Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blood Valkyrie
N3bu
I'm confused.

Why are you trying to provoke Atheists with inane questions?

Apparently, he has a beef with Atheists.
Or, he's a troll.

I ought not be surprised by the lack of responses to the questions at hand., instead you atheists try to make me out a troll. How unfortunate for their arguments to try and do so at such a level.

I have yet to find a SINGLE person using a comprehensive argument using logic disproving my challenge thread. I think these atheists here really have no real answers, and that saddens me when I see them being hypocrites, liars, and wolves to those who happen to have faith in something.

Atheists ultimately are accountable to nothing but themselves, and that promotes confusion and disorder, to name 2, just to be nice about it.
Neith-Kia
anonymous attributes
I have a challenge to all of gaia which is right here

So far no one is disproving my argument about all the misleading, lies, hypocrisy, illogical, atheist religious tactics and beliefs spewing forth, by yours truly, "atheism"

Pushovers.

Ive made threads in the past and the atheists rage, and keep spawning tadpoles, but when I make a thread challenging and exposing your religion, and lies, and illogical tactics and way of life, every atheist shy's away, or makes illogical statements. Get a few honest answers from atheists agreeing with me here and there, few in between, and that's it.

Otherwise, silence is what I see being submitted to.

I read a lot of threads on here, and I see a lot of atheists pushing their weight around. I'm heavy weight too, I want to meet the big guy, but where is he?

If you cant take the heat, atheists, don't tickle the dragon.

Interesting way of asking for a debate. I wonder how you'd take it if this was reversed. Would you respond to this?

I have a challenge to all of gaia which is right here

So far no one is disproving my argument about all the misleading, lies, hypocrisy, illogical, Christian religious tactics and beliefs spewing forth, by yours truly, "Christians"

Pushovers.

Ive made threads in the past and the Christian rage, and keep spawning tadpoles, but when I make a thread challenging and exposing your religion, and lies, and illogical tactics and way of life, every Christian shy's away, or makes illogical statements. Get a few honest answers from atheists agreeing with me here and there, few in between, and that's it.

Otherwise, silence is what I see being submitted to.

I read a lot of threads on here, and I see a lot of Christians pushing their weight around. I'm heavy weight too, I want to meet the big guy, but where is he?

If you cant take the heat, Christians, don't tickle the dragon.

You mistake my meaning, and instead create confusion and a lack of giving an answer like the rest of the atheists on here.

The atheists pray on those who have faith, they try to rip it down, they have nothing to help you with or convert you to, they just want to take away someones faith, what ever it be in. They can only speak hypocritically, seeing that they have no place to get objective morality or truth.

Unfortunately, this display is a repetition of everything else here, a failure to prove or argue my points.
Arcoon Effox
anonymous attributes
...don't tickle the dragon.
Isn't that Hogwarts' motto? Wait, no; "draco dormiens nunquam titillandus" means "never tickle a sleeping dragon." NM.

Out of curiosity, are you this "dragon" you're referring to...?

I'm the guy that no one can answer as of yet, but I hope someone will try in the future and do well.

The display of the atheists is the same, Trolling, goofing off, making illogical arguments, or staying away from my threads because they haven't anything to say or challenge me with, seeing that it is unavoidable.

Unfortunately the atheist community on here is weaker than I thought as far as argumentation and logic. Although that is not what I am trying to prove, that really has no meaning, it is only a disappointment.

Mora Starseed's Husband

Intellectual Combatant

11,225 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Mark Twain 100
anonymous attributes
Arcoon Effox
anonymous attributes
Isn't that Hogwarts' motto? Wait, no; "draco dormiens nunquam titillandus" means "never tickle a sleeping dragon." NM.

I'm the guy that no one can answer as of yet, but I hope someone will try in the future and do well.
Just because you don't like or agree with what they're saying doesn't mean that they haven't answered you.
anonymous attributes
The display of the atheists is the same, Trolling, goofing off, making illogical arguments, or staying away from my threads because they haven't anything to say or challenge me with, seeing that it is unavoidable.
Considering that you've made a thread in response to your own thread to brag about how you're right and everyone else is wrong, some would say that you are the one trolling, but I digress.
anonymous attributes
Unfortunately the atheist community on here is weaker than I thought as far as argumentation and logic. Although that is not what I am trying to prove, that really has no meaning, it is only a disappointment.
As opposed to your own presuppositionary arguments about God...?

Still curious if you're "the dragon that must not be tickled".
N3bu
I'm confused.

Where did you come from?

Where do you get ultimate morality and truth, how is it objective?

If you say these are stupid questions, you've been out of the loop.
Arcoon Effox
anonymous attributes
Arcoon Effox
anonymous attributes

Just because you don't like or agree with what they're saying doesn't mean that they haven't answered you.
anonymous attributes
Considering that you've made a thread in response to your own thread to brag about how you're right and everyone else is wrong, some would say that you are the one trolling, but I digress.
anonymous attributes
As opposed to your own presuppositionary arguments about God...?

Still curious if you're "the dragon that must not be tickled".

Yes, everyone gives an answer, even if they simply troll one, or goof off. my meaning however was that there has yet to be a logical comprehensive proof against what ive been saying.

I assure you, I am by no means trolling, I am above those things that everyone else seems to be doing around here in their spare time.

If you have an answer to my questions and challenge, I would be happy to engage with you on that.

Lastly, I do not have arguments about God. You mistake me, and I perceive you do not understand my posts perfectly.
anonymous attributes
N3bu
I'm confused.

Where did you come from?

Where did I come from? My parents?

Where do I get ultimate morality? What makes it "ultimate"? Does it go super saiyan? Does it have to be objective?

These questions are pretty silly. They make erroneous assumptions, lest they become utterly pointless.

Just because I'm an Atheist doesn't mean I have to rigidly live my life according to some dogmatic scientific set of logical beliefs.

I believe what I believe, what I am and am not convinced is true. It need not be more or less.
N3bu
anonymous attributes
N3bu
I'm confused.

Where did you come from?

Where do I get ultimate morality? What makes it "ultimate"? Does it go super saiyan? Does it have to be objective?

These questions are pretty silly. They make erroneous assumptions, lest they become utterly pointless.

Just because I'm an Atheist doesn't mean I have to rigidly live my life according to some dogmatic scientific set of logical beliefs.

I believe what I believe, what I am and am not convinced is true. It need not be more or less.

Great, thanks for your participation.
anonymous attributes
N3bu
anonymous attributes
N3bu
I'm confused.

Where did you come from?

Great, thanks for your participation.

Your welcome? I guess. Not sure if that was sarcasm, because your initial statements in multiple thread have the characteristic of trying to agitate based on existing assumptions.

Dedicated Firestarter

23,975 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Firestarter 200
anonymous attributes
Where did you come from?

Where did you come from?

Quote:

Where do you get your morality from if it comes from the subjective terms of a 'actual' being? How is it not subjective?

Quote:

If you say these are intelligent well thought questions that haven't been asked a trillions times before then you've been out of the loop since... oh around... 64000 ad? Give or take a few thousand years.

Mora Starseed's Husband

Intellectual Combatant

11,225 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Mark Twain 100
anonymous attributes
Yes, everyone gives an answer, even if they simply troll one, or goof off. my meaning however was that there has yet to be a logical comprehensive proof against what ive been saying.
...And my meaning is that they have, but that you're dismissing them out of pocket instead of acknowledging them.
anonymous attributes
I assure you, I am by no means trolling...
Forum rules would suggest otherwise, as it seems you made this thread essentially for the purpose of advertising another you had made.
anonymous attributes
If you have an answer to my questions and challenge, I would be happy to engage with you on that.
My response has been posted, and I'm looking forward to seeing whether or not you simply hand-wave away what I'm saying.
anonymous attributes
Lastly, I do not have arguments about God.
If that were the case, you wouldn't be asserting that the "Ultimate Moral Truths" or whatever come from God, and claiming that atheists are somehow wrong for not believing in your definition of them.
anonymous attributes
You mistake me, and I perceive you do not understand my posts perfectly.
How the hell is anyone supposed to understand them with their abominable sentence structure and grammar...? If your thoughts aren't cohesive, people can't understand them - and that's your shortcoming, not theirs.

Also, using unnecessarily big words when you can't even form a proper thought doesn't make you look smart; it makes you look like an pretentious idiot with a thesaurus.

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
So, what exactly is the point of all this again?
Arcoon Effox
anonymous attributes
...And my meaning is that they have, but that you're dismissing them out of pocket instead of acknowledging them.
anonymous attributes
I assure you, I am by no means trolling...
Forum rules would suggest otherwise, as it seems you made this thread essentially for the purpose of advertising another you had made.
anonymous attributes
My response has been posted, and I'm looking forward to seeing whether or not you simply hand-wave away what I'm saying.
anonymous attributes
Lastly, I do not have arguments about God.
If that were the case, you wouldn't be asserting that the "Ultimate Moral Truths" or whatever come from God, and claiming that atheists are somehow wrong for not believing in your definition of them.
anonymous attributes
You mistake me, and I perceive you do not understand my posts perfectly.
How the hell is anyone supposed to understand them with their abominable sentence structure and grammar...? If your thoughts aren't cohesive, people can't understand them - and that's your shortcoming, not theirs.

Also, using unnecessarily big words when you can't even form a proper thought doesn't make you look smart; it makes you look like an pretentious idiot with a thesaurus.

If I have gone against any rule, it is not by some trolling intentions.

And when I said I do not have argument about God, I meant I am not going to argue about religion to you, I will speak of concepts, but I wont debate whos god is real, whos is best, or preach to you any religion. if I do it is by mistake. And I have at no time said that atheists were wrong if they don't believe in what you said is my own definition of them.

If you claim not to understand my post, perhaps it is not for you.

I also have no idea what you mean by unnecessary big words? and "trying to look smart" and it makes me look like an idiot?

You are the only one who has complained about these things, perhaps you are too smart to look upon my thread, I highly suggest at this point that you stop, or else I see your angry words getting out of hand. Otherwise, making insults is not an argument, its an ad hominem attack. No one else seems to voice the same thing you are, and especially not in your tone of words. It is rude and unbecoming. I ask you to be civil and actually ask a question, not insult, and leave it.

If you cannot help that attitude and approach, you will be cut off.
Arcoon Effox

A lot of his posts seem to have gone through a translator.
Lucky~9~Lives
Arcoon Effox

A lot of his posts seem to have gone through a translator.

I think you have said enough meaningless stuff in my thread. If you cant contribute, but continue to add nonsense to my thread and encourage trolls, then I have no use for you here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff