Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Dreamz
and again true i only meet a small amout but thats how averageses go for other tests they only take about 10 people in test them and they get there 9 out of ten or whatever it comes out to so i can use that to what i know of christians and put it on a big scale((same here like my parents oh my lord i told them im pegan the flip out was amazing hahaha but so amusing))
i don't know about you but i've always noticed that no one ever asks me my opinion in those polls, and generally they don't represent accurately the information because i don't generally agree and no one ish up there stating my opinion gonk meh, maybe it's just me...
Vampire Dreamz
Christians always preach about love, understanding, compassion, and all things of that nature but why is it almost none of them have that. why do most christians dicriminate and are cocky up tight bastards i mean there are some who break that there are some who devote there life to god or marry or whatever type of god/saint you believe in i heard some sickening things like "its gods will the tsunami happened" and things like we shouldnt help them where is there compassion for those people i thought we all were "children of god" even if we arent christians. christianity is one of the most snobish self absorbed things ive ever seen and that whole "love god and believe in the trinity" to get to heaven makes me wonder to why couldnt BEING A GOOD PERSON be enough but oh no you can be a d**k and aslong as you believe in the basic bible principle you get into heaven how do you know it wasnt made by a whole bunch of smart men each adding things they want to look great and putting down history with a twist to suit them and dont give me that faith bullcrap because i know you believe god gave choice and the choice coulda been making a false bible so annything you have to say about what i said go right ahead christians flame me give opninions anything from anyone will work since im bored outta my mind

I say the bible has a lot of good advice on how we should treat people. Too many people who call themselves Christians are judgemental, snobby, and even ignorant to their own behaviors. I was very cautious when I started to go to church. I didn't want to be like one of "them" so to speak. I wanted to be what I thought was the right Christian. I am understanding, loving, and I don't judge people. I hate all of those people who call themselves saved Christians like it makes them better than someone else. (not exactly them but more their actions) I actually prefer to call myself a Believer instead of a Christian because there are too many people who ruin that name.

1,500 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Mina Valkyrie
Vampire Dreamz
and again true i only meet a small amout but thats how averageses go for other tests they only take about 10 people in test them and they get there 9 out of ten or whatever it comes out to so i can use that to what i know of christians and put it on a big scale((same here like my parents oh my lord i told them im pegan the flip out was amazing hahaha but so amusing))
i don't know about you but i've always noticed that no one ever asks me my opinion in those polls, and generally they don't represent accurately the information because i don't generally agree and no one ish up there stating my opinion gonk meh, maybe it's just me...
you think about the polls to hard in my opnion its a simple answer if you think very simply *laughs*
1) What kind of Christians have you been exposed to? There's heaps of religions who believe in Christ and not all fit into that description of what you think Christians believe in and how they treat others not of the faith.
2) Instead of stereotyping Christians why don't you spend your energy wasted on boredom to get to know what Christianity is all about or find something to believe in other than condemn the beliefs of other people.
Vampire Dreamz
Mina Valkyrie
Vampire Dreamz
you think about the polls to hard in my opnion its a simple answer if you think very simply *laughs*
you lost me sweatdrop

1,500 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
LankyJ
Vampire Dreamz
Christians always preach about love, understanding, compassion, and all things of that nature but why is it almost none of them have that. why do most christians dicriminate and are cocky up tight bastards i mean there are some who break that there are some who devote there life to god or marry or whatever type of god/saint you believe in i heard some sickening things like "its gods will the tsunami happened" and things like we shouldnt help them where is there compassion for those people i thought we all were "children of god" even if we arent christians. christianity is one of the most snobish self absorbed things ive ever seen and that whole "love god and believe in the trinity" to get to heaven makes me wonder to why couldnt BEING A GOOD PERSON be enough but oh no you can be a d**k and aslong as you believe in the basic bible principle you get into heaven how do you know it wasnt made by a whole bunch of smart men each adding things they want to look great and putting down history with a twist to suit them and dont give me that faith bullcrap because i know you believe god gave choice and the choice coulda been making a false bible so annything you have to say about what i said go right ahead christians flame me give opninions anything from anyone will work since im bored outta my mind

I say the bible has a lot of good advice on how we should treat people. Too many people who call themselves Christians are judgemental, snobby, and even ignorant to their own behaviors. I was very cautious when I started to go to church. I didn't want to be like one of "them" so to speak. I wanted to be what I thought was the right Christian. I am understanding, loving, and I don't judge people. I hate all of those people who call themselves saved Christians like it makes them better than someone else. I actually prefer to call myself a Believer instead of a Christian because there are too many people who ruin that name.
you are one of the minorties in religion i like *shakes hand and smiles*haha sorry but your rare now and you basacly said about everything i believe i use to be "christian" now i have a dif view yet it still has the basics of what the bible teaches plus some like love people show mercy and compassion all that good stuff

1,500 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
El_Diablola
1) What kind of Christians have you been exposed to? There's heaps of religions who believe in Christ and not all fit into that description of what you think Christians believe in and how they treat others not of the faith.
2) Instead of stereotyping Christians why don't you spend your energy wasted on boredom to get to know what Christianity is all about or find something to believe in other than condemn the beliefs of other people.
ok you should go to "hell" hahaha i was a christian all my life till about 3 years ago now im a pegan/druid so bite me and i didnt stereotype god damnit! i said there are good one ok im relly gonna put that in bold for the idiots
I am a Christian and I disagree with your statement.
First of all, not all Christians are snobbish. Only some! And those are people who disobeys God's commandments....
For us, Christians, we follow the Ten Commandments. It is like our law. And because of the imperfection of man and because God didn't create us as a perfect human, we, Christians, sometimes violate one of those commandments.
Also, there are many kind of Christians. We have a "bamboo raft" Christians or those who didn't actually believe in God, that being a Christian is only a name. We also have the "tugboat" Christians or those who only follow to some Christians' doings whether good or bad. Lastly, we have the "sail boat" Christians or those who follow God's doings exemplified by His son, Jesus. They are the true christians, by the way. heart
Vampire Dreamz
LankyJ
Vampire Dreamz

I say the bible has a lot of good advice on how we should treat people. Too many people who call themselves Christians are judgemental, snobby, and even ignorant to their own behaviors. I was very cautious when I started to go to church. I didn't want to be like one of "them" so to speak. I wanted to be what I thought was the right Christian. I am understanding, loving, and I don't judge people. I hate all of those people who call themselves saved Christians like it makes them better than someone else. I actually prefer to call myself a Believer instead of a Christian because there are too many people who ruin that name.
you are one of the minorties in religion i like *shakes hand and smiles*haha sorry but your rare now and you basacly said about everything i believe i use to be "christian" now i have a dif view yet it still has the basics of what the bible teaches plus some like love people show mercy and compassion all that good stuff

Amen to all the good.
One thought though.
If there wasn't all of the bad, would we know how good all the good stuff would be?
So don't always see all of those people as a horrible thing, just think of them as reminders of how we should or should not be and how good the good can be.

1,500 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Rainstar07
I am a Christian and I disagree with your statement.
First of all, not all Christians are snobbish. Only some! And those are people who disobeys God's commandments....
For us, Christians, we follow the Ten Commandments. It is like our law. And because of the imperfection of man and because God didn't create us as a perfect human, we, Christians, sometimes violate one of those commandments.
Also, there are many kind of Christians. We have a "bamboo raft" Christians or those who didn't actually believe in God, that being a Christian is only a name. We also have the "tugboat" Christians or those who only follow to some Christians' doings whether good or bad. Lastly, we have the "sail boat" Christians or those who follow God's doings exemplified by His son, Jesus. They are the true christians, by the way. heart
i sont think anyone saw my part about i know there are some good ones and i use to be one i know the beliefes i went to chruch ever sunday and my statements more true then you know alot of people see it just not ones of the faith so it seems
LankyJ

Amen to all the good.
One thought though.
If there wasn't all of the bad, would we know how good all the good stuff would be?
So don't always see all of those people as a horrible thing, just think of them as reminders of how we should or should not be and how good the good can be.

eek *claps* I don't think I've ever thought of stuff that way, good perspective ^_^ thank you...
You shouldn't really generalize whether Christians are good or bad, because there are Christians who are good and some are just f*ckingly intolerant.

I'm not a Christian, by the way.

1,500 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Mina Valkyrie
LankyJ

Amen to all the good.
One thought though.

eek *claps* I don't think I've ever thought of stuff that way, good perspective ^_^ thank you...
i agree very well put
You are right. I do believe in God, but not near the same way. People wrote the bible, the bible was translated by people, and kings rewrote it. Plus there are things hidden in a vault about the bible. I personally see the bible as a guide to be a good person, but yet not something to trust as a faith. They all say to be slaves of God. Yet, if we are to be slaves then why did he give us free will. The ability to choose the words I have posted this instant. To choose the choices, food, clothes, hair, emotions, for a day. If God is so loving and merciful. Why put us through a test, that with a society of today, none shall pass. (according from a bible view). God is good, the bible helpful, but do live a life to what is right in that of a heart. For my heart tells me that I am good and the bible isn't delivering the message that it was intended to. This is part of my opinion. Have a good moment in time.
*sighs* well I've reached my goal for tonite, (finding someone with a damned good point this early in the morning), now back to mindless dribble till i can fall asleep...have a good nite you all ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff