Welcome to Gaia! ::

I mean like, fixing ur nose, and stuff. Not TASTEFUL modding.. I mean, pointles, 'perfect cheekbones' stuff..

Ungrateful, or useful..?

Would you spend countless dollars to mod a part of yourself?
Even if there were VERY high risks you couls ******** your face((or body)) up?

Sparkly Prophet

I wouldn't do it no matter how insecure I am. I am who I am, if you don't like it ******** you ^_^
There are some people that really do need it though. Say that they were caught in a house fire and it left their body disfigured. I believe that they should be able to change it. However people that do it for the hell of it are... really self-absorbed.
I think people must valorize themselves and not follow just that pattern that what is beautiful or don't.
Fixing the nose isn't insignificant - it's the most defining facial feature that can be altered.
i think plastic surgery is awesome. i mean some people take it to the extreme, but nosejobs and boobjobs and stuff like that are okay in my book. getting work down can really boost your self-confidence. i am totally looking forward to getting my nose done.
I'm very curious as to how a bod mod can be grateful or ungrateful.
Pandora Box
I'm very curious as to how a bod mod can be grateful or ungrateful.

I meant, people who GET their bodies modded..

Ungrateful for their originAL LOOK? Or, what?
For some people, plastic surgery is a necessity. I don't think you can judge everyone who gets it the same.
For example, I might be looking to get a breast reduction due to health reasons. That doesn't make me a shallow or ungrateful person, just one who doesn't want to live with constant back pain and poor breathing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff