Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Gaian

mluck24
135,000 children die in the name of choice every day.

How many people die in more horrid ways? Every day?
Sorry, I get carried away when thinking about the damage of religion.
Pvt Malacoda Alpha
mluck24

source

146,357 people die everyday, not including abortions. Not every death is because of religion, not every death is violent.

How would you suggest ending religious strifes? Why don't you go to the middle east and tell them to stop worshipping Allah, let's see how long you live.

Versatile Gaian

mluck24
Pvt Malacoda Alpha
mluck24

source

146,357 people die everyday, not including abortions. Not every death is because of religion, not every death is violent.

How would you suggest ending religious strifes? Why don't you go to the middle east and tell them to stop worshipping Allah, let's see how long you live.

My suggestion as to ending religious strifes . . .
As for the Middle East, or people who are extremists in their viewpoint, and take their religion very seriously, we have two options that I would success.

A) Cut off contact with them entirely. The rest of the world turns a blind eye to them. LEt them live independently, hopefully have some type of revolution and solve their own problems. Or, instead of a revolt, the state collapses due to internal violence. It becomes violent anarchy. (Not to put anarchy down in any sense.)

B) Kill them.

As for 'moderate' religious people, I advise a much more subtle action. I look at two options.

A) Remove warning labels from objects. Let the problem sort itself out.

B) Better science education. Hire teachers that aren't afraid to deal with religiously vocal parents. Make it known that this (should be) is a secular state, that should be either ignorant/blind of religion, or serve all religions in an equal fashion. Religion is bullshit, and making our kids a bit smarter is a great investment.

Garbage

Mister George Kapland
These topics are fun. Moral arguments because morality.
It's cute.

Stupid.

But cute.

There's only one right answer.
It's not even supposed to be an argument xd The entire purpose of this thread is that adoption is a matter of who raises the child, which doesn't come into question until after the decision to abort or not has already been made.

So mostly I'm just sitting back and tallying up how many people are missing the point 4laugh
I would give up your child.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces