Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was thinking about the Iraq war, and how the terrorists weren't conventional Islam. I wondered if there are any Christian extremists, besides the KKK. You never hear about any on the news, because of the terrorists. But they MUST be there, as every religion has its bad apples. So if you know about this, knock yerselves out. surprised I'l be here a little while to see results.
Don't think of this post as an anti-Bush post...

But i do believe that he has lots in common with the Islamic-extremists. There are Christian extremists out there, people who believes in the bible literally and tries to stop science.
They don't use medicine on his sons, they pray, even when it's urgent the medical intervension.
They forbid Darwin in school.
They ban Nietzche to their youngs.
They think Metal, rock in general comes from the Devil.
They believe the world is going to end every five minutes.
Tehy wait for the rapture and many of them are really mean, sadistic people who would actually enjoy watching their "enemies" suffer in hell when they are in heaven.

Those are my points of view.

Dapper Gaian

4,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Every religion has a handful of ntucases. Why should a certain religion be on discussion?
Ooooookay.... Where'd you get all that information? Just curious. You'd think it'd be plastered all over the news. And the President has daughters, right?
Religious fanatics. They exist at every level of and in every religion, even Buddhism and Hinduism.
Hissa
Every religion has a handful of ntucases. Why should a certain religion be on discussion?
I'm christian. Don't think I'm trying to be insulting. But everyone talks about the Islam extremists and you never hear about any Christian ones, that's all.
JLbass
*snip*

Those are my points of view.

I think she meant terrorists.

Gaian

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
KKK arn't christian extremists, they're a cult. Seriously, what christans burn crosses? And they're not supposed to be racist. They're just a bunch of N00bs.
Uh... the KKK isn't Christian extremists. It's white supremacists/seperatists. There are Christians in the KKK, but it's not that type of organization.

And yes, there are Christian extremists. Why don't you hear about them? Because, duh, Christians may be extremists, but they're trying to save people, can't you see? They're doing the right thing.
OBLIGATORY SARCASM DISCLAIMER
Chronowatcher
KKK arn't christian extremists, they're a cult. Seriously, what christans burn crosses? And they're not supposed to be racist. They're just a bunch of N00bs.
OI. I KNEW THAT. I'M CHRISTIAN. They are spun off christianity, right? Plz forgive the cluelessness. As many books as I read, I don't often pick one up on the KKK.
Pandora Box
And yes, there are Christian extremists. Why don't you hear about them? Because, duh, Christians may be extremists, but they're trying to save people, can't you see? They're doing the right thing.

Just a little while ago I
I think she meant terrorists.
Well, no...not save everyone. Everyone thinks a certain religion will save you~

But, the thing is, most people are some denomination of Christianity, so therefore, if anything was said, it'd insult just about 90% of people probably sweatdrop

Gotta hate that majority.
Well, theres not too many anymore. There was the Crusaders, but that's abit in the past. And theresa diffrence between extremists and terrorists... you can be an exrtreme christian who extremely loves all, for example. But yeah im just nitpicking.
Chronowatcher

The burning of the Cross-in the KKK is supposed to symbolize the light of Christ in darkness. As for them not being Christian that's bull they are a Christian cult set on destroying anything the symbolizes paganism and other non Christian (Catholics are not considered Christian to them) things (They are Protestant.). http://theearthcenter.com/ffarchiveskkk.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan

Dapper Gekko

I believe the term is Christian Fundamentalists. Extremists and fundamentalists both that things to the extreme in that they bend the bible words around to fit their lifestyle, such as when some people think Americans are God's people.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff