Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
I like how this thread is going.
Being a sweet piece of a** meat does have its downsides, but the chick who wrote this article is such a grape ******** piece of used jet trash that I don't see anybody being jealous of what she's got. Maybe 20 years ago when she was in high school.

Also she sounds like a huge jerkwad. That's probably a bigger problem for her than her dashing smile.
I kind of figured the majority of Gaians would simplify this issue into being she's full of herself or delusional or whatever. But this woman definitely has a point. Any woman that is beautiful has TONS of people who think otherwise, whether out of jealousy, hate, insecurity, whatever. Beautiful women are supposed to have no problems in life, yet they are constantly under attack by the mediocre looking people of society. Being beautiful has costs. You can get harrassed, teased, scrutinized, singled out, etc. It's not all fun and games like people here seem to believe.

Whether YOU think she is beautiful or not is irrelevant. Her experiences with discrimination for her looks are definitely not imagined. Her boss having a hissy fit and singling her out? Yeah, that DOES happen. Women are catty bitches. If a better looking female is around they will stop at nothing to cut her down to size. It's disgusting and petty, but it happens allllll the time.
Oh Miss
I kind of figured the majority of Gaians would simplify this issue into being she's full of herself or delusional or whatever. But this woman definitely has a point. Any woman that is beautiful has TONS of people who think otherwise, whether out of jealousy, hate, insecurity, whatever. Beautiful women are supposed to have no problems in life, yet they are constantly under attack by the mediocre looking people of society. Being beautiful has costs. You can get harrassed, teased, scrutinized, singled out, etc. It's not all fun and games like people here seem to believe.

Whether YOU think she is beautiful or not is irrelevant. Her experiences with discrimination for her looks are definitely not imagined. Her boss having a hissy fit and singling her out? Yeah, that DOES happen. Women are catty bitches. If a better looking female is around they will stop at nothing to cut her down to size. It's disgusting and petty, but it happens allllll the time.
Ya it does, but her tone is SO STUPID it just makes her look worse.
Oh Miss

I know you've blocked me but I'm not allowing this s**t to go past unchallenged.

Whether I think she's beautiful or not is entirely relevant, as she expects men like me to be helping her through life on account of how she looks.

Cannot be proved.

The rest? Typical anti-feminist common-sense views.
Blind Guardian the 2nd
Oh Miss

I know you've blocked me but I'm not allowing this s**t to go past unchallenged.

Whether I think she's beautiful or not is entirely relevant, as she expects men like me to be helping her through life on account of how she looks.

Cannot be proved.

"Free bottle of wine? I'm so not shocked. In fact, yawnsville. God, I bet you wish you got this, as an ugly woman. Wait, why do you all hate me?"
If it makes her feel better, I find her to be very ugly.

Beloved Genius

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Full closet 200
Captain Verd
Blind Guardian the 2nd
Oh Miss

Cannot be proved.
"Free bottle of wine? I'm so not shocked. In fact, yawnsville. God, I bet you wish you got this, as an ugly woman. Wait, why do you all hate me?"

s**t I'm a fatass, and *I've* gotten free s**t. Sometimes existing as a woman gets you lots of stuff from men. Which is something worth exploring as a facet of our society and what it implies about relations between the genders. But she doesn't do that.

She brags about how good she looks. Contradicts herself from previous articles. And...and. yeah. She has an obnoxious personality. And acting like other women can't be friends with prettier girls, is freaking stupid.
Oh Miss

I dont think people would not admit that she has a point. I think the issue is that the grain of truth she has is drowned by her obviously self-centered tone and sketch moral position (she seems totally okay with manipulating men for success, but then gets mad at her boss for saying she is distracting at work. Seems to me like she was being a distraction.).

Also, on an objective level, we dont know if her experiences are real or not. What you are doing is assuming her story is true simply because it conforms to what you believe is plausible. I believe its much more realistic that her boss singled her out for chastising because, while her dress might be debatable, she seems to not only condone but actively participate in manipulating her male co-workers.

4,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Vixianna
s**t I'm a fatass, and *I've* gotten free s**t. Sometimes existing as a woman gets you lots of stuff from men. Which is something worth exploring as a facet of our society and what it implies about relations between the genders. But she doesn't do that.

She brags about how good she looks. Contradicts herself from previous articles. And...and. yeah. She has an obnoxious personality. And acting like other women can't be friends with prettier girls, is freaking stupid.

Ooooh, sorry but your opinions have no place in my threads.

Beloved Genius

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Full closet 200
Stuch BSc
Vixianna

Ooooh, sorry but your opinions have no place in my threads.

Awww why not stuch? I like your threads. :3

4,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Vixianna

Because you told me to stop making Avatar jokes in the Airbender white-wash thread. Since then your name has been muck to me.

Beloved Genius

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Full closet 200
Stuch BSc
Vixianna

Because you told me to stop making Avatar jokes in the Airbender white-wash thread. Since then your name has been muck to me.

That was years ago and you still don't love me. T.T awww. Well okies, I'll ******** off and cya later then.(PS. your movie posts usually DO amuse me)

4,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Vixianna
That was years ago and you still don't love me.

Be it a rock or a pebble, they sink in water just the same.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I gotta admit, this is a pretty bold article, but I think she's a bit full of herself. She's not all that special looking; she's normal looking. The people being nice to her were probably being nice and people being mean to her were probably just mean people. My message to her: either look in a mirror, or find someone whose not blind to her selfishness.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff