Welcome to Gaia! ::

AKA: Closed~ II: A Lack of Boogaloo

Okay, here goes.

You know, I'm really bummed 'cause I don't get enough attention from the ladies and it's makin' me a-sad. If I don't get some p***y soon I probably oughta kill myself. This is bullshit. Why don't they like me, I wonder? The ******** did I do to the world that God or Karma or whatever was like, no, ******** it, that one right there, in the red shirt, yeah, him, he dies alone?

Okay, now, come at me! I love this argument, like Nintendo 64 and carrot cake.

Seriously! Go ahead, you're supposed to be like, "ur an entitled a*****e" and I'm supposed to be like "but how!?!?!"

Jayson82's Husband

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Your problem is inexperience. Plus, you need a little technique:

Have you considered learning how to salsa?

OG GO

try peacocking even if it doesn't work, it will be amusing for the rest of us.

Conservative Regular

Just tell the woman that your love for her is lurking in the way a rapist would lurk

In a bush.
Lololololololool rofl

Unsealed Seeker

*facepalm*

This is not what my thread was about. But i'm sorry you're having difficulties.

Fanatical Zealot

No-one is entitled to someone else's will, but if you're that desperate, got to a bar, and literally start asking every chick if she'll have sex with you. Maybe even in the car, so you can come back in and ask more people.

Some people may think you're a weirdo or jerk, but if you're upfront about it, you'll get more people looking to do what you want to do. Can't hurt that bad, since you probably weren't going to get into a legitimate relationship with anyone else in the bar anyways, it's not like you'd ruin a potential future relationship or anything.

Or a nigh club or something, wherever. I guarantee after a few thousand woman, one of them will at least say yes. It may take 10,000+ to get them to actually do it but, if you ask like, 1 every 10 seconds to a minute, by the end of a few months, you should find at least one woman willing to; maybe you get lucky and she's drunk. There are woman out there looking for men who are young, just because they're young; I'm sure you could fall into that category. There's woman out there just looking to get back at their boyfriends, so the uglier the better; you can find someone, if you really try and put yourself out there.

Unsealed Seeker

Suicidesoldier#1
No-one is entitled to someone else's will, but if you're that desperate, got to a bar, and literally start asking every chick if she'll have sex with you. Maybe even in the car, so you can come back in and ask more people.

Some people may think you're a weirdo or jerk, but if you're upfront about it, you'll get more people looking to do what you want to do. Can't hurt that bad, since you probably weren't going to get into a legitimate relationship with anyone else in the bar anyways, it's not like you'd ruin a potential future relationship or anything.

Or a nigh club or something, wherever. I guarantee after a few thousand woman, one of them will at least say yes. It may take 10,000+ to get them to actually do it but, if you ask like, 1 every 10 seconds to a minute, by the end of a few months, you should find at least one woman willing to; maybe you get lucky and she's drunk. There are woman out there looking for men who are young, just because they're young; I'm sure you could fall into that category. There's woman out there just looking to get back at their boyfriends, so the uglier the better; you can find someone, if you really try and put yourself out there.

Indeed... To be quite frank sex is easy to come by in this world. If i was strictly just looking for someone to have sex with, i would not be a virgin now. Bars, hookups, online sites... That kind of thing is readily available, and the only thing that's really preventing you from recieving is a choice not to be involved with them....

Fanatical Zealot

Luc Zeal
Suicidesoldier#1

Indeed... To be quite frank sex is easy to come by in this world. If i was strictly just looking for someone to have sex with, i would not be a virgin now. Bars, hookups, online sites... That kind of thing is readily available, and the only thing that's really preventing you from recieving is a choice not to be involved with them....

Mhhm.

That or you just don't think that far ahead (like with dis guy, maybe. xP )

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Luc Zeal
Suicidesoldier#1

It's also possible that his mobility is in some way limited ( no car, lack of public transit options, etc. ) or that people in his region are especially prudish ( though I inherently doubt that, even, since I live in West By-God Virginia, and I discovered a bizarre superpower earlier last year, in that by simply asking random women, initially as part of a ribald joke amongst friends, and then seriously to test the theory when I noticed I'd never once been turned down, it was unnaturally easy to get women to flash me. If that's the case here, I can't imagine finding a sexual partner most anywhere else being too difficult ).

Basically, it's not impossible that he's out of options, but if I can experience what I have in that parenthetical story there while looking like somebody slapped red hair on Quasimodo's foamy Taco Bell diarrhea, then I have to imagine that any problem he's having is either mechanical in nature, or due to a lack of realisation of the options around him.

Garbage

far_river_arms_section_vi
red shirt
Watch more Star Trek.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items