Fashionable Shopper

10,650 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Dandrogyny
Responsive
Dandrogyny

First off, youre really starting to piss me off with you telling me what i ******** am. Now all of a sudden, im this retarded a** hell chick who doesnt know what she is when expressing herself, so she relies on complete strangers like you to tell her what she is, cause obviously she cant be relied on for what she is. What? im not nice? well s**t, i never said i am. Dont ever tell me what i am. I dont know who died and named you God, so dont. (ex. OMG, you are soo eager...)
Lmao, wtf?

Quote:
I hate how she's getting this hype cause she's "different." I personally think she's a gawd awful singer, but she didnt make music history, dude. She's blues? OMG. I can totally expect that since she's part of the top 40 hits. Let me tell you that blues has always been around, there's plenty of women singers even skinnier than adele with raspy(even raspier) blue-sy voices that are even so much better, even i enjoy listening to it. Honestly, she whines. People tell me she whines because thats her only way to reach that beautiful high note. For someone who made music as their career, its a shame in my opinion you find her unique. First off, its barely a high note. I dont sing, and i can reach her highest notes. Do people really think only adele can hit high notes? thats pathetic in my opinion. Search up Minnie Ripperton's "loving you." That song is so unique and well-made for that singer's voice NO popular artist after her era EVER did a cover of it and made money. Oh, just to let you know, linkin park covered adele, ariana grande covered adele, beyonce probably covered it, popular youtube singers covered adele, HONESTLY. ANYONE CAN SING HER SONGS. SO. Not only did she not make her own genre, own song and voice that no one else can cover, her own style. She's really ordinary. So ordinary, that i honestly wish i have all the evidence in the world, but i dont cause Adele just doesnt stand out that well for people to form pro's and con's about her, since its mostly pro's anyways. Raw emotions? Her lyrics are really generic for a popular touchy subject, just like any other song. For me, its pathetic how she dedicated 24 songs to one guy. I would honestly not think she even has friends. Im not attacking her as a person, im saying what i take face-value since i dont have time to fly to Britian and interview her. If she did, it would not be shown to be obvious that she relied heavily on song-writting to cope. I heard her songs, they dont make me jerk tears. I know songs with raw emotions. Adele songs isnt one of them. Does she have a mental or emotional illness of somekind? If so, the fact that she has two ALBUMS based on heartbreak makes TOTAL sense.
Jealous much?

I think you're just upset that a fat girl is getting positive attention but you aren't.

I never said her songs were hard to sing. Dafuq. It's the composition that makes it impressive. Durhur.

She's less ordinary than you.

Ugh. Are you retarded as ******** or you couldnt read. I TOLD YOU to not tell me what i ******** am. What is there to be jealous about? That in 10 years, no one would remember adele? OH s**t. I WISH I HAD THAT. I want everything adele ISNT famous for. Thank you for responding, now i know you are just a forum troll who probably never gets laid thats why he tells bitches like me what they are w/o knowing their ******** names first. You are a shitty as ******** singer too with this shitty a** personality, and youre d**k is small. WTF? Oh its something that i think, oh no, know you are. Since you know, I know you more than yourself. Just like how you know me more than myself. You are no different then any other person who follows trends to be unique but in fact are cookie-cutters. STUPID.

Fashionable Shopper

10,650 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
worse than i seem
Responsive
worse than i seem
Responsive
Dandrogyny

First off, youre really starting to piss me off with you telling me what i ******** am. Now all of a sudden, im this retarded a** hell chick who doesnt know what she is when expressing herself, so she relies on complete strangers like you to tell her what she is, cause obviously she cant be relied on for what she is. What? im not nice? well s**t, i never said i am. Dont ever tell me what i am. I dont know who died and named you God, so dont. (ex. OMG, you are soo eager...)

I hate how she's getting this hype cause she's "different." I personally think she's a gawd awful singer, but she didnt make music history, dude. She's blues? OMG. I can totally expect that since she's part of the top 40 hits. Let me tell you that blues has always been around, there's plenty of women singers even skinnier than adele with raspy(even raspier) blue-sy voices that are even so much better, even i enjoy listening to it. Honestly, she whines. People tell me she whines because thats her only way to reach that beautiful high note. For someone who made music as their career, its a shame in my opinion you find her unique. First off, its barely a high note. I dont sing, and i can reach her highest notes. Do people really think only adele can hit high notes? thats pathetic in my opinion. Search up Minnie Ripperton's "loving you." That song is so unique and well-made for that singer's voice NO popular artist after her era EVER did a cover of it and made money. Oh, just to let you know, linkin park covered adele, ariana grande covered adele, beyonce probably covered it, popular youtube singers covered adele, HONESTLY. ANYONE CAN SING HER SONGS. SO. Not only did she not make her own genre, own song and voice that no one else can cover, her own style. She's really ordinary. So ordinary, that i honestly wish i have all the evidence in the world, but i dont cause Adele just doesnt stand out that well for people to form pro's and con's about her, since its mostly pro's anyways. Raw emotions? Her lyrics are really generic for a popular touchy subject, just like any other song. For me, its pathetic how she dedicated 24 songs to one guy. I would honestly not think she even has friends. Im not attacking her as a person, im saying what i take face-value since i dont have time to fly to Britian and interview her. If she did, it would not be shown to be obvious that she relied heavily on song-writting to cope. I heard her songs, they dont make me jerk tears. I know songs with raw emotions. Adele songs isnt one of them. Does she have a mental or emotional illness of somekind? If so, the fact that she has two ALBUMS based on heartbreak makes TOTAL sense.

I think it's very clear what you're feelings about Adele are, however people are going to disagree with it (it's all subjective).

At this point I think you're hating on her just for the sake of hating on something that is popular.

Oh s**t, if you dont even know my favorite color, than dont tell me what i am. Here's what I think of you, I think you want a lovely prize for being so original saying without anyone even ******** asking how i dont hate adele. How's that? Did it feel good when someone tells you what you are? Didnt think so. Only i know what i am, so its pretty shitty for you. I hope i dont see you outside of my gaia life with this type of personality , cause in real life, id punch you. Oh, im not this ******** hipster who hates all trends, you and all the other haters dont know wtf to label me, so you picked hipster. I would tell you all the mainstream stuff im into, but i remembered, youre not God, so i can save that info for me and actual friends.

There's this stupid a** that even posted here a video of adele "HOPING" i would say, NVM. But nope.What wasted effort. Im not fake and i still dont like adele at any aspect.

I never called you a hipster, I said that "I liked it before it was mainstream" is a common statement among hipsters.

You're the one who got upset about people not agreeing with you about Adele, insulting their opinion and making comments about how pathetic Adele was and how she probably had no friends. On top of that you're threatening to punch someone who disagrees with you?

No, I don't know you. But based on the comments you keep making about Adele it seems less like criticism and more like hating for the sake of hating. When people counter that criticism you just continue that behavior and ignore what is said (for example: common subject matter in the blues genre, etc).

I'm not trying to be original or a special snow flake. I'm simply countering comments you've made and pointing out how it is coming across in this post.

I think you need to take a step back, some deep breathes and take a moment to try and understand that musical taste is subjective. What one person likes in a voice and a style can be the polar opposite of another.

Thats not a threat, im just saying if i would ever meet you with telling me s**t i never ask for like telling me what i am, i wouldnt hold back. I never said that id hunt you down. Music is subjective? please, everything happens for a reason. Do all Miley Cyrus haters truly hate her for being this whore? well, first, imagine a miley fan to hater ratio, which side has more? ******** subjectiveness, its obvious most people think alike to fit in. Its a shame people still dont want to realize that. Majority of people give me hard critics on my opinion, i give them a hard critic back on their responses, like i said, im not nice and neither are these people, so get that hope of me being this friendly easily-manipulated person out and burn it to a crisp, cause im not that. I dont need to take a breather, because what you are reading is my personality like it or not.

Sparkly Hunter

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Responsive

Thats not a threat, im just saying if i would ever meet you with telling me s**t i never ask for like telling me what i am, i wouldnt hold back. I never said that id hunt you down. Music is subjective? please, everything happens for a reason. Do all Miley Cyrus haters truly hate her for being this whore? well, first, imagine a miley fan to hater ratio, which side has more? ******** subjectiveness, its obvious most people think alike to fit in. Its a shame people still dont want to realize that. Majority of people give me hard critics on my opinion, i give them a hard critic back on their responses, like i said, im not nice and neither are these people, so get that hope of me being this friendly easily-manipulated person out and burn it to a crisp, cause im not that. I dont need to take a breather, because what you are reading is my personality like it or not.

You are really making no sense at this point.

And everything happens for a reason? What does that even mean in this context.

As far as Miley goes, I'm not sure what the current ratio is. That said, the strong haters are pretty just mirror twin of a lot of fans. They follow the trend of hating her, just like some people are fans because of the trend to like Disney artists, etc. Then there are the people who simply like her, hate her, dislike her, are neutral, etc.

And you're not giving hard criticism back. Saying that you doubt someone has friends and how you think she's pathetic? Not criticism, just bashing them. You've also made some comments that are vaguely body shaming which is always nice.

That is not what criticism looks like.
Eveille
as for the shoes, it's a good thing that most people are trend followers. This makes it easier to trick people into doing the right thing; it doesn't matter that the charity was incidental to the purchase, what matters is that at least some help is gonna go to those that need it.

Then again, people can also be tricked into thinking they're doing the right thing when they really aren't contributing to much, or possibly, doing worse than they think... like the KONY2012 thing. Thats pretty devilish, but common. Some might say its almost propaganda.

I watched a documentary a few weeks ago about the art movement in China and about how a lot of displayed art had to be government approved and many times it had to display a message to encourage Chinese patriotism. The US had a lot of art like this during WW2 as well... well, almost all countries did, but yeah.

Dapper Phantom

Responsive
Dandrogyny
Responsive
Dandrogyny

Lmao, wtf?

Quote:
Jealous much?

I think you're just upset that a fat girl is getting positive attention but you aren't.

I never said her songs were hard to sing. Dafuq. It's the composition that makes it impressive. Durhur.

Ugh. Are you retarded as ******** or you couldnt read. I TOLD YOU to not tell me what i ******** am. What is there to be jealous about? That in 10 years, no one would remember adele? OH s**t. I WISH I HAD THAT. I want everything adele ISNT famous for. Thank you for responding, now i know you are just a forum troll who probably never gets laid thats why he tells bitches like me what they are w/o knowing their ******** names first. You are a shitty as ******** singer too with this shitty a** personality, and youre d**k is small. WTF? Oh its something that i think, oh no, know you are. Since you know, I know you more than yourself. Just like how you know me more than myself. You are no different then any other person who follows trends to be unique but in fact are cookie-cutters. STUPID.
U mad.

Adele won 4 ******** Grammys. People are not going to forget her. Get over your petty jealousy. Or don't. But it's kinda retarded.

Funny you say that since my BF is over here and we just ******** earlier lolololol. I'm not a troll, contrary to what my avatar says. You're the one flaming the s**t out of me for having an opinion about a musician that you hate for like no ******** reason, lol.

Also no s**t I'm a shitty singer. I'm an amateur, like I said. If I was any good, I'd be in a bad. Not butt hurt.Also yeah my d**k is pretty small since I'm a tranny. What of it?
4laugh Unlike you I don't get offended by my anatomy. I'm a skinny b***h too (and not a fat a**).

I'm not trying to be unique. I know that there is nothing new under the sun and that EVERYONE, including you, is a sheep. I can't deny my own human nature now, deary.

Dapper Phantom

worse than i seem
Responsive

You are really making no sense at this point.
O no dis gurl outta control guise.

Dapper Phantom

I love how you tell people not to tell you what you are and then you come up with a ton of obviously fictitious stories when we're just making actual observations based on the crazy s**t you say lol.

Ferocious Browser

Wee Little
Eveille
as for the shoes, it's a good thing that most people are trend followers. This makes it easier to trick people into doing the right thing; it doesn't matter that the charity was incidental to the purchase, what matters is that at least some help is gonna go to those that need it.

Then again, people can also be tricked into thinking they're doing the right thing when they really aren't contributing to much, or possibly, doing worse than they think... like the KONY2012 thing. Thats pretty devilish, but common. Some might say its almost propaganda.

I watched a documentary a few weeks ago about the art movement in China and about how a lot of displayed art had to be government approved and many times it had to display a message to encourage Chinese patriotism. The US had a lot of art like this during WW2 as well... well, almost all countries did, but yeah.

Tis true as well....

Hmm

Greedy Consumer

Dandrogyny
Responsive
Dandrogyny
Responsive
Dandrogyny

Lmao, wtf?

Quote:
Jealous much?

U mad.

Adele won 4 ******** Grammys. People are not going to forget her. Get over your petty jealousy. Or don't. But it's kinda retarded.

Funny you say that since my BF is over here and we just ******** earlier lolololol. I'm not a troll, contrary to what my avatar says. You're the one flaming the s**t out of me for having an opinion about a musician that you hate for like no ******** reason, lol.

Also no s**t I'm a shitty singer. I'm an amateur, like I said. If I was any good, I'd be in a bad. Not butt hurt.Also yeah my d**k is pretty small since I'm a tranny. What of it?
4laugh Unlike you I don't get offended by my anatomy. I'm a skinny b***h too (and not a fat a**).

I'm not trying to be unique. I know that there is nothing new under the sun and that EVERYONE, including you, is a sheep. I can't deny my own human nature now, deary.
i just dislike how repetitive her songs are lol, most songs are repetitive though, but some of her songs sound hypocritical, but w/e.

Dapper Phantom

Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
Dandrogyny
Responsive
Dandrogyny
Responsive

Lmao, wtf?

Quote:
Jealous much?

U mad.

i just dislike how repetitive her songs are lol, most songs are repetitive though, but some of her songs sound hypocritical, but w/e.
It's totally okay if she isn't your taste. Like I won't get pissed at someone if they're not a fan. But it's stupid to HATE a musician, no matter WHO they are, imo. Even people like Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black. I find Bieber pretty annoying but I don't hate him.
someone give me a tl;dr on why this c**t is jelly of Adele please

Fashionable Shopper

10,650 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Captain Verd

why dont you come back with an explanation on how you and megan fox compare on looks and how many times you both get laid and maybe ill tell you :3

Fashionable Shopper

10,650 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Dandrogyny
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
Dandrogyny
Responsive
Dandrogyny
Lmao, wtf?

Jealous much?

U mad.

It's totally okay if she isn't your taste. Like I won't get pissed at someone if they're not a fan. But it's stupid to HATE a musician, no matter WHO they are, imo. Even people like Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black. I find Bieber pretty annoying but I don't hate him.

I gotta admit that you seem more likeable with this response. Well, no matter how stupid it seems, you really cant tell them what to do. If its stupid to HATE a musician, how is it not stupid to LOVE a musician? Whether you hate them or love them, theyre still people youre not personally close to. For me, if anyone, from musician to politician promotes or public does something im against for or not my taste, i cant say for me that ill learn to love them, hell no.

Fashionable Shopper

10,650 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Dandrogyny
Responsive
Dandrogyny
Responsive
Dandrogyny

Lmao, wtf?

Quote:
Jealous much?

U mad.

Holy s**t, im sorry, i didnt read this response, so i take back what i said earlier. You know who else won more than 4 grammys? Kanye West. He has 8 grammys in total. And his songs are bs too. Grammys are a ******** joke. I wouldnt be suprised if you won a grammy. I CAN WIN A GRAMMY. You just love to talk for me huh? Youre not making yourself look like an educated person when i have to consistently tell you to ******** NOT TALK FOR ME. Why? since idk, you dont ******** know me and youre not ******** god.
I love how you keep telling me that you are more right about what i am than me. OH IM STILL JEALOUS? NO. I believe that there's other artists that deserve her pure, no-hater fame than adele herself. Im sure a dumbass like you would only rely to yourself what i am, even though im ******** tell you right now. Im not suprised you dont like justin bieber and rebecca black, because that completes the package of what an adele fan is. In fact, you should have let that fact remain a mystery so that way you wont make me laugh at how much you prove my point. I hope i dont meet you in real life either.
Because the fact that you think that ******** video of adele you posted earlier would make me see her from generic awful singer to this goddess of music is the saddest thing ever. Im still laughing at how all the things i said you are even though i dont know you are true. Those are just examples of how can a person telling you what you are is irritating, but youre prolly a masochist and like being told what you are since you have no ******** idea of what you are. Again, how is it not stupid to love a singer, but stupid to hate a singer. Youre a hypocrite.
Why am i flaming you? Cause im talking to you the way you talk to me. You give respect, you get respect. You count my OP as a sign of disrespect? Sadly, it wasnt meant for you personally. Honestly, if i give this same rant about how justin bieber isnt talented, which he is, you trolls wouldnt give two shits and actually support me. But since there's virtually no haters for adele, its a lot easier to attack me since everybody, including you, likes adele.

Dapper Phantom

Captain Verd
idek but she's flipping out that a "plain, fat, untalented b***h" could get any positive attention and win 4 grammys.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff