Welcome to Gaia! ::

R.I.P.resurrection
the reverend silver
R.I.P.resurrection
the reverend silver
R.I.P.resurrection
ummmm..if we're talking ZOMBIE zombies, like, zombies as they have always in majority have been portrayed? Classic zombies and not teen-romance-summer-flick-zombies?

I'd think they don't represent anything close to things like "hope." If anything, faith would make me even more terrified; they're the UNdead, corpses come back to life to feed and terrorize all of humanity, so what the ******** kind of twisted up god or "higherpower" would do such a horrific thing? or let it happen?
No spiritual reward or trial would ever be worth such suffering.

The zombie Apocalypse is in many ways similar to the Viking heaven of Valhalla. Endless battle, loot lying around everywhere, just glorious.

Hey, i was approaching this from the OP's premise My own personal idea of a zombie apocalypse is a bit more like yours and high-school of the dead: I would be a citizen of the new world wink

You would get wrecked bro.

Hey, you'll never know until s**t hits the fan. hard.

Either way, I look forward to the part where you try to eat my face and I try to shoot yours.
the reverend silver
R.I.P.resurrection
the reverend silver
R.I.P.resurrection
the reverend silver
R.I.P.resurrection
ummmm..if we're talking ZOMBIE zombies, like, zombies as they have always in majority have been portrayed? Classic zombies and not teen-romance-summer-flick-zombies?

I'd think they don't represent anything close to things like "hope." If anything, faith would make me even more terrified; they're the UNdead, corpses come back to life to feed and terrorize all of humanity, so what the ******** kind of twisted up god or "higherpower" would do such a horrific thing? or let it happen?
No spiritual reward or trial would ever be worth such suffering.

The zombie Apocalypse is in many ways similar to the Viking heaven of Valhalla. Endless battle, loot lying around everywhere, just glorious.

Hey, i was approaching this from the OP's premise My own personal idea of a zombie apocalypse is a bit more like yours and high-school of the dead: I would be a citizen of the new world wink

Either way, I look forward to the part where you try to eat my face and I try to shoot yours.

Not really in on your guys' convo but I imagine doing what you'd have to in order to survive wouldn't be pleasant - still, appriciate your enthusiasm. That last post you made kinda made me laugh when I needed it, thanks and God Bless you (sometimes twisted humor is the best - even if it's sorta messed up)
Rage Virus Peach
the reverend silver
R.I.P.resurrection
the reverend silver
R.I.P.resurrection

Not really in on your guys' convo but I imagine doing what you'd have to in order to survive wouldn't be pleasant - still, appriciate your enthusiasm. That last post you made kinda made me laugh when I needed it, thanks and God Bless you (sometimes twisted humor is the best - even if it's sorta messed up)

Hey, no problem boss. Although I intend to do more than survive. I intend to rise again from the ashes as War King Malachai of the Phoenix Clan.

I'm changing my first name to Malachai if I ever found the post-apoc Phoenix Clan and become War King. Assuming that's not gonna happen, I'm just gonna sire a strapping young lad and name him that.
Hey, either way I like it smile Malachai (probably misspelled that just now sweatdrop ) is a good name, Old Testament, too, I think if I'm not mistaken (also from Children of the Corn, but don't let that discourage you because it was a Biblical name first - gonna have to google it). Go for it, if you wanna change your name to that you should - if not it's good for a kid too. I have a million ideas for kids names - my husband and I are working on having children right now ourselves. Wish us luck xD. I like the names Rafael or Nathaniel, also for a girl Magdalene, like Mary Magdalene - I have a special place in my heart for her (as well as Jesus' mother) because she was flawed but once she was shown just a little mercy, I believe that girl made history - she followed God and what makes her a fantastic example was not pretending she was perfect - but what she did to allow herself to be shaped and molded for the better. But sorry I'm rambling. Anyway, good names and I hope you live out your dreams, my friend smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff