Steam Punk Adept
Why do women still live in Arizona????

Cause I can't move out until I can get the funds to do so. gonk gonk

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Okay, seeing all of the reactions here so far, I have to ask: is this actually a serious bill or is it just one several random bills that would be passing through the legislative on a weekly basis?
Queen Shining Heaven
Okay, seeing all of the reactions here so far, I have to ask: is this actually a serious bill or is it just one several random bills that would be passing through the legislative on a weekly basis?

I think it's a farce, just to show that there are people out there who feel strongly about abortion... I also think the bill itself is underhanded, for what I think about abortion to begin with.

Greedy Consumer

this reminds me of if itd be illegal to masturbate lol

Greedy Capitalist

Scientology Kills People
Queen Shining Heaven

I think it's a farce, just to show that there are people out there who feel strongly about abortion... I also think the bill itself is underhanded, for what I think about abortion to begin with.

Agreed. Stupid bills like this crop up all the time. They usually just exist so that officials can vote on them and be like "Look at me, I voted on this bill that represents my party's agenda!". They know it won't even come close to passing, it just makes them look good to the people they want to appeal to.
Korpollo
Scientology Kills People
Queen Shining Heaven

Agreed. Stupid bills like this crop up all the time. They usually just exist so that officials can vote on them and be like "Look at me, I voted on this bill that represents my party's agenda!". They know it won't even come close to passing, it just makes them look good to the people they want to appeal to.

Yeah, for both parties. "LOOKIE ME, I VOTED NO 'CAUSE I CARE 'BOUT WIMMINZ".

I'm all about an up-front approach, but everything that happens in politics has always been rather sly and underhanded. 20 weeks is a good amount of time, but the way they are doing it, even if OB/GYNs use this regularly to determine conception, seems aggressive towards abortion privileges.
Sergeant Pancakebatter
This isn't a new thing. Gestational age is used by obstetricians all the time as most people do not know the exact date of fertilization. It is actually one of the most common ways to determine the age of a fetus.

I would expect that there are medical reasons for doing so. I'm not sure that is the case for this bill.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Steam Punk Adept
Why do women still live in Arizona????
Maybe because it is warm yet does not have alligators like most other warm states. That's all I can think of. sweatdrop

edit Northern AZ is cold. IDK why anyone lives there, especially fertile women.

Fashionable Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Crazy cis men, man.... ugh.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Phallic Wonderland
Steam Punk Adept
Phallic Wonderland
Steam Punk Adept
Phallic Wonderland
Also, 20 weeks is actually not bad. It's a little more sad to abort a child after it's brain starts functioning and sucking it's thumb.

The end function of the bill is okay, but the way they're going about it is stupid.
Ah, rampant pro-life sentiments trying to use emotion to sway an argument rather then fact and logic.

Hey, it's my opinion. I don't really like abortion to begin with, but there should be a cut-off date where at least the damn thing doesn't look like a person.
And who are you to decide what's right for someone else?

I'm someone who believes functional brain waves make something sentient enough to be born. Stupid ******** who take 6 months to make that decision have already gone through the worst of pregnancy and may as well wait the next 3 months out to give the baby up.

If these people are already of the mindset that they don't want children, they should have Plan B sitting on their nightstand when they have sex. ******** their "emotional" state, women are -always- complaining that our emotions aren't important to the general population. Maybe they should have thought about that before allowing a p***s in their v****a.
How about the "stupid ********" who take the pill and have normal periods and find out at five months they are pregnant anyway? No one should be forced to bear a child, ever.
TheSilverNoble
Sergeant Pancakebatter
This isn't a new thing. Gestational age is used by obstetricians all the time as most people do not know the exact date of fertilization. It is actually one of the most common ways to determine the age of a fetus.

I would expect that there are medical reasons for doing so. I'm not sure that is the case for this bill.
Because gestational age that is used to determine the age of the fetus, which is important when discussing issues of abortion. Since most women do not know the exact date of fertilization, the gestational age is used. The first trimester beings at 3 weeks (14 days after last period). The "weekly" system often used in abortion bills comes from gestational age. A law that says you have the right to an abortion up to 24 weeks is using gestational age, so it is important to include the definition of gestational age in the bill so that no confusion should arise if it were to become law and also limit loop holes. Nothing they are saying is defining how to consider when life starts, they are simply saying "By the way, this bill is written in terms of gestational age" as other age methods could be used.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
It's not illegal in private, but if you whip it out on a bus you're getting a fine. xd

Greedy Consumer

Ratttking
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
It's not illegal in private, but if you whip it out on a bus you're getting a fine. xd
well I meant in relation to potential babies dieing lol. But, yeah good point lol.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Heimdalr
This post was sponsored by Lowe's Fine Wire Coat Hangers: Surgical steel, for heavy burdens in tight spaces.
User Image rofl
Ratttking
Phallic Wonderland
Steam Punk Adept
Phallic Wonderland
Steam Punk Adept
Phallic Wonderland
Also, 20 weeks is actually not bad. It's a little more sad to abort a child after it's brain starts functioning and sucking it's thumb.

The end function of the bill is okay, but the way they're going about it is stupid.
Ah, rampant pro-life sentiments trying to use emotion to sway an argument rather then fact and logic.

Hey, it's my opinion. I don't really like abortion to begin with, but there should be a cut-off date where at least the damn thing doesn't look like a person.
And who are you to decide what's right for someone else?

I'm someone who believes functional brain waves make something sentient enough to be born. Stupid ******** who take 6 months to make that decision have already gone through the worst of pregnancy and may as well wait the next 3 months out to give the baby up.

If these people are already of the mindset that they don't want children, they should have Plan B sitting on their nightstand when they have sex. ******** their "emotional" state, women are -always- complaining that our emotions aren't important to the general population. Maybe they should have thought about that before allowing a p***s in their v****a.
How about the "stupid ********" who take the pill and have normal periods and find out at five months they are pregnant anyway? No one should be forced to bear a child, ever.

Are you talking about the obese who get pregnant and still have those issues? I'm PWs mule, the main account is having some problems with invisible captcha boxes.

Besides, the 20 week mark is about 5 months, so nyah. I would assume they would be smart enough to make arrangements for adoption. And really, they "suffered" the first 5 months, what's another 3 or 4 months? Why it is such a problem? As I said to the person who told me that consent is ALWAYS able to be taken back, why aren't more people performing after-birth abortions on children who are still legally a parasite AND three times as traumatizing because they can actually annoy you rather than just sitting in your tummy?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff