No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3

Wealthy Fatcat

3,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
douzo
You can take polls. Its the fastest way I ears gold for some reason. Go figure. neutral

I think fishing is the best way. I'm not even good at it and I made quite a bit of profit off of it. You need some gold to start off with, esp if you'll be selling extra fish in the vend.

Anyway, I'm sure a mod will move this to the appropriate forum in due time. So there's no need to get too worked up over it. stressed
If you simply post often, and vote for polls, your money level will slowly rise (until you blow it on some expensive peice of clothing wink )
what the pffft?????????
You get gold for everything you do. If you want to post which gets you the most gold, post here. If you want to ask for gold or other such crap, go back to chatterbox.
interesting.....sounds like you're out for personal gain here....
Polling gives you 10g a poll so I've found it to my liking. Roleplaying builds it up pretty quick if you're into that.

So thanks for the poll.
A newb in the ED this is the first time i've seen it. Why aren't there more newbs instead of noobs on gaia.
Kai Hyugiha
A newb in the ED this is the first time i've seen it. Why aren't there more newbs instead of noobs on gaia.
Agreed A noob shouldn't be in the ED

Liberal Bibliophile

34,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • I Voted! 25
  • Elocutionist 200
Go to Gaia Exchange, subforum Charity. Ask for gold there.
nge-shadow
Poisoned_Veins
Are you smart enough to help me out? I just started playing on gaia and I find that the Chatterbox is filled with absent minded people searching for cheap friendship. I am asking you to help me elevate the amount of gold I am holding. Anything that you can do would be much appreciated.

finaly a smart noob its amazing

He is not the only one.
*sniggers* Oh, the blind hypocrisy. How ironic. xp rolleyes
dont go to the chatter box
Poisoned_Veins
Are you smart enough to help me out? I just started playing on gaia and I find that the Chatterbox is filled with absent minded people searching for cheap friendship. I am asking you to help me elevate the amount of gold I am holding. Anything that you can do would be much appreciated.

I'll try and help but like u i am also new this would eb like me 2 or 3nd day here. if u go fishing and sell ur fish it easy gold and faster than typing to people.
Hey, i'll donate!.

wait wiat, I would if i had any lolz xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas