Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Lunatic

I am GR. I am not cocky in what I know or how much I know. I do know that many people have questions of philosophy, morality, purpose, and direction. During my years, I've always been a curious thinker. I like to discuss topics of all kinds, and absolutely love to help someone that wishes to learn more about their self, or a situation.

So please, ask away.

Hilarious Prophet

How do I go from person to brand? I want to be the source of a trend or represent a symbol that can be marketed to consumers.

Eloquent Lunatic

Jacque De Molay
How do I go from person to brand? I want to be the source of a trend trend or represent a symbol that can be marketed to consumers.

First, you'll have to define what a trend is before you become one. In most cases, it's the status of celebrity that allows one to trend. However, I wouldn't suggest this as trends come and go, often being popular for only a short duration of time. It's essentially one of many ways to have the proverbial 15 minutes of fame.

This would also be determined as to how one is branded and the quality of the brand. There's also the unfortunate situation of capitalism where money makes the name, not necessarily quality. At this point, it's more marketing than anything else.

Also in most terms of popularity and success: it's about who you know, not what you know.

Tipsy Man-Lover

Quote:
Wisdom of a Young Thinker

rofl

Chatty Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
How do magnets work?

Dangerous Lunatic

SpakPak
How do magnets work?
If ICP couldn't figure this out, I doubt he can.

Aged Gaian

11,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Forum Regular 100
Gothic Romantic
During my few years...
You're only a few years old?

Eloquent Lunatic

SpakPak
How do magnets work?

That's more of a scientific question, but I'll still give it an answer.

Magnetism is about positive and negative ions. The opposite charges attract, where same charges oppose each other. The more powerful the magnet, the stronger the charge it creates.

Eloquent Lunatic

frozen_water
Gothic Romantic
During my few years...

I am 28 years old. I am not young in terms of immaturity, but I'm much younger than my elders of whom have claimed that I am wiser than they.

Hilarious Prophet

Gothic Romantic
frozen_water
Gothic Romantic
During my few years...

I am 28 years old. I am not young in terms of immaturity, but I'm much younger than my elders of whom have claimed that I am wiser than they.
How beautiful looking can a person be?

Eloquent Lunatic

Jacque De Molay
Gothic Romantic
frozen_water
Gothic Romantic
During my few years...

A person can be as beautiful as they want to be. However, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I don't mean to say that as cliche, but it is truth. Different people have different views as to what is beautiful.

Eloquent Lunatic

luvfatdiqs
Why do I love the feeling of s**t expelling from my a*****e heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Because s**t happens. Some enjoy it more than others.

Hilarious Prophet

Gothic Romantic
Jacque De Molay
Gothic Romantic
frozen_water
Gothic Romantic
During my few years...

A person can be as beautiful as they want to be. However, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I don't mean to say that as cliche, but it is truth. Different people have different views as to what is beautiful.
I'm not sure how to find out what I find beautiful looking for a person.

Eloquent Lunatic

Jacque De Molay
Gothic Romantic
Jacque De Molay
Gothic Romantic
frozen_water
Gothic Romantic
During my few years...

I'm not sure how to find out what I find beautiful looking for a person.

It all depends on how you perceive their own kind of beauty. If you listen to music, it would be the music that you enjoy the most. If you enjoy a certain kind of scenery, it would be the view that you enjoy the most. If you do not know what you find beautiful, look to other things that you enjoy and try to associate them with other things. Attraction, tradition, and personal experiences form our opinions in regard to beauty.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff