Welcome to Gaia! ::

I should mention when I went to shooting ranges in Northern California, the Pink Pistols were there, they were Pro Gay Marriage, and they were wielding semi automatics.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_Pistols

Aged Lunatic

Michael Noire
I should mention when I went to shooting ranges in Northern California, the Pink Pistols were there, they were Pro Gay Marriage, and they were wielding semi automatics.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_Pistols

*SIGH* My boys, my boys.....

Aged Businessman

5,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
hahaha....you blind sheep make me laugh.

(ahem) sorry, but um...this is why I am self taught in old generation weaponry and I decided not to buy over the counter less its black powder or something from the mid 1900s and backward. because a whole lot of gun banners over look the antiques that, still work!

I don't not believe that our current government will have the stones to order door-to-door gun confiscations, but I wouldn't put it pass them; take note folks that this is the same government that was manipulated into going to war over nothing more than money and oil. It'll take a charismatic "leader" to manipulate the government to go against it's own birth right (aka the constitution).

If they allow themselves to roll over and allow the traitors to make that kind of move against we the people...then they'll have a fight on their hands.

A lot of people will believe that these kind of actions can only be read in books and/or watched on TV. yet sadly, it is an object of fiction that is sickeningly close to becoming an reality.

Beloved Lunatic

Project 429
black_wing_angel

But I don't see any major outcry to ban, or "tighten restrictions on" motor vehicles and their licensing.

There's no outcry because there's no dissent.

Also, cars are regulated more then guns are. If anything, they're an example to use in favor of heavy gun control. The statement "but I don't see any major outcry" can also be interpreted both ways. The solution may in fact be more regulation.

Wait, how is motor vehicle regulation an example in favor of gun control? It definitely does not effectively keep dangerous drivers from getting behind the wheel. Or was I imagining the numerous signs posting high numbers of road fatalities in multiple states last year?

If we are to expect gun regulation to opperate similarly to vehicle regulation, we will find little safety gained as the government emphasizes using the regulations to raise revenue.
chainmailleman
God Emperor Akhenaton
It's still a delusion. Legislation will be talked about and nothing will happen. It has always been that way for over an century.

Delusion - a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary.

If this were a delusion, we would have no sources, no government legislation, no media coverage, nothing.

Since this is a reality, we have sources, there are bills and even the president is considering treason with executive order, and every media outlet is screaming.

Shill.

Biden lays it out
Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.

They sure are considering using an executive order.
new news:
Quote:

Vermont city takes step toward banning assault rifles

Burlington, Vermont (CNN) -- A resolution passed in the most populous city in Vermont could lead to a ban on assault rifles and high-capacity magazines.

Burlington's City Council members voted 10-3 in favor of the resolution. City Councilor Norm Blais, a Democrat, said he was moved to sponsor the proposal after hearing what he called President Barack Obama's pleas to have a discussion about weapons in our country after the deadly Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings in Newtown, Connecticut, in December.

It's spreading like some kind of zombie plague.

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
dragged into sunlight
i hope we delete all guns

teach a man how to kill with his bear hands
sounds like a complicated surgery to undergo....

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Project 429
black_wing_angel

But I don't see any major outcry to ban, or "tighten restrictions on" motor vehicles and their licensing.

There's no outcry because there's no dissent.

Also, cars are regulated more then guns are.

I don't believe that, for a second. The only "background" check involved with buying a car, is your credit history. They don't give a ******** about any felonies you might have on record. And the only waiting period you face, is the one set by your pocket-book.

Also, rather interesting thought, if it's true that cars are more regulated than guns. They still kill more people a year, than guns do.

Interesting, that.

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
LadyBramante
Michael Noire

For the sake of a few dozen people a year - god rest their souls - you will unwittingly call for the death of millions. This kind of legislative activity is irresponsible, and the violence that follows is a far cry from peace.

For the sake of c. 8,000 American citizens a year - god rest their souls - we call for gun-throbbers to moderate their dangerous-hobby-too-close-to-the neighbours.

Every year, "self-defender" toys contribute 69% to America's murder rate.
And that murder rate is 3 times the murder rate in the rest of the 25 top developed nations in the world.

Your assumption / call to arms for gun-throbbers to shoot at the law officers of a democratic state makes a nonsense of any pretence that you're motivated by respect for the US Constitution.

A murdered person cannot hold down a job, their mortgage is foreclosed, their right to vote is revoked (except in Florida) and they are nailed into a coffin - surely a fairly significant loss of 'freedoms' ???

most people who tell that joke reference Chicago, where it actually effected the outcome of a Presidential Election

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
The20
A guy who owns guns himself wants to ban guns. That's rich.

yeah, well, he's a member of the Ruling Class.

he makes the rules, he won't be expected to follow them
Keltoi Samurai
The20
A guy who owns guns himself wants to ban guns. That's rich.

yeah, well, he's a member of the Ruling Class.

he makes the rules, he won't be expected to follow them

"Give me control over a nations currency, and I care not who makes its laws.”
Baron M.A. Rothschild

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
I can't support door-to-door confiscation of lawfully owned firearms. Just make it harder for people with mental problems to get their hands on one.

Dapper Dabbler

10,300 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
Recon_Ninja_985
dragged into sunlight
i hope we delete all guns

teach a man how to kill with his bear hands
sounds like a complicated surgery to undergo....

Dangit, I was just about to say something about it. XD
Yami no Hitokiri
I can't support door-to-door confiscation of lawfully owned firearms. Just make it harder for people with mental problems to get their hands on one.

you know, the ironic thing is, a lot of people are considered mentally unstable because
1. they don't trust their government
2. they believe someone is going to come and take their guns

and for these two reasons, thousands of people are considered mentally defective and therefore ineligible to purchase firearms.
Michael Noire
Yami no Hitokiri

you know, the ironic thing is, a lot of people are considered mentally unstable because
1. they don't trust their government
2. they believe someone is going to come and take their guns

and for these two reasons, thousands of people are considered mentally defective and therefore ineligible to purchase firearms.

Just because you do not trust the government doesnt mean you are mentally unstable, but conspiracy theorists do exhibit a form of extreme paranoia and delusion. Then you have people with depression. Guys who are should NEVER own a gun.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff