Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gothic Romantic
I am GR. I am not cocky in what I know or how much I know. I do know that many people have questions of philosophy, morality, purpose, and direction. During my few years, I've always been a curious thinker. I like to discuss topics of all kinds, and absolutely love to help someone that wishes to learn more about their self, or a situation.

So please, ask away.

For someone not claiming to be cocky, professing yourself to be in possession of wisdom as a "young thinker" suggests otherwise.

If there is one thing life has taught me, its that if you have to brag about it, you likely don't have it.

Peace.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
One simple question.

What do you get when you multiply 6 by 9?

Eloquent Lunatic

Riviera de la Mancha
Gothic Romantic
I am GR. I am not cocky in what I know or how much I know. I do know that many people have questions of philosophy, morality, purpose, and direction. During my few years, I've always been a curious thinker. I like to discuss topics of all kinds, and absolutely love to help someone that wishes to learn more about their self, or a situation.

So please, ask away.

For someone not claiming to be cocky, professing yourself to be in possession of wisdom as a "young thinker" suggests otherwise.

If there is one thing life has taught me, its that if you have to brag about it, you likely don't have it.

Peace.

I do not claim to have full wisdom of anything. Everyone has their own degree of wisdom. A child could still know something that I've yet to realize. Or someone may help me see things in a different perspective I've not seen before.

I am not bragging about anything, unless putting myself out there for others to ask questions to is grounds for bragging.

Eloquent Lunatic

Dion Necurat
One simple question.

I'm pretty certain it would be 54.
Gothic Romantic
Riviera de la Mancha
Gothic Romantic

So please, ask away.

Peace.

I do not claim to have full wisdom of anything. Everyone has their own degree of wisdom. A child could still know something that I've yet to realize. Or someone may help me see things in a different perspective I've not seen before.

I am not bragging about anything, unless putting myself out there for others to ask questions to is grounds for bragging.

Funny- never once used the phrase 'full wisdom' or any variation thereof. I for one think its cocky of you to suggest you have wisdom at all really. Not that cockiness is a bad thing. I just get annoyed when people talk big about something, but then try to act like they are not being boastful.

Eloquent Lunatic

Riviera de la Mancha
Gothic Romantic
Riviera de la Mancha
Gothic Romantic

So please, ask away.

Peace.

Funny- never once used the phrase 'full wisdom' or any variation thereof. I for one think its cocky of you to suggest you have wisdom at all really. Not that cockiness is a bad thing. I just get annoyed when people talk big about something, but then try to act like they are not being boastful.

Thank you for this conversation. I've changed the title and original post to be a little more accurate, removing someone the seemingly controversial words (young, wisdom) out for better understanding.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Gothic Romantic
Dion Necurat
One simple question.

Interesting...you lack the knowledge behind what I asked.

Aged Gaian

11,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Forum Regular 100
Gothic Romantic
-I've changed the title-
Thoughts of a thinker... a bit redundant isn't it?

The title seems to be lacking much thought, I can taste the irony.

Greedy Consumer

Dion Necurat
One simple question.

heck you shoulda asked for (6x9)x(6x9)-(6x9)/(6x9)

it is *thinks*...2915

Time to double check.

*thinks longer*....... yup

Greedy Consumer

Dion Necurat
Gothic Romantic
Dion Necurat
One simple question.

A number lol, a solution, a product.

Greedy Consumer

Gothic Romantic
I am GR. I am not cocky in what I know or how much I know. I do know that many people have questions of philosophy, morality, purpose, and direction.

Four words there, nice. (philosophy morality, purpose, direction) 4 points makes the least faced/cornered 3-dimensional shape, a tetrahedron or a pyramid, rather than just giving a binary 2 or a depthless 3 points (triangle) but honestly I need to stop noticing stupid things like that lol.
Gothic Romantic
During my years, I've always been a curious thinker. I like to discuss topics of all kinds, and absolutely love to help someone that wishes to learn more about their self, or a situation.

So please, ask away.

Im wondering what is the most difficult problem anyone can do in their head, that would lead to increased smarts. Well its what Im curious about right now since Ive been playing portal 2 (even though the ending was depressing lol not saddening but depressing). Doing math in my head is like folding origami (i dont fold origami though, I am actually referencing the visuo-spatial sketchpad) and Im wondering if theres anything I can figure out in my mind that tests the limits of my mind (visuo-spatial sketchpad) that doesnt require field specific knowledge or skills. I would first need to understand which types of figuring out affects the mind more or in different ways. Math in my head is easy enough to try I suppose, thats just one thing though. I suppose I could make an extremely long but generally easy math problem rather than a short difficult one, and solve it in my head. Basic math though order of operationsy stuff.

But what else can there be besides math that I can figure out.

Alot of people say they are bad at math but whenever they say they like or dislike something they are assigning position and value. So its kinda like math anyways. But maybe its just lazyness if they dislike math because it requires more thinking than just approximating.

But also math isnt the best way to keep my brain young perhaps. Music, stress reduction, and other things prolly help the mind too. So rather than just tiring my mind out I should just relax it more frequently. But tiring my mind out could make my brain more efficient, although itd make me need more sleep and nutrients too.

Thoughts?

Greedy Consumer

Do you think in the end polluting the earth might cause potentially positive adaptations for the other species on earth making it ok in the long run to keep polluting?

What are any illogical beliefs you have had before?

How do you try to self improve?

How long do you plan on having this thread active for?

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
We Are Organisms
Dion Necurat
Gothic Romantic
Dion Necurat
One simple question.

Or the Ultimate Question to Life, the Universe, and Everything.

The Ultimate Answer, of which, is 42.

Hilarious Prophet

Fermionic
Posties
Romantic thinker....a romantic thinker has our answers. rofl

Maybe not the ones one ought to hear.
Hey, Shelly knew his s**t!

Greedy Consumer

Dion Necurat
We Are Organisms
Dion Necurat
Gothic Romantic
Dion Necurat
One simple question.

Or the Ultimate Question to Life, the Universe, and Everything.

The Ultimate Answer, of which, is 42.
shoulda asked for 6x7

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas