9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
The Living Force
zhiliolia
Unusual Predicaments
zhiliolia
basically, unless you're a hunter, i don't see why anyone needs a gun. they should be outlawed. guns are for killing. they have no other practical use.
Lol sweetheart, aren't you cute? Guns are also for self defense. Someone breaks into my house with a knife or gun, I'm ******** pulling my gun and defending myself. Tell me that you would want to be in your house defenseless with no weapon while some murderer, rapist or god knows what is in your house, armed and looking to hurt you, then your point may be valid.

that's very unlikely to happen, and often the person who breaks into your house will use your weapons to attack you. barely anyone here in canada keeps a gun for self defense. all the people with guns here are either hunters, or they keep unloaded collectible guns as a collection.
I hear the crime rate in Canada is lower, too. Now, self-defense does not change the fact that American culture is conducive to crime, but it can help prevent death of innocents. Don't ban bandages soley because they're not sutures.

but people are using guns for killing not self defense.
rizuhbull
Quote:
Authorities say a Florida pastor's daughter who was accidentally shot in the head in a church died Saturday at a hospital.
The Pinellas County Sheriff's Office says 20-year-old Hannah Kelley was pronounced dead at about 10:20 a.m. Saturday at Bayfront Medical Center. An autopsy is pending.

Kelley had been hospitalized since Feb. 12, when she was struck in the head by a bullet at Grace Connection Church in St. Petersburg, where her father Tim Kelley is pastor.

Investigators have said Moises Zambrana was showing his gun in a small closet to another church member interested in buying a firearm. The St. Petersburg Times reports (http://bit.ly/w9KoLn ) that the other church member, Dustin Bueller, was Hannah Kelley's fiancée.

Zambrana reportedly removed the magazine from the Ruger 9mm weapon but did not know that a round was still in the chamber. The gun went off, firing a bullet through a wall. Kelley was struck in the head.

The sheriff's office says detectives are still investigating the shooting. No charges have been filed.
http://news.yahoo.com/woman-20-dies-freak-fla-church-shooting-231830903.html

There's so much wrong with this I don't even know where to begin. Christians owning weapon(s), bringing said weapon(s) into a church, having a license to own a gun but not knowing anything about it.

a license is not required to own a gun in florida, or most us states.

unlike most countries, the united states considers firearm ownership a fundamental right, not a privilege to be granted.

That said, 80,000,000 firearm owners didn't shoot anybody yesterday.

s**t happens, but don't shut down the party because one a*****e spilled his beer.
zhiliolia
The Living Force
zhiliolia
Unusual Predicaments
zhiliolia
basically, unless you're a hunter, i don't see why anyone needs a gun. they should be outlawed. guns are for killing. they have no other practical use.
Lol sweetheart, aren't you cute? Guns are also for self defense. Someone breaks into my house with a knife or gun, I'm ******** pulling my gun and defending myself. Tell me that you would want to be in your house defenseless with no weapon while some murderer, rapist or god knows what is in your house, armed and looking to hurt you, then your point may be valid.

that's very unlikely to happen, and often the person who breaks into your house will use your weapons to attack you. barely anyone here in canada keeps a gun for self defense. all the people with guns here are either hunters, or they keep unloaded collectible guns as a collection.
I hear the crime rate in Canada is lower, too. Now, self-defense does not change the fact that American culture is conducive to crime, but it can help prevent death of innocents. Don't ban bandages soley because they're not sutures.

when somebody is trying to kill you, killing them back *is* self defense.
zhiliolia
The Living Force
zhiliolia
Unusual Predicaments
zhiliolia

I'm of the belief that while firearms occasionally make killing convenient, the intent is generally already there. Willful killing is a problem with American society more so than the weapons with which they choose to arm themselves.

Invisible Phantom

Old Blue Collar Joe
rizuhbull
Quote:
Authorities say a Florida pastor's daughter who was accidentally shot in the head in a church died Saturday at a hospital.
The Pinellas County Sheriff's Office says 20-year-old Hannah Kelley was pronounced dead at about 10:20 a.m. Saturday at Bayfront Medical Center. An autopsy is pending.

Kelley had been hospitalized since Feb. 12, when she was struck in the head by a bullet at Grace Connection Church in St. Petersburg, where her father Tim Kelley is pastor.

Investigators have said Moises Zambrana was showing his gun in a small closet to another church member interested in buying a firearm. The St. Petersburg Times reports (http://bit.ly/w9KoLn ) that the other church member, Dustin Bueller, was Hannah Kelley's fiancée.

Zambrana reportedly removed the magazine from the Ruger 9mm weapon but did not know that a round was still in the chamber. The gun went off, firing a bullet through a wall. Kelley was struck in the head.

The sheriff's office says detectives are still investigating the shooting. No charges have been filed.

There's so much wrong with this I don't even know where to begin. Christians owning weapon(s), bringing said weapon(s) into a church, having a license to own a gun but not knowing anything about it.

Nothing wrong with Christians owning weapons. Carrying it to church? Yeah...we have two geniuses here who really don't help the human race.
I see not reason one shouldn't be allowed to carry a gun to church. They don't NEED to bring a gun to church, but I don't see how a church is really any different from any other public place. The real problem here was just not handling the weapon safely. Every time I handle one of my guns I remove the magazine first then check to make sure the chamber is clear. Even if I don't handle any ammo I make sure the chamber is clear again before replacing the magazine when I put the weapon away.

Invisible Phantom

Tadpole Jackson
rizuhbull
Quote:

a license is not required to own a gun in florida, or most us states.

unlike most countries, the united states considers firearm ownership a fundamental right, not a privilege to be granted.

That said, 80,000,000 firearm owners didn't shoot anybody yesterday.

s**t happens, but don't shut down the party because one a*****e spilled his beer.
To be fair I did kill about 40 Nazis on Call of Duty last night... sweatdrop
The Living Force
zhiliolia
The Living Force
zhiliolia
Unusual Predicaments
zhiliolia

I'm of the belief that while firearms occasionally make killing convenient, the intent is generally already there. Willful killing is a problem-

STOP. Why?
Death Magnificent
The Living Force
zhiliolia
The Living Force
zhiliolia

I'm of the belief that while firearms occasionally make killing convenient, the intent is generally already there. Willful killing is a problem-

STOP. Why?
I should have put "with malicious intent". My bad.

Aged Fairy

6,800 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
rolleyes

How does a specific man living in rolleyes Florida rolleyes at a church with a loaded firearm.....make an entire nation of people stupid? Jeebus if you think guns and violence=stupid you must think everyone in africa is mentally handicapped. Lots of violence there.

Fire protection lol

Although I'd love for that to be legal here so I could get those pesky high school car wash kids away from my jeep. lmao

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff