13,025 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Regular 100
lumnata
Phallic Wonderland
lumnata
Phallic Wonderland
Alright, I have a week old little one at 23, and YES it can be a little frustrating but not everyone has your mindset and NO I do not regret having my child so young and NO I don't feel like I'm missing out.

Not everyone has the same opinion on what an adventurous life is. What if mine happens to be the roller coaster of having a family?
Awww, this is news to me. Congrats, PW!

Is it a girl? If so, you can very likely plan on a roller coaster ride, haha. Teenage daughters are... something else. (My son hasn't hit his teenage years, so I don't know about boys yet, but soon...)

Heh, thanks! I know you haven't been around in a while. It's a boy, he's adorable and I'm sure he is going to be as much of a handful as any teenager can be. biggrin
Awww, cool! Boys are fun!

I know you didn't ask for it, and I hope the URL works but I just have to show him off. x3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Phallic Wonderland
lumnata
Phallic Wonderland
lumnata
Phallic Wonderland
Alright, I have a week old little one at 23, and YES it can be a little frustrating but not everyone has your mindset and NO I do not regret having my child so young and NO I don't feel like I'm missing out.

Not everyone has the same opinion on what an adventurous life is. What if mine happens to be the roller coaster of having a family?

Is it a girl? If so, you can very likely plan on a roller coaster ride, haha. Teenage daughters are... something else. (My son hasn't hit his teenage years, so I don't know about boys yet, but soon...)

Heh, thanks! I know you haven't been around in a while. It's a boy, he's adorable and I'm sure he is going to be as much of a handful as any teenager can be. biggrin

I know you didn't ask for it, and I hope the URL works but I just have to show him off. x3

It didn't sad

Distinct Browser

13,025 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Regular 100
lumnata
Phallic Wonderland
lumnata
Phallic Wonderland
lumnata
Phallic Wonderland

It didn't sad

Og!

Mebbe now?
Phallic Wonderland
lumnata
Phallic Wonderland
lumnata
Phallic Wonderland

It didn't sad

Og!

Mebbe now?
Awwww! So precious! Enjoy him being so tiny- he will be out of newborn clothes in the blink of an eye. They really do grow up fast, but I think the fastest is the first year or two. Those milestones fly by.

I, officially, will now never, ever birth anymore babies myself. I had a hysterectomy last month- something I've wanted for years. Anymore babies in my place will be grandchildren! Which, hopefully, won't be for another 15+ years! (But hopefully will eventually come. I'd like them one day, but don't want my kids to have babies young like I did.)

Distinct Browser

13,025 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Regular 100
lumnata
Phallic Wonderland
lumnata
Phallic Wonderland
lumnata
Phallic Wonderland

It didn't sad

Og!

Mebbe now?
Awwww! So precious! Enjoy him being so tiny- he will be out of newborn clothes in the blink of an eye. They really do grow up fast, but I think the fastest is the first year or two. Those milestones fly by.

I, officially, will now never, ever birth anymore babies myself. I had a hysterectomy last month- something I've wanted for years. Anymore babies in my place will be grandchildren! Which, hopefully, won't be for another 15+ years! (But hopefully will eventually come. I'd like them one day, but don't want my kids to have babies young like I did.)

I do remember you saying something about your hysterectomy before. Yeah, he's already grown out of the newborn size diapers, and not even 2 weeks old yet! x3

We plan on having a few more kids when we are more financially stable, whether that comes in one year or four years.
Phallic Wonderland
lumnata
Phallic Wonderland
lumnata
Phallic Wonderland

It didn't sad

Og!

Mebbe now?

I do remember you saying something about your hysterectomy before. Yeah, he's already grown out of the newborn size diapers, and not even 2 weeks old yet! x3

We plan on having a few more kids when we are more financially stable, whether that comes in one year or four years.
Yeah, I'm psyched. I had a horrible time every single month. And now I never have to worry about it!

Wow, fast! I remember getting a ton of newborn stuff for my first's baby shower. Understandable because newborn stuff is so sweet. Quite a few things never even got worn because she outgrew it so fast. I make sure to buy 6-9 month clothes when my friends have babies now.

Benevolent Sex Symbol

I don't think there is so much of an increase, more than as it's just more noticable now because of the televisasion of it and everything else. And just remember it use to be cool to be married with a kid by 14.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff