Welcome to Gaia! ::

Firebird v2
Rose die Valkyrie
Firebird v2
Rose die Valkyrie
User Image
You look like a man with long faggy hair, actually.

User Image
No, but as I recall, ED hates your guts. And that, pleases me.
Cut the crap, Raptor.

4,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Riviera de la Mancha
Rose die Valkyrie
User Image

What's that from?

Mean Girls, one of the greatest high school comedies evar. n_n
Rose die Valkyrie
Riviera de la Mancha
Rose die Valkyrie
User Image

What's that from?

Mean Girls, one of the greatest high school comedies evar. n_n

I had a feeling. I am more of a "Superbad"/ "Porky's" kind of guy, but that one was decent as I recall.

4,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Firebird v2

Um, okay. News to me. I didn't even think a) ED was united enough in temperament and perspective to unanimously like or dislike someone or b) that anyone really cared or noticed me more than anyone else enough to have an opinion on me.

I'm getting the feeling you're taking my jabs too seriously. It's all in good fun and I'm sorry if I rustled your jimmies/hurt your feelings.

User Image
Here, have an olive branch. : D

4,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Kuja v6
Rose die Valkyrie
Firebird v2

Um, okay. News to me. I didn't even think a) ED was united enough in temperament and perspective to unanimously like or dislike someone or b) that anyone really cared or noticed me more than anyone else enough to have an opinion on me.

Well, jest or not, it's certainly not the first time someone has commented on the revolting masculinity of your countenance.

Yeah, you seem pretty fixated on that.

*shrugs*
Kuja v6
Rose die Valkyrie
Firebird v2

Well, jest or not, it's certainly not the first time someone has commented on the revolting masculinity of your countenance.

Eh, I never seen her get comments like that.

I think you are going all grade school- you pick on her because you llluuuuvvvvvvvv her! heart 4laugh

4,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Kuja v6
Rose die Valkyrie
Kuja v6
Rose die Valkyrie
Firebird v2

*shrugs*

I was not referring to myself, but I suppose you could say I am "mildly interested."

Do you not believe people have a moral obligation to dispel illusions and expose lies?

To be frank, identify well-disguised traps?

I'm kinda getting the impression you're one of those people who just makes up moral justifications for their own destructive and negative instincts after the fact. No offense.

I don't particularly have much impetus to care what theories you may have about me.

I mean I can be honest and say I'm not a "trap", but that would do nothing to dissuade you and actually I find the whole discussion silly because I actually do have very good trans friends and I honestly see them as just as much women as I or any other possessor of XX chromosomes. I don't consider that a putdown or a threat to my own femininity.

In regards to your proposed "moral obligation", I believe people have a right to privacy and respect. To be frank, your drive to "dispel illusions and expose lies" is probably nothing more than a rudimentary and barbaric way to accrue self-worth and satisfaction. Personally, I find such "morals" unhealthy and they will only serve to bring misery to any and all parties you interact with, including yourself.
Rose die Valkyrie
Kuja v6
Rose die Valkyrie
Kuja v6
Rose die Valkyrie
Firebird v2

*shrugs*

I was not referring to myself, but I suppose you could say I am "mildly interested."

Do you not believe people have a moral obligation to dispel illusions and expose lies?

To be frank, identify well-disguised traps?

I'm kinda getting the impression you're one of those people who just makes up moral justifications for their own destructive and negative instincts after the fact. No offense.

I don't particularly have much impetus to care what theories you may have about me.

I mean I can be honest and say I'm not a "trap", but that would do nothing to dissuade you and actually I find the whole discussion silly because I actually do have very good trans friends and I honestly see them as just as much women as I or any other possessor of XX chromosomes. I don't consider that a putdown or a threat to my own femininity.

In regards to your proposed "moral obligation", I believe people have a right to privacy and respect. To be frank, your drive to "dispel illusions and expose lies" is probably nothing more than a rudimentary and barbaric way to accrue self-worth and satisfaction. Personally, I find such "morals" unhealthy and they will only serve to bring misery to any and all parties you interact with, including yourself.

Applause where applause is due.

4,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Conversationalist 100
It might come as a shock to her, but no one has it easy in their own mind. But I can't help but feel that she's very much into herself. I wonder how much her own behaviour is to blame for how some women react to her. She seems very... arrogant, to put it mildly. It seems to me this article should've been left where it originated: in her personal diary.

4,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Oh ******** her. She couldn't ever handle the beast that being ugly is... it's full of pain, pain, pain, rusted nails in the foot, pain and more pain.

4,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
You can't grow hair on soulful, beseeching eyes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff