Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Capitalist

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Why do I park in a driveway, but drive on a Parkway?
Do you believe in dualism of some sort and why?

EDIT: That would be body-soul dualism.

Dangerous Lunatic

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
28 years old huh? Ok, I'll bite.

I'm 27. We're both rapidly approaching 30, but what advice would you give to someone with one more year to enjoy their 20's than you?

Distinct Poster

Romantic thinker....a romantic thinker has our answers. rofl
Posties
Romantic thinker....a romantic thinker has our answers. rofl

Maybe not the ones one ought to hear.

Aged Gaian

11,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Forum Regular 100
Gothic Romantic
frozen_water
Gothic Romantic
During my few years...
You're only a few years old?

I am 28 years old. I am not young in terms of immaturity, but I'm much younger than my elders of whom have claimed that I am wiser than they.
That makes this whole thing far less impressive. A three-year-old typing and giving out advice? That's impressive.

Someone who's almost 30 and can't even read a ToS properly? Much less so.
So in a forum full of self-proclaimed "open-mindedness", when faced with something unfamiliar, your response is to pretentiously criticize the guy...

How about you give him a chance instead?

Eloquent Lunatic

Essandee

The English language is complex, and confusing. There's a reason why it's the hardest language to learn.

Liberal Dabbler

Socrates
The Delphic oracle said I was the wisest of all the Greeks. It is because I alone, of all the Greeks, know that I know nothing.

Is humility a virtue?

Eloquent Lunatic

Susejo
28 years old huh? Ok, I'll bite.

I'm 27. We're both rapidly approaching 30, but what advice would you give to someone with one more year to enjoy their 20's than you?

Wear sunscreen.

Learn from your mistakes, and the mistakes of those around you. Then, evolve your own philosophies according to what you know and believe.

Fanatical Zealot

Essandee

Magic. xp

Eloquent Lunatic

frozen_water
Gothic Romantic
frozen_water
Gothic Romantic
During my few years...

I am 28 years old. I am not young in terms of immaturity, but I'm much younger than my elders of whom have claimed that I am wiser than they.
That makes this whole thing far less impressive. A three-year-old typing and giving out advice? That's impressive.

There's nothing misleading in my thread title. It doesn't say Thinking Toddler, or Ask the Adolescent. It says "Young Thinker". Besides, the goal of this thread isn't to be impressive; it's to be helpful and informative.

Eloquent Lunatic

FlySammyJ
Socrates
The Delphic oracle said I was the wisest of all the Greeks. It is because I alone, of all the Greeks, know that I know nothing.

Is humility a virtue?

I believe that humility is, indeed, a virtue.

I also claim that I am not a truly virtuous being. We all have flaws and make mistakes.

Aged Gaian

11,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Forum Regular 100
Gothic Romantic
frozen_water
Gothic Romantic
frozen_water
Gothic Romantic
During my few years...

There's nothing misleading in my thread title. It doesn't say Thinking Toddler, or Ask the Adolescent. It says "Young Thinker". Besides, the goal of this thread isn't to be impressive; it's to be helpful and informative.
Who said your title was misleading?

Eloquent Lunatic

frozen_water
Gothic Romantic
frozen_water
Gothic Romantic
frozen_water
Gothic Romantic
During my few years...

Who said your title was misleading?

It was my faulty assumption of your meaning. My apology.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff