Welcome to Gaia! ::

chainmailleman
Project 429
chainmailleman

This "gun control bullshit" is a push on your individual rights. They take one, they take another and another. Soon, you have nothing left.

When will the other side of your brain fire up and start working?

HUUURGGHHHHHH DURRRRHHH
Why is it illegal for me to own a rocket launcher, thAn?

Ask your Non-Representing Representative.

Why ask him when I can ask you? You're the one who believes that gun control is a breach on individual rights. If I were to buy a defunct (or functional) soviet nuclear device I would be arrested. Is this also an unreasonable fascist breach of my civil rights?

Tricky Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Project 429
chainmailleman
Project 429
chainmailleman

This "gun control bullshit" is a push on your individual rights. They take one, they take another and another. Soon, you have nothing left.

HUUURGGHHHHHH DURRRRHHH

Why ask him when I can ask you? You're the one who believes that gun control is a breach on individual rights. If I were to buy a defunct (or functional) soviet nuclear device I would be arrested. Is this also an unreasonable fascist breach of my civil rights?

Wow.....just wow. Ask me instead of a lawmaker why a law is in place? You are retarded.
chainmailleman
Project 429
chainmailleman
Project 429
chainmailleman

HUUURGGHHHHHH DURRRRHHH

Wow.....just wow. Ask me instead of a lawmaker why a law is in place? You are retarded.

God damn it, man. Just... god damn it.
chainmailleman
God Emperor Akhenaton
chainmailleman
God Emperor Akhenaton
It's still a delusion. Legislation will be talked about and nothing will happen. It has always been that way for over an century.

Delusion - a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary.

If this were a delusion, we would have no sources, no government legislation, no media coverage, nothing.

Since this is a reality, we have sources, there are bills and even the president is considering treason with executive order, and every media outlet is screaming.

Shill.

The Media talking about it is proof that it is a delusion. The media does not talk about the real issues. Issues like the fact that the top 1% are taking away your money and making it harder for you to own a home or property or to start up your own business. That is a real issue. None of this gun bullshit thats been spewing all over the place.

The 1% print and loan the money to the 99% at interest. That's the income tax. We never owned our money to begin with. That's how Central Banks work.

Money is a capital in which the bill represent a unit of value. If you have a dollar, then that is a unit of value that is represented through product. Say you go to a book store and buy a book for $15. That represents 15 units of value. which means that what you have is valuable and these notes are not loaned. That income tax that you talk about is a membership fee. It is a fee which pays for your roads, your clean drinking water and military protection so you can sleep at night without the fear of Ivan coming in and slitting your throat. If you do not want to pay the membership fee, then don't live here. Go to a country that doesn't have a membership fee.
God Emperor Akhenaton
chainmailleman
God Emperor Akhenaton
chainmailleman
God Emperor Akhenaton
It's still a delusion. Legislation will be talked about and nothing will happen. It has always been that way for over an century.

Delusion - a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary.

If this were a delusion, we would have no sources, no government legislation, no media coverage, nothing.

Since this is a reality, we have sources, there are bills and even the president is considering treason with executive order, and every media outlet is screaming.

Shill.

The Media talking about it is proof that it is a delusion. The media does not talk about the real issues. Issues like the fact that the top 1% are taking away your money and making it harder for you to own a home or property or to start up your own business. That is a real issue. None of this gun bullshit thats been spewing all over the place.

The 1% print and loan the money to the 99% at interest. That's the income tax. We never owned our money to begin with. That's how Central Banks work.

Money is a capital in which the bill represent a unit of value. If you have a dollar, then that is a unit of value that is represented through product. Say you go to a book store and buy a book for $15. That represents 15 units of value. which means that what you have is valuable and these notes are not loaned. That income tax that you talk about is a membership fee. It is a fee which pays for your roads, your clean drinking water and military protection so you can sleep at night without the fear of Ivan coming in and slitting your throat. If you do not want to pay the membership fee, then don't live here. Go to a country that doesn't have a membership fee.

As dumb as that guy is, that's not very smart either. The whole point of living in a democracy is being able to change the law without denouncing your citizenship and slumming in international airports and/or violently overthrowing the leadership.

Tricky Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Project 429
God Emperor Akhenaton
chainmailleman
God Emperor Akhenaton
chainmailleman
God Emperor Akhenaton

Shill.

As dumb as that guy is, that's not very smart either. The whole point of living in a democracy is being able to change the law without denouncing your citizenship and slumming in international airports and/or violently overthrowing the leadership.

You call me dumb yet think you live in a Democracy?

How much do they pay you guys as shills, seriously?
Project 429
God Emperor Akhenaton
chainmailleman
God Emperor Akhenaton
chainmailleman
God Emperor Akhenaton

Shill.

Democracy does not mean that you yourself changes the government. It means the people collectively change it. And that is a good thing. Do you really want his Randian ideology put into place?

Tricky Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
God Emperor Akhenaton
chainmailleman
God Emperor Akhenaton
chainmailleman
God Emperor Akhenaton

Shill.

Yup your ignorance has made it to my ignore list...
chainmailleman
God Emperor Akhenaton
chainmailleman
God Emperor Akhenaton
chainmailleman
God Emperor Akhenaton

Shill.

Yup your ignorance has made it to my ignore list...

So that was the thing I would regret? Wow that was pitiful. I guess it's time to edit my posts in your threads.
so there was a school shooting in California, but this time with a shot gun. The teacher was injured but not the target (shot scatters) and one of the two intended targets was hospitalized. The other student was missed. One other student suffered hearing damage from the blast. No one was killed. The security officer was snowed in and could not make it into town that day. The teacher talked the student down.

This story tells us a lot. For example, we should encourage children to desire more shotguns, particularly with shot, rather than slugs, as they apparently make terrible killing weapons. We should also look into arming teachers in a concealed carry fashion (possibly with less than lethal/rubber bullets available) and teach them some basic principles of hostage negotiation, since clearly that's a tactic that works some of the time.

As to the tragedy, I consider this behavior normal. The attacker called out their targets by name. I would guess this is the logical outcome of school bullying. I do not know when people began believing teenaged boys who were also victims of bullying, abuse, or bad school regulations wouldn't want to retaliate with violence, but whenever that happened, our culture took a turn for the worse, because violent tendencies and outbursts are completely normal parts of the human experience, and in rare cases, results in fatalities. I think the "mass shootings" of random people is a very different, more crazy aspect that should not be connected, even though that's what media will try to do.

Shooting up a couple of bullies is normal behavior. It isn't acceptable, but it is normal. It isn't legal, or to be condoned, but it is normal, and even logical in the developing mind of a young adult. Mass shootings of many people, especially people you don't know - that's not normal, that's crazy. Juvenile Hall and 'tried as an adult" aspects of society exist for young people who make the normal, but incorrect decision to kill people they have a grudge against. Insane asylums and the death penalty exist for crazy people who kill random people. That's just my 2 cents on the issue.

Tricky Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Michael Noire
so there was a school shooting in California, but this time with a shot gun. The teacher was injured but not the target (shot scatters) and one of the two intended targets was hospitalized. The other student was missed. One other student suffered hearing damage from the blast. No one was killed. The security officer was snowed in and could not make it into town that day. The teacher talked the student down.

This story tells us a lot. For example, we should encourage children to desire more shotguns, particularly with shot, rather than slugs, as they apparently make terrible killing weapons. We should also look into arming teachers in a concealed carry fashion (possibly with less than lethal/rubber bullets available) and teach them some basic principles of hostage negotiation, since clearly that's a tactic that works some of the time.

As to the tragedy, I consider this behavior normal. The attacker called out their targets by name. I would guess this is the logical outcome of school bullying. I do not know when people began believing teenaged boys who were also victims of bullying, abuse, or bad school regulations wouldn't want to retaliate with violence, but whenever that happened, our culture took a turn for the worse, because violent tendencies and outbursts are completely normal parts of the human experience, and in rare cases, results in fatalities. I think the "mass shootings" of random people is a very different, more crazy aspect that should not be connected, even though that's what media will try to do.

Shooting up a couple of bullies is normal behavior. It isn't acceptable, but it is normal. It isn't legal, or to be condoned, but it is normal, and even logical in the developing mind of a young adult. Mass shootings of many people, especially people you don't know - that's not normal, that's crazy. Juvenile Hall and 'tried as an adult" aspects of society exist for young people who make the normal, but incorrect decision to kill people they have a grudge against. Insane asylums and the death penalty exist for crazy people who kill random people. That's just my 2 cents on the issue.

How else do they expect the kids to "stand up for themselves" in a zero tolerance zone? LOL
God Emperor Akhenaton
Project 429
God Emperor Akhenaton
chainmailleman
God Emperor Akhenaton

Democracy does not mean that you yourself changes the government. It means the people collectively change it. And that is a good thing. Do you really want his Randian ideology put into place?

Which is exactly my point. Saying AMURIKA LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT isn't very smart because you can change it.
chainmailleman
Project 429
God Emperor Akhenaton
chainmailleman
God Emperor Akhenaton

You call me dumb yet think you live in a Democracy?

How much do they pay you guys as shills, seriously?

Anyone dumber then you is a sheep, anyone smarter is a paid shill. Only you in the comfortable middle know how the world really works.

Oh, Ron Paul 2016; JOIN THE R|LOVE|UTION.
so there's this new technique, called Tax incentives.

It works like this:

The government raises your taxes
The government says it wants your guns
Then the government demands the taxes
Then the government says it will lower your taxes if you surrender your guns.

Now when you think about it, it's very clever, but I believe the technical definition of this kind of brilliance is extortion.

Think about it. Here's the flow of logic:

Man comes to your house, says "give me more money"
you respond, "but ive already paid you"
man says "give me money or I'll call the police"
police come and say 'come with us to jail or we will shoot you"
man says "ok, now you know we will shoot you if you do not give us your money, but let's make you an offer you can't refuse. You give us your guns, and you don't have to pay... this time"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff