Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

[this isnt a poll but a question that you need to answer right] Which music band donated almost $10,000 to the tsunami's victims?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 7, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

OMG who heard about the Asian Tsunamis?!?!?! well, maybe all of you cuz heh blaugh everyone knows! but anyways, i was almost in that tsunami! eek

Shy Tycoon

xTraNsiTviRuSx
OMG who heard about the Asian Tsunamis?!?!?!

Oh my God. -Face slams-
When something that huge happens, the world is bound to know within the next 24 hours, so that being in mind, yes, we know about the tsunami in Asia.
I saith:
Repeat thread. I'm PMing a mod.
ShadowAngel X24
xTraNsiTviRuSx

When something that huge happens, the world is bound to know within the next 24 hours, so that being in mind, yes, we know about the tsumani in Asia.

i know blaugh i was being a dumb a** but anyways, i almost got caught in that tsunami cuz i was in the philippines at the time and i was close enough to it and i'm just...depressed now cuz of everyone that died. crying
Falconee_Nyxis
xTraNsiTviRuSx

Oh my God. -Face slams-

*same*
Kiyoshi Hayashida
Falconee_Nyxis
xTraNsiTviRuSx

Oh my God. -Face slams-

*same*

*secon-er, thirded*
xTraNsiTviRuSx
i was almost in that tsunami! eek

what do u mean almost???
Mireiko-sama
I saith:

sorry i'm totally stupid right now sooo....just consider this thread *dead* cuz i dont wanna have to put up with remembering all this trauma [and if you say i'm wierd, thats ok cuz i'm someone that HAS been severly traumatized by this cuz these are MY people that died and i cant just not feel sad for them! whee ]
24 hours on-air in my country~~~~ AO~~WWW about 5,000 people in my country were death!!!! what a shock!!! eek
What tsunami?

No seriously. It can be horrible, the power of the Earth.
cultleader69
xTraNsiTviRuSx
i was almost in that tsunami! eek

what do u mean almost???

i was in the philippines when it happened and that's in ASIA!

milkybew
24 hours on-air in my country~~~~ AO~~WWW about 5,000 people in my country were death!!!! what a shock!!!

is that sarcastic or something? stare
Papa Bear
What tsunami?

No seriously. It can be horrible, the power of the Earth.

yep. the tsunami in asia. it was HORRIBLE! i was watching it before all of YOU were watching it and it was so sad and so terrifying! they showed pictures of all the bodies and footage of the tsunamis. scared me really bad. redface
Mireiko-sama
I saith:

Yes. I created a thread a long time ago, and as I don't post again until I get a good update, its back in the pages some. It still has a lot of information, however. There are so many threads about the tsunamis now. Its a waste of space. Go look for one with at least ten pages and you might find something useful.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff