Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,500 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Christians always preach about love, understanding, compassion, and all things of that nature but why is it almost none of them have that. why do most christians dicriminate and are cocky up tight bastards i mean there are some who break that there are some who devote there life to god or marry or whatever type of god/saint you believe in i heard some sickening things like "its gods will the tsunami happened" and things like we shouldnt help them where is there compassion for those people i thought we all were "children of god" even if we arent christians. christianity is one of the most snobish self absorbed things ive ever seen and that whole "love god and believe in the trinity" to get to heaven makes me wonder to why couldnt BEING A GOOD PERSON be enough but oh no you can be a d**k and aslong as you believe in the basic bible principle you get into heaven how do you know it wasnt made by a whole bunch of smart men each adding things they want to look great and putting down history with a twist to suit them and dont give me that faith bullcrap because i know you believe god gave choice and the choice coulda been making a false bible so annything you have to say about what i said go right ahead christians flame me give opninions anything from anyone will work since im bored outta my mind

im not stereotyping sincei know there are some good ones and men arent perfect if you call me a stereo type like the last few im gonna flip because i said not all are a put it in bold for the idiots
well since im a christian, or use to be one, i kinda have to disagree on what your saying. Sure some christians can be snobby, but isnt that just like everyone else. Some people out there only care about themselves, i think it has nothing to do with religion.

1,500 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
windsparrow
well since im a christian, or use to be one, i kinda have to disagree on what your saying. Sure some christians can be snobby, but isnt that just like everyone else. Some people out there only care about themselves, i think it has nothing to do with religion.
i use to be a chrsitian to and yes all people can be snobby but christians hide behind god so often and look down on everyone because of there god and the beliefe that they can do no wrong since slavation is through the love of god
Believing in a god is a feeling, and the Bible doesn't help me with that. Although I don't believe in a God that created everything and therefore I don't see myself as a "real" Christian. I just believe in something after life and a god.
I know some who are good and some who arent. On average Id have to say that no they arent. But I know many who are understanding of others religions so its really kinda hard to say.

1,500 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Aapebol
Believing in a god is a feeling, and the Bible doesn't help me with that. Although I don't believe in a God that created everything and therefore I don't see myself as a "real" Christian. I just believe in something after life and a god.
yes i believe in something creating us to i belive in many things the the bible is one of the bigest hoaxes in my opinion and religion is only there for control
it depends on the person. I say this because not all Christians scream that you'll send their children to hell in a handbasket if you don't go to church every Sunday (true incident read my journal for more details 3nodding ) just like not all Rottweiler Dogs will eat you alive on sight. It truly depends on the person, there are good people and bad people regardless of religion, race, creed, ethnicity, etc, etc.... You can't judge something on a whole because then you're stero-typing. Unless you believe that all teenagers are pot-smoking, sex-crazed, boozing animals - if so, please stereo-type wink
My mums recently became a christian and it hasn't changed her. She's still cool.

These people who perpetuate hatred aren't what Christianity is supposed to be....

I bet if Jesus came down he'd be damned ashamed of them all.

1,500 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Mina Valkyrie
it depends on the person. I say this because not all Christians scream that you'll send their children to hell in a handbasket if you don't go to church every Sunday (true incident read my journal for more details 3nodding ) just like not all Rottweiler Dogs will eat you alive on sight. It truly depends on the person, there are good people and bad people regardless of religion, race, creed, ethnicity, etc, etc.... You can't judge something on a whole because then you're stero-typing. Unless you believe that all teenagers are pot-smoking, sex-crazed, boozing animals - if so, please stereo-type wink
true and i said there is always those people who arent like that who are good people along with religous but so many arents i ment on a average christians are not a great group of people anymore at one point they must have been to get this far but its going down hill
Vampire Dreamz
Mina Valkyrie
true and i said there is always those people who arent like that who are good people along with religous but so many arents i ment on a average christians are not a great group of people anymore at one point they must have been to get this far but its going down hill

hun, for every one good christian that follows the bible and does not pass judgement on others, there will be a psychotic one that forces religion down other's throats. It's like that with everything, so to be fair it's half and half...

1,500 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Mina Valkyrie
Vampire Dreamz
Mina Valkyrie

hun, for every one good christian that follows the bible and does not pass judgement on others, there will be a psychotic one that forces religion down other's throats. It's like that with everything, so to be fair it's half and half...
I disagree almost totaly with you its not 50 50 if it was 50-50 things would be a touch better all i see from chrsitians are people making asses out of themselves and yes i know there are some who are great people but the ratio isnt that close deary its more like 75-25
Vampire Dreamz
Mina Valkyrie
Vampire Dreamz
Mina Valkyrie

I disagree almost totaly with you its not 50 50 if it was 50-50 things would be a touch better all i see from chrsitians are people making asses out of themselves and yes i know there are some who are great people but the ratio isnt that close deary its more like 75-25

keep in mind that you are only meeting a small percentage of them in your lifetime, as there are billions of people in the world. However I'll concede that the ratio is far from 50/50 in most areas. 3nodding ((almost all the ones i've met are psycho sweatdrop ))
eek why are you judging thousands of different people who share the same beleifs as one person..........you are stereotyping and that's not fair to them. scream

1,500 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Mina Valkyrie
Vampire Dreamz
Mina Valkyrie
Vampire Dreamz
Mina Valkyrie

keep in mind that you are only meeting a small percentage of them in your lifetime, as there are billions of people in the world. However I'll concede that the ratio is far from 50/50 in most areas. 3nodding ((almost all the ones i've met are psycho sweatdrop ))
and again true i only meet a small amout but thats how averageses go for other tests they only take about 10 people in test them and they get there 9 out of ten or whatever it comes out to so i can use that to what i know of christians and put it on a big scale((same here like my parents oh my lord i told them im pegan the flip out was amazing hahaha but so amusing))

1,500 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Dismal_Desire
eek why are you judging thousands of different people who share the same beleifs as one person..........you are stereotyping and that's not fair to them. scream
I DIDNT STEREO TYPE READ BETTER jeeze i said on an average and i put alot of them are good people but more of them are people who jump on everything a flip out like you jesus christ never call me that again until youve read everything cause i did put it shall i make it bold for idiots to see whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff