Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Reveler

"Man found dead amid Ferguson riots" [1]

To me the whole rioting and such has done more harm than what the accused has done. This just being one case, there is no substantial evidence for this just being a random collateral damage, but to me it would obviously be more easily prevented had there not been already been the chaos of the riots. The best way to make a statement is to not be like what you claim to be against, and this could end up being the complete opposite.

Even the peaceful protesters are doing a disservice to their community by letting this situation come out of hand. Perhaps there is a corrupt system in our police force, and any death is tragic which is often the type of force necessary to our officers in tricky situations. However the best way to show how corrupt it is, is to not rely so heavily on it. If in times of anarchy there is virtual pillaging going on, how are you demonstrating that police forces, even in their corrupt state is a burden to your community?

Hygienic Gawker

Thanks for the link. What discussion are we having in an extended manner?

Dapper Reveler

PUSS KING
Thanks for the link. What discussion are we having in an extended manner?
It was supposed to sound something like, "checkmate protesters" or like "I'm to lazy to make a real argument so I'm just going to show people I'm not against the police on this one"
Avgvsto
I don't get why cops carry guns if even after having a trial and begin found innocent/within his rights people will still riot and call our justice system flawed. Also #blacklivesmatter is inherently racist, saying that this maters more or less because of race rather than claiming that our actual trial system was flawed or this particular one was. If you want to look beyond race then treat the case as if it wasn't there before you start spewing hate.

oh look austin is trolling again...

Dapper Reveler

sitting cow
Avgvsto
I don't get why cops carry guns if even after having a trial and begin found innocent/within his rights people will still riot and call our justice system flawed. Also #blacklivesmatter is inherently racist, saying that this maters more or less because of race rather than claiming that our actual trial system was flawed or this particular one was. If you want to look beyond race then treat the case as if it wasn't there before you start spewing hate.

How is having an opinion trolling. You're just confusing.
Avgvsto
sitting cow
Avgvsto

I don't think you're trolling. I just think you're willfully stupid.

Which of those two choices is more appealing to you?
Avgvsto
sitting cow
Avgvsto

just because it's an ~opinion~ doesn't mean it can't be trolling. i don't understand your point

Tipsy Smoker

You seem to have a huge misunderstanding of absolutely everything.

Dapper Gaian

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Do you understand why its "blacklivesmatter?"

Because black people are considered the lowest of the low in this nation. It is important that a message like this goes around because we need people to know that we are human beings and not people that you want to place in stereotypes and only like when we're on your favorite sports team.

This has nothing to do with other peoples lives not mattering, this has to do with that black people are dehumanized on a daily.

Floppy Member

Stop asking for ******** peace when all you want is apathy and compliance. Peace is achieved through change and change is achieved through loud voices, action and unrest. There are no shortcuts.

Shut up and sit down with this "lead by example" crap. You aren't leading s**t if you're being actively ignored.
xx__Ms P a n d a

Because black people are considered the lowest of the low in this nation. It is important that a message like this goes around because we need people to know that we are human beings and not people that you want to place in stereotypes and only like when we're on your favorite sports team.

This has nothing to do with other peoples lives not mattering, this has to do with that black people are dehumanized on a daily.

^

Dapper Gaian

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
staryiu
xx__Ms P a n d a

^

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH YOU'RE SO FLUFFY!

Dapper Reveler

sitting cow
Avgvsto
sitting cow
Avgvsto

just because it's an ~opinion~ doesn't mean it can't be trolling. i don't understand your point
Honestly you're probably right. I dunno i was bored today.
xx__Ms P a n d a
staryiu
xx__Ms P a n d a

^

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH YOU'RE SO FLUFFY!

thank youuu >u< heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out