Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

circumcised?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 19, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 >

well it was a religious thing to do, then it was to be more clean. centuries ago, poor conditions could pass disease more so to remove some skin it lessend the chance of passing or having a disease.
Well it's done for cleanliness(not like baptizing cleanliness, it decreases you chances of catching an STD) plus foreskin is hideous. Mostly everyone's circumsized now anyway.
Astrocide
Well it's done for cleanliness(not like baptizing cleanliness, it decreases you chances of catching an STD) plus foreskin is hideous. Mostly everyone's circumsized now anyway.

It in no way increases your chances of getting an STD, lol, unless of course you are being unsanitary to begin with. It is just a little extra skin, you just need a little extra attention while washing your bits and pieces.
Astrocide
Mostly everyone's circumsized now anyway.

That's only true for the U S of A. In just about every other country - bar the Islamic majority ones, and the Philipines - circumsicion isn't widely practiced. I think that in the USA circumsicion is also happening less often too.

I think that the parents should leave it up to their son to make their own choice later in life, unless their religion states that it has to be done.
kajukho86
Astrocide

That's only true for the U S of A. In just about every other country - bar the Islamic majority ones, and the Philipines - circumsicion isn't widely practiced. I think that in the USA circumsicion is also happening less often too.

I think that the parents should leave it up to their son to make their own choice later in life, unless their religion states that it has to be done.

Given the choice at age 18 to have a bit of you d**k chopped off would you?

Its for the sake of preventive medicine and a better sex life. What better gift to get at birth?
I'm a chick... And a gentile.
Male circumcision is a routine practice in the US nowadays. In most hospitals it's automatically done. I'm not sure what the policy is about giving permission. However, the trend of circumcision is becoming less common. More and more people prefer to leave their genitals untouched. Sanitary reasons aren't really a concern, because if a person learns to keep themselves clean, there shouldn't be any harm.

About the sex talk, can we please keep that out of here? stare This is PG-13, people. We don't need to know the details about how great it is to be with your circumcised or uncircumcised guy.

My personal preference? Circumcised.
Its like cutting the clitorus off a female.
Puerilis
Its like cutting the clitorus off a female.

Hardly! Don't even try to compare. Female circumcision is NOTHING like the male version. A little skin is not the same as losing an entire bundle of nerves.
My view: Repeat topic!
And I think it's a barbaric practice that serves no real purpose.
I find it easier to masturbate seeing as I still have mine.
Avor
Its for the sake of preventive medicine and a better sex life. What better gift to get at birth?
Better? Why, with the loss of sensitivity and the ease of actually having intercourse, what a wonderful gift! By slicing that off, all you're doing is lowering the feeling of the Glans. The foreskin is there for a reason!
Avor
kajukho86
Astrocide

Given the choice at age 18 to have a bit of you d**k chopped off would you?

Actually there are several reports that say it doesn't give you a better sex life since you're losing several nerves during the process.
iam a guy.. and that is a thing that i dont want to know how it feels. i want kids about a few years so.. let my balls hang on there place.. and everybody is happy.

invasora's Fav

Monster Streaker

Keliah
tabberung
isn't circumsision only for jewish religion?

it used to be, but i think it's also catholic and just for "health" reasons nowadays.. in africa, though, in some tribes, female circumcision is a common thing.. at 15 years old ish.. *shudder*

Female "circumcision" is called mutilation for a reason.
If the equivilant were done to a male they would cut off his p***s.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff