Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gaian

825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Where is that fa**ot n*gga Blind Guardian where you need him? Fukk It, I'll do his job for him.

The Stewardess and Princess: why female beauty is not burden.

Desirable Businessman

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I would put her in the average range not in the hot range. Maybe i just have high standards.
I wondered how long it would take a fellow Britologian to post about Brickhead and her amazingly ill-conceived article in the Daily Mail.

Problem this whole think stinks of though? Those wanting to cut down her churlish bullshit resorted to knee-jerk body shaming and only inflamed the debate be reaffirming the idea that ugly people aren't worth s**t.
ExodusNirvana
Where is that fa**ot n*gga Blind Guardian where you need him? Fukk It, I'll do his job for him.

The Stewardess and Princess: why female beauty is not burden.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

4,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Blind Guardian the 2nd
I wondered how long it would take a fellow Britologian to post about Brickhead and her amazingly ill-conceived article in the Daily Mail.

Problem this whole think stinks of though? Those wanting to cut down her churlish bullshit resorted to knee-jerk body shaming and only inflamed the debate be reaffirming the idea that ugly people aren't worth s**t.

I thought somebody would have posted it already and was all ready to come in spouting my s**t. Nice to have a thread that will last more than three pages for once. My old flatmate was a victim of the problem Brick speaks about and spoke to me about it more than once in a manner not at all like hers, meaning I actually cared.

Black however is so self-obsessed that she ruins her own argument and along with the knee-jerkers you have mentioned have pushed back the debate on this issue for years and years.

Quotable Conversationalist

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
...I cannot believe this is real. Holy ********. I expected to find this in The Onion, LOL.
Seriously, the reason why people dislike her isn't because they're jealous of her 'beauty' (something which she lacks but fails to realize).
People probably dislike her because she's an arrogant vain delusional b*tch.
And all the men she claims go out of their way to appeal to her needs were probably just figments of her messed up imagination. One guy probably offered a helping hand unconsciously and from that day on she was like "All men can't resist me"
Psh, please. With that attitude you'll die lonely with a mirror.

4,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
tadpolily
Seriously, the reason why people dislike her isn't because they're jealous of her 'beauty' (something which she lacks but fails to realize).
People probably dislike her because she's an arrogant vain delusional b*tch.
And all the men she claims go out of their way to appeal to her needs were probably just figments of her messed up imagination. One guy probably offered a helping hand unconsciously and from that day on she was like "All men can't resist me"
Psh, please. With that attitude you'll die lonely with a mirror.

Oh hey there, I remember you from the other thread...

Fanatical Zealot

Not from my experience.

That is, for a woman to be attractive.

Greedy Capitalist

I don't get it. Her looks are simply revolting to me.

Dapper Informer

9,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
I don't hate her for her looks, due to the fact that she has none. I hate her because she sounds like an egomaniacal b***h.

4,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Ontological Empiricism
I don't hate her for her looks, due to the fact that she has none. I hate her because she sounds like an egomaniacal b***h.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Riviera de la Mancha
Rose die Valkyrie
User Image

What's that from?

Mean Girls, aka, the greatest chick flick EVER! cat_cool

Dapper Informer

9,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
marshmallowcreampie
Riviera de la Mancha
Rose die Valkyrie
User Image

What's that from?

Mean Girls, aka, the greatest chick flick EVER! cat_cool

I still love that movie.
It's a reminder that Linsday Lohan was hot, before she turned into a crackhead.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Ontological Empiricism

I still love that movie.
It's a reminder that Linsday Lohan was hot, before she turned into a crackhead.

LOL. cat_rofl I love that movie, it's particularly notable for me because it's so hard to find a good chick movie.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff