATLANTEAN descendence and that of a pure breed they would have magical powers for God's sakes- I mean, what supper powers even, just "super powers", not super strength or flight, just "super powers", a baseless mindless accusation.

Then, he killed like 11 million Jewish people- why? They walked into a death camp for him so why not use them a soldiers, cannon fodder at the least? Lots of people throughout history have used captured enemy soldiers or prisoners as bait, to bait an enemy into an ambush.

He could have won major battles that way, simultaneously killing off all the Jews using them as soldiers.

BUT NO! Uses soldiers, millions, to eliminate Jews that probably would have fought "for Germany". An absolute moron. Nothing this guy did was intelligent at all, which is obvious given the basis for his beliefs. ._.

Fanatical Zealot

Nila Nycto
Suicidesoldier#1
Nila Nycto
Suicidesoldier#1
Nila Nycto
Suicidesoldier#1

I don't think they do.

Thank you, kind sir^^

Mhhm. 3nodding

What are your opinions?

Thanks.

blaugh

4,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
severedDEATHelemental
Nila Nycto
Sure, it gives you an advantage in school but how come some or if not, most of our smart people can't deal with certain situations?
Some of them feel so high already that once you answer incorrectly- they berate and belittle the average ones?

What're you on about, certain situations? I mainly use my intelligence to see through bullshit.

Situations that are repeated but people always come up with the same old solution instead of a new one.

Fanatical Zealot

severedDEATHelemental
Suicidesoldier#1
severedDEATHelemental
Suicidesoldier#1
Fermionic

That doesn't make any sense.

Nazis are stupid.

Nazis like stupid people.

It is stupid people that tend to be the higher up nazis.

The Nazis will not like a higher up person who is not stupid- ergo in order to be "King of the Nazis", you have to be stupid.
Nila Nycto
severedDEATHelemental
Nila Nycto

Situations that are repeated but people always come up with the same old solution instead of a new one.

Like what?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games