Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have a challenge to all of gaia which is right here

So far no one is disproving my argument about all the misleading, lies, hypocrisy, illogical, atheist religious tactics and beliefs spewing forth, by yours truly, "atheism"

Pushovers.

Ive made threads in the past and the atheists rage, and keep spawning tadpoles, but when I make a thread challenging and exposing your religion, and lies, and illogical tactics and way of life, every atheist shy's away, or makes illogical statements. Get a few honest answers from atheists agreeing with me here and there, few in between, and that's it.

Otherwise, silence is what I see being submitted to.

I read a lot of threads on here, and I see a lot of atheists pushing their weight around. I'm heavy weight too, I want to meet the big guy, but where is he?

If you cant take the heat, atheists, don't tickle the dragon.
How about making a case for YOUR God then?

Garbage

anonymous attributes
Then why the piss did you make this thread?

Big Member

10,675 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
Is this an atheism+ thread?
you're not supposed to spam with multiple threads though

hope you're not banned over this though, mods can be hyper sensitive

Fashionable Garbage

Real and false, truth and lie, are there really only two choices?

I think this topic is pointless, let us discuss something more interesting:

Bears are sexy, yes? twisted

Dapper Hunter

6,825 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Tee the Wicked in Drag
Real and false, truth and lie, are there really only two choices?

I think this topic is pointless, let us discuss something more interesting:

Bears are sexy, yes? twisted

I found that video strangely hilarious. cheese_whine

Stone-cold Aggressor

13,250 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
well this was pointless.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eloquent Sophomore

8,975 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
It's because you're just THAT BAD at trolling, that everyone can recognize it for what it is.
Given that you essentially ignored my post, which focused on what atheist's actually believe, rather than your or their own misunderstandings, I have to say you have a false impression of your success.

Wild Unicorn

anonymous attributes

So far no one is disproving my argument about all the misleading, lies, hypocrisy, illogical, atheist religious tactics and beliefs spewing forth, by yours truly, "atheism"

Pushovers.

Ive made threads in the past and the atheists rage, and keep spawning tadpoles, but when I make a thread challenging and exposing your religion, and lies, and illogical tactics and way of life, every atheist shy's away, or makes illogical statements. Get a few honest answers from atheists agreeing with me here and there, few in between, and that's it.

I read a lot of threads on here, and I see a lot of atheists pushing their weight around. I'm heavy weight too, I want to meet the big guy, but where is he?

If you cant take the heat, atheists, don't tickle the dragon.

Interesting way of asking for a debate. I wonder how you'd take it if this was reversed. Would you respond to this?

So far no one is disproving my argument about all the misleading, lies, hypocrisy, illogical, Christian religious tactics and beliefs spewing forth, by yours truly, "Christians"

Pushovers.

Ive made threads in the past and the Christian rage, and keep spawning tadpoles, but when I make a thread challenging and exposing your religion, and lies, and illogical tactics and way of life, every Christian shy's away, or makes illogical statements. Get a few honest answers from atheists agreeing with me here and there, few in between, and that's it.

I read a lot of threads on here, and I see a lot of Christians pushing their weight around. I'm heavy weight too, I want to meet the big guy, but where is he?

If you cant take the heat, Christians, don't tickle the dragon.
I'm confused.

Why are you trying to provoke Atheists with inane questions?

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
N3bu
I'm confused.

Why are you trying to provoke Atheists with inane questions?

Apparently, he has a beef with Atheists.
Or, he's a troll.
The Willow Of Darkness
Given that you essentially ignored my post, which focused on what atheist's actually believe, rather than your or their own misunderstandings, I have to say you have a false impression of your success.

It is unfortunate that you think so.Half if not more of the atheists in my threads disagree with you on that topic.

Mora Starseed's Husband

Intellectual Combatant

11,225 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Mark Twain 100
anonymous attributes
...don't tickle the dragon.
Isn't that Hogwarts' motto? Wait, no; "draco dormiens nunquam titillandus" means "never tickle a sleeping dragon." NM.

Out of curiosity, are you this "dragon" you're referring to...?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff