Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Raider

Are we still doing that whole " we don't negotiate with terrorists" thing?
Is it unconstitutional to deny "terrorists" representation in Democracy?
So why don't terrorists have representation in the U.N?, since they are both international.

Lets take japan for example. The Yakuza have representation in their country, in returned for being on the governments books. and they aren't exactly in hate with the west, nor are they agressive. Granted there are xenophopic Japanese. But they've not tried making demands to the U.S. nor try to bomb the U.S in modern times.

I guess another question I have is why are Al Queda angry at the U.S? Did we provoke them? Or are their demands to aggressive?

I hypothesize we annoy them because we support Isreal.

Smoker

SaguaroDundee

I guess another question I have is why are Al Queda angry at the U.S? Did we provoke them? Or are their demands to aggressive?

We trained, funded, and encouraged Al Queda.

No, not exactly.

Friendly Raider

Agent Thrax
SaguaroDundee

No, not exactly.

Odd,
how did you come to know this?

Smoker

SaguaroDundee
Agent Thrax
SaguaroDundee

No, not exactly.

Odd,

People who knew told people who didn't, and they told me.

If you don't know anything about your enemy's motives, you cannot defeat your enemy. This war is intended to draw on and on.

Friendly Raider

Agent Thrax
SaguaroDundee
Agent Thrax
SaguaroDundee

No, not exactly.

Odd,

If you don't know anything about your enemy's motives, you cannot defeat your enemy. This war is intended to draw on and on.

Why do they intend to drag it on and on?

What are the motives of Al Queda?

Smoker

SaguaroDundee
Agent Thrax
SaguaroDundee
Agent Thrax
SaguaroDundee

No, not exactly.

Odd,

What are the main motives of Al Queda.

To use lots and lots of extra resources created by automation, so that we can keep the poor underclasses poor and underprivileged.

To justify the War of Terror. Just enough threat to keep searching for people to kill, small enough threat that we'll never likely see it bother us again.

Friendly Raider

Agent Thrax
SaguaroDundee
Agent Thrax
SaguaroDundee
Agent Thrax
SaguaroDundee

No, not exactly.

Odd,

To use lots and lots of extra resources created by automation, so that we can keep the poor underclasses poor and underprivileged.

To justify the War of Terror.

Al Queda wishes to draw out the War on Terror?

It seems to me, they intend to have us out of the middle east so they can fight for Gaza strip, or wtf its called..
What efforts have been made to claim Gaza by a Third Party?

Smoker

SaguaroDundee
Agent Thrax
SaguaroDundee
Agent Thrax
SaguaroDundee

Odd,

It seems to me, they intend to have us out of the middle east so they can fight for Gaza strip, or wtf its called..

While that may not be the stated goal of the official organization, that is their current purpose. America needs an enemy.

That is Palestine's glorious battle for personal liberation against the conquering peoples of Israel. Maybe it has something to do with it, but as far as I'm aware, Al Q is not a Palestinian liberation organization.

Friendly Raider

Agent Thrax
SaguaroDundee
Agent Thrax
SaguaroDundee
Agent Thrax
SaguaroDundee

Odd,

While that may not be the stated goal of the official organization, that is their current purpose. America needs an enemy.

That is Palestine's glorious battle for personal liberation against the conquering peoples of Israel. Maybe it has something to do with it, but as far as I'm aware, Al Q is not a Palestinian liberation organization.

I'm kind of bored of the Middle East. I'm looking at Canada's Oil.

It looks pretty nice.

And also cool, I'll see wtf Palestine and Isreal, cause it does sound like Isreal needs to let go of that dumb land and let everyone walk on it.

Smoker

SaguaroDundee
Agent Thrax
SaguaroDundee
Agent Thrax
SaguaroDundee

It looks pretty nice.

And also cool, I'll see wtf Palestine and Isreal, cause it does sound like Isreal needs to let go of that dumb land and let everyone walk on it.

I'd rather we all die in a great firestorm than attack another nation because of oil-greed.

Friendly Raider

Agent Thrax
SaguaroDundee
Agent Thrax
SaguaroDundee
Agent Thrax
SaguaroDundee

It looks pretty nice.

I'd rather we all die in a great firestorm than attack another nation because of oil-greed.

I'm not talking war, I'm talking business.

Friendly Raider

America needs industry on the mind, and Canada is our enemy.

Smoker

SaguaroDundee

You're crazy. People say I'm crazy because I suspect the government played a role in 9/11, but you? You're just batshit.

Friendly Raider

Agent Thrax
SaguaroDundee

You're crazy. People say I'm crazy because I suspect the government played a role in 9/11, but you? You're just batshit.

lmao, no not really. There's alternative energy, both us and Canada work for making alternative energy, so wtv. plus drilling in the arctic doesn't sound fun for the environment.

Smoker

SaguaroDundee
Agent Thrax
SaguaroDundee

lmao, no not really. There's alternative energy, both us and Canada work for making alternative energy, so wtv. plus drilling in the arctic doesn't sound fun for the environment.

Yeah, as long as you don't end up fighting Canada for no reason. That would be a bad thing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff