Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Sin`
Lingually speaking, it does. wink

You're choosing a very general interpretation of the term while in reality it is exclusively used to represent a very specific abortion-related stance.

Your question is valid, "Why are people offended by abortion but not warfare?" The truth of the matter does not hinge on the term "pro-life", however.

7,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
The Herald of Death
Also note, I did indeed mean "a word like". It's not the same kind of word. Compound would be more specific, but not at all what I was talking about. Your stupidity does not cease to amaze.

Do you have a fetish? I mean, throwing out random insults like "stupid" and "retarded" in every possible sentence that you've written thus far....I mean holy crud, this hasn't happened to me since like 6th grade. Or you know, since like 2003 on Gaia. You pick.

I didn't know people like this still existed! Way to prove me wrong. wink You win!

Malevolent Firestarter

3,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Sin`
The Herald of Death

I don't know what mental ward you're from, but outside of the asylum we don't mistake a 'fusion of languages' for a 'fusion of words'.

I didn't say they had zero-meaning. See, for those of us who aren't retards it isn't all or nothing. It suggests, it doesn't fully explain.

Anyway, it's nice how you ignored the dictionary. ;D

language vs words

I don't know if anybody told you, but there is no English language without English words.

Whoops, my bad. Oh wait, nevermind. I addressed it here:

"or that you think the words "pro" and "life" have zero meaning behind the definition. "

When I was talking about the "definition" I was referring to "pro life" and how it shows up in the dictionary.
I'm sorry your teachers suck.

Yes, and if you weren't unbelievably stupid you'd realize I was saying that they suggest what the definition is.

Which, btw, is not what you claim. I am sorry your mother beat you in the head a bit too much.

My teachers suck? No, they're pretty good. But I suppose kids like you think everything's high school.

Dictionary still says you're wrong btw. I think you're trying to... compensate now. Proven wrong, now you're throwing a little tantrum like a stupid little b***h.

Malevolent Firestarter

3,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Sin`
The Herald of Death
Also note, I did indeed mean "a word like". It's not the same kind of word. Compound would be more specific, but not at all what I was talking about. Your stupidity does not cease to amaze.

Do you have a fetish? I mean, throwing out random insults like "stupid" and "retarded" in every possible sentence that you've written thus far....I mean holy crud, this hasn't happened to me since like 6th grade. Or you know, since like 2003 on Gaia. You pick.

I didn't know people like this still existed! Way to prove me wrong. wink You win!

Well it's not my fault that you're irredeemably stupid.

Bragging about 6th grade though... lol.

7,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Yoshpet
Sin`
Lingually speaking, it does. wink

You're choosing a very general interpretation of the term while in reality it is exclusively used to represent a very specific abortion-related stance.

Your question is valid, "Why are people offended by abortion but not warfare?" The truth of the matter does not hinge on the term "pro-life", however.

You are correct.

The person I'm currently arguing with, previously said "Pro-life does not mean 'to be in favor of life'."

I was just proving a point that, it does indeed mean, "to be in favor of life".

7,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
The Herald of Death
Sin`
The Herald of Death

THERE IT IS AGAIN!

YOU WIN MAN, YOU WIN. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. IT HURTS. emo

Malevolent Firestarter

3,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Sin`
The Herald of Death
Sin`
The Herald of Death

THERE IT IS AGAIN!

Aww how cute. It avoids the fact the dictionary says it's wrong by playing stupid D=

7,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
The Herald of Death
Sin`
The Herald of Death
Sin`
The Herald of Death

THERE IT IS AGAIN!

Aww how cute. It avoids the fact the dictionary says it's wrong by playing stupid D=

OW OW OW
oHoN
Sin`
oHoN
Well, unborn babies are innocent while enemy nations and serial killers aren't.
And really, is there anyone who's "pro-war"? I can see that some situations might call for war, but war certainly is not something wanted for its own sake.

"Prolife" means "to be in favor of life". If one is anti-death penalty, they are anti-death, I.E. pro-life, yes? If a pro-lifer is in favor of the death penalty, they are in also in favor of death.

Your attempt at logic is cute. Never stop trying heart

Your attempt to pretend pro-life means pro-life is amusing. Never stop trying, but most of us know the term pro-life has nothing to do with life because it is just about abortion, and abortion is no real threat to life in general.

but feel free to make up any lie you like to cover your idiocy.

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Sin`
You are correct.

The person I'm currently arguing with, previously said "Pro-life does not mean 'to be in favor of life'."

I was just proving a point that, it does indeed mean, "to be in favor of life".

That's the nature of arguing semantics. You'll both be right in your own particular way. You're being literal about the possible meaning based on the term itself. She's being literal about its designated usage.

I have faith you'll come to an understanding eventually. sweatdrop

7,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
tererun the horrifying
oHoN
Sin`
oHoN
And really, is there anyone who's "pro-war"? I can see that some situations might call for war, but war certainly is not something wanted for its own sake.

"Prolife" means "to be in favor of life". If one is anti-death penalty, they are anti-death, I.E. pro-life, yes? If a pro-lifer is in favor of the death penalty, they are in also in favor of death.

Your attempt to pretend pro-life means pro-life is amusing.

I don't get it.

7,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
tererun the horrifying
Sin`
tererun the horrifying
oHoN
Sin`
oHoN

Your attempt to pretend pro-life means pro-life is amusing.

I don't get it.

if you are pro-life it is probably a good thing you are not getting any.

THE INSULTS THEY BURN

7,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
The Herald of Death

So, why exactly do you insist on not recognizing the dictionary definition? Surely you know how to look things up in the dictionary directly?

I guess you missed where I addressed it. Twice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff