Welcome to Gaia! ::

shalaku
ReiDuck
shalaku
ReiDuck
shalaku
i have 2 kids of my own either your not very strong or your very blind. i DIDN'T say anything about weight! not your just throwing things in there. your really pathetic.

They let illiterates reproduce now?

But slightly back on topic ... amen to previous post, brain size really does have zero corellation on intelligence. My pet duck, a Muscovy, has a smaller brain than a Pekin duck, yet is considerably more intelligent.

ok, that comment was VERY uncalled for. its sad when peaple try to deffend themselfs with things peaple hardly ever notice just goes to show how dumb you are. peaple make typos all the time.

If you made typos, it would be one thing ... you just plain can't spell. And Mr. Grammar has never met you, either.

mr. grammer? what grade are you in? 2nd was it?

It's called sarcasm.
Mephistopheles Illuminati
shalaku
ReiDuck
shalaku
ReiDuck
shalaku
i have 2 kids of my own either your not very strong or your very blind. i DIDN'T say anything about weight! not your just throwing things in there. your really pathetic.

But slightly back on topic ... amen to previous post, brain size really does have zero corellation on intelligence. My pet duck, a Muscovy, has a smaller brain than a Pekin duck, yet is considerably more intelligent.

ok, that comment was VERY uncalled for. its sad when peaple try to deffend themselfs with things peaple hardly ever notice just goes to show how dumb you are. peaple make typos all the time.

If you made typos, it would be one thing ... you just plain can't spell. And Mr. Grammar has never met you, either.

It's called sarcasm.

i know
shalaku
Mephistopheles Illuminati
shalaku
ReiDuck
shalaku
ReiDuck
shalaku

It's called sarcasm.

i know

Though I must say, he HASN'T met you...

With my troff I am off!
TomokazuExtreme
One of my favorite arguments for human superiority is "We're top of the food chain." I guess it's true, humans do eat anything and everything at least once don't they? But you know what? If a cow or chicken one day desides to eat me...then Fair Play to Them! Dominance established! May the portein and dairy section of the food pyramid rein on high! But tell ya what... if a loaf of bread every nibbles on me...I'm outta here.
We are not on top. Hunters can get eaten by wild animals they aren't paying attention to. And what about in places like africa or Australia where the people run a risk of getten eaten by snakes?
Lizard_Freak88
TomokazuExtreme
One of my favorite arguments for human superiority is "We're top of the food chain." I guess it's true, humans do eat anything and everything at least once don't they? But you know what? If a cow or chicken one day desides to eat me...then Fair Play to Them! Dominance established! May the portein and dairy section of the food pyramid rein on high! But tell ya what... if a loaf of bread every nibbles on me...I'm outta here.
We are not on top. Hunters can get eaten by wild animals they aren't paying attention to. And what about in places like africa or Australia where the people run a risk of getten eaten by snakes?

They don't actually get eaten, generally. Just attacked.
depends on who outlives who in the long run
Duh. Mice are the superior race. They are pandimensional hyperintelligent beings who built the 'planet' Earth.
Go Hitchhiker's!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces