Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stone-cold Aggressor

13,250 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
the reverend silver
Holidazed
I think the crux of the situation is all people are less happy when they dont know what is expected of them.

That's actually down the road from the situation, not at its crux. ******** Mapquest, am I right? Look, just, take a right at the stop sign and keep going for about a mile, you'll recognize it.

User Image
Holidazed
the reverend silver
Holidazed
I think the crux of the situation is all people are less happy when they dont know what is expected of them.

That's actually down the road from the situation, not at its crux. ******** Mapquest, am I right? Look, just, take a right at the stop sign and keep going for about a mile, you'll recognize it.

User Image

Likewise, homie.
Holidazed
GSK Lives
Holidazed
GSK Lives
Holidazed

So people who had expectations were happy? Huh?

Yeah i think people that know exactly what is expected of them and can meet those requirements tend to be happy and that includes how to live up to identities.

'
So noone should be allowed to strive or have ambition past a certain point.

Yea, ******** that noise.

Nope not at all im saying its hard for people to win a game when you dont know the requirements to win, Its hard to hit moving targets. You must be submissive and dominant I feel like people are always trying to live up to new random stereotypes.

My issue with this is, people telling me what to do doesn't make me happy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces