Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Poster

8,850 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
Bullshit. Why is her supposed girlfriend going around forums and telling strangers this? If this is true, then shame on Monica.

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Terrapain
Bullshit. Why is her supposed girlfriend going around forums and telling strangers this?

Because we're not strangers.
There's a community of regulars here that have been having, what amount to, the same arguments for over a decade now. She was one of them.
And GSK would probably have wanted us to know.

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Mister George Kapland
CuAnnan
Terrapain
Bullshit. Why is her supposed girlfriend going around forums and telling strangers this?

There's a community of regulars here that have been having, what amount to, the same arguments for over a decade now. She was one of them.
And GSK would probably have wanted us to know

Would she? GSK was(is?) fiercely private. Alot of what we've gotten about her personal life is clues and hints and things dropped from here or there on occasion, y'know?

She was fairly direct about things.
She had never refused to answer a question I asked her, true some of them were done over PM rather than publicly.
Maybe I was not asking questions which passed that barrier and I am, as a result, drawing an incorrect bias.
But she and I spoke, rather heatedly, about religion and I asked some very probing questions. There was only ever one subject she asked me not to repeat and it wasn't really private.

Lonely Poster

8,850 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
CuAnnan
Terrapain

But I assume none of you have ever met her outside of Gaia. What difference has been made by this announcement? If Monica hadn't informed us, we'd simply have assumed she'd moved on from the forum and thought little of it.
Mister George Kapland
CuAnnan
Terrapain

Would she? GSK was(is?) fiercely private. Alot of what we've gotten about her personal life is clues and hints and things dropped from here or there on occasion, y'know?
Do you know anything about me? I'd appreciate if someone mentioned it should i not live forever, despite all odds, just so people don't wonder why i suddenly fell silent.

Aged Codger

9,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
The20
Mister George Kapland
CuAnnan
Terrapain

Do you know anything about me? I'd appreciate if someone mentioned it should i not live forever, despite all odds, just so people don't wonder why i suddenly fell silent.
I'd ratha' people not know, leave 'em wondarin' fer th' rest o' their lives what eva' happened ta' that old crocodile pirate

Timid Wife

Holy ******** shiiiit. How crazy are people on Gaia?
Well.. As a lurker primarily of ED and VGD - I find this news a bit sad..
I sincerely hope it's just some joke in very poor taste.

With that in mind, I'm a skeptic on this...
Rather, I'm more amused with how people are reacting to all this, enough to cause a 5 page thread for one regular..
Wherever she may be, I hope she's watching this..

Regardless if it's true or not, I'm sorry for those remaining, my sympathies go out to those most affected.

It was enjoyable reading your thoughts, Kitten..

Tricky Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
CuAnnan
Terrapain

I do agree, the regulars here are not strangers by any means. Many of us know each other by first name basis.

Heroic Hero

I sense trolling. First of all, was it ever confirmed that GSK Lives was the same GSK? I guess it was assumed by people but could it be verified? Also, could swordmaiden really be GSK trolling people? I have no idea what to think of GSK there always seems to be some sort of trolling going on, so I be skeptical. If they are a master troller than it is interesting....

Tricky Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Bogotanian
I sense trolling. First of all, was it ever confirmed that GSK Lives was the same GSK? I guess it was assumed by people but could it be verified? Also, could swordmaiden really be GSK trolling people? I have no idea what to think of GSK there always seems to be some sort of trolling going on, so I be skeptical. If they are a master troller than it is interesting....

That's what I think is going on. GSK can have this whole forum going sometimes. She's on par with suicide soldier in terms of trolling capabilities.

Mewling Consumer

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
Raptor Mechanic
Holy ******** shiiiit. How crazy are people on Gaia?
Well no one made a thread about it but it is quite possible Tererun OD'd. Tererun often did a lot of drugs, was always trolling and disappeared suddenly. Gaia does not do IP bans so it makes most sense that was what happened.

Tipsy Smoker

chainmailleman
Bogotanian

That's what I think is going on. GSK can have this whole forum going sometimes. She's on par with suicide soldier in terms of trolling capabilities.
I thought that was just his personality too. sweatdrop

Dedicated Reveler

4,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Chahklet
chainmailleman
Chahklet
The Herald of War
Chahklet
Isn't there some guy who lives in her town and knows her? Isn't he also a ED reg?

Smithnikov claimed to know her
Hmm...I think that was it. They told me they lived in the same town. Anyway, I'd rather this be a troll than it be true. I don't think things like this are funny at all.

Smithnikov was GSKs troll.
Didn't even have the same personality...

As much as I genuinely want chain to die a horrible death, Smithnikov appeared at a rather suspicious time. Then took a break and started posting some on the 14th

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff