Welcome to Gaia! ::

Am I the only person who finds it distrubing that they allow a dogs ding a ling to dangle around on tv? Seriously, I watched a dog show and I think my lil female pit started to get a lil happy! THATS MY LIL GIRL! How could the FCC allow this to go on!?!?
We really don't need any more satire here, dude. Read the stickies.

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
whatever....... think of watching a dog show...but the whole thing is censored
To see a whole dog show censored would be really funny. I could just imagaine how many letters TV stations DO recieve about this horrable problem.

Call me Mr. Munro wink
Damieon
To see a whole dog show censored would be really funny. I could just imagaine how many letters TV stations DO recieve about this horrable problem.

Call me Mr. Munro wink

That'd just turn dog penises into something dirty, when you think about it. I'm sure there's a few people out there who get offended by a dog p***s or a dog butthole, and if they were censored, well then, more people would get offended when there is no censorship. It's a vicious cycle that pisses me off.
I'm tired of cencorship. Some channels should appy for de-cencoring. This would let them not have ot cencor anything but suggest that they be blocked to minors and people who actually care about crap that gets cencored.
It's just a dog p***s. Would you like them to censor cats licking themselves too? People don't care because they see this stuff everyday. Not a big deal.

My one cat is so fat that when she tries to lick herself, she almost falls over XD

Wealthy Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
I think it's stupid. It's a dog. They walk around without cloths. Every day. Deal.
I think a lot more people are going to notice than before this was said.
Isn't censorship to prevent younger /children/ from seeing or hearing vulgar/inappropriate things? I don't think censorship is in place to protect your little dog. >.>;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff