Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Smoker

BenevolentAuspice
Chahklet
Why do I care what you think? Who are you?

You care otherwise you wouldn't have bothered asking me these questions. To some degree, you are interested in hearing what I have to say, no matter how little of an interest it may be. I am just human, just like anyone else, but different in my mind, body, and soul.
I specifically want to know why what you have to say is so important. Like, is there a point to this?

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
AvenirLegacy
Have you accepted Yog-Sothoth as your one and only lord and savior?

-looks up Yog-Sothoth- what a interesting being. But I must say no; I have not accepted Yog-Sothoth as my only lord and savior, but rather another addition to the many lord and saviors depicted throughout the history of man.

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Chahklet
BenevolentAuspice
Chahklet
Why do I care what you think? Who are you?

You care otherwise you wouldn't have bothered asking me these questions. To some degree, you are interested in hearing what I have to say, no matter how little of an interest it may be. I am just human, just like anyone else, but different in my mind, body, and soul.
I specifically want to know why what you have to say is so important. Like, is there a point to this?

In reality, there is no point in life, only if you choose so. In this case, I wouldn't say that there is a point as to why I am doing this, besides letting those who are interested to do so. Many enjoy hearing what others say, that is why we have forums like this; someone speaks out or asks a question about something, another then gives out a response to it.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
BenevolentAuspice
Divine_Malevolence
Since the next half of this question is obviously true, why is the previous half false?

Because there is no truth in that question. If the next half claims that the previous half is false, then how can that half claim that the next half is true when the other half claims otherwise?
Naw.
It's because the truth of the second hand isn't obvious.

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Divine_Malevolence
BenevolentAuspice
Divine_Malevolence
Since the next half of this question is obviously true, why is the previous half false?

Because there is no truth in that question. If the next half claims that the previous half is false, then how can that half claim that the next half is true when the other half claims otherwise?
Naw.
It's because the truth of the second hand isn't obvious.

Ah, quite a good trick! I always enjoy playing these mind games, though normally I figure them out. Much enjoyed, good sir or madam. 3nodding
BenevolentAuspice
Fermionic
Why do poor people always whine like children about money?

Because in a world where mere slips of fancy cotton and fiber, along with digital numbers and metallic minerals are deemed valuable enough to govern the world's direction; therefore, those things are necessary to live comfortably in a system that is built that way. Truthfully though, one can live happily without much, it is merely the things that many others have is what causes the false understanding of what a happy living is.

I didn't really require a response.

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Fermionic
BenevolentAuspice
Fermionic

Because in a world where mere slips of fancy cotton and fiber, along with digital numbers and metallic minerals are deemed valuable enough to govern the world's direction; therefore, those things are necessary to live comfortably in a system that is built that way. Truthfully though, one can live happily without much, it is merely the things that many others have is what causes the false understanding of what a happy living is.

No question is required to be answered really, but in this thread, I answer all, regardless of what the poster's intentions are.

Fanatical Zealot

BenevolentAuspice
Suicidesoldier#1
BenevolentAuspice
Suicidesoldier#1
How much wood, would a wood chuck, chuck, if a wood chuck COULD chuck wood?

If the size of the wood as about a woodchucks volume, then one.

A quarter of a cord of conifer if you gave them a quarter for every cord they cut. wink

If that is the case, then how many quarters would I have given for each and every quarter of conifer they cut if a single cord of conifer was approximately 8 times the length of each quarter that is cut per quarter?

BenevolentAuspice
Fermionic
BenevolentAuspice
Fermionic

No question is required to be answered really, but in this thread, I answer all, regardless of what the poster's intentions are.

How unduly impolite of you.

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Suicidesoldier#1
BenevolentAuspice
Suicidesoldier#1
BenevolentAuspice
Suicidesoldier#1
How much wood, would a wood chuck, chuck, if a wood chuck COULD chuck wood?

If the size of the wood as about a woodchucks volume, then one.

A quarter of a cord of conifer if you gave them a quarter for every cord they cut. wink

If that is the case, then how many quarters would I have given for each and every quarter of conifer they cut if a single cord of conifer was approximately 8 times the length of each quarter that is cut per quarter?

Good job! 3nodding -hands you the quarters- nice doing business with you woodchuck. mrgreen

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Fermionic
BenevolentAuspice
Fermionic
BenevolentAuspice
Fermionic

How unduly impolite of you.

Is it impolite of me to disobey the wishes of your intentions or rather that I spoke of nothing about me replying back to the question within my original post?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff