Welcome to Gaia! ::

melancholy_night
0BakaNeko
I dont think americans should be helping them. Not that its not a kind gesture to help another country in need but I think that our country itself needs more help then theirs does. I mean look at all the money we're wasting on asia that cvould be used here in america to help the issues here.

people here don't even know what poverty is. People there just lost over half of their population. who needs more financial aid?

Lost over half their population? I think your facts are slightly awry, even the Maladives has at least 400,000 people in Male. biggrin

But you have a point, some people truely have forgot what poverty is.

rT
http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=simpsons+try+
Aapebol
tellmetruely
we should send money to africa! where the little children are starving to dead and it's really sad!!

Sending money to those countries don't work, they have to learn a job. But their to dumb to think. Yes we receive money, we ******** like rabbits, we have 20000 kids a family and 90% has aids. No wonder they die.

Oh, the irony in that statement.

One of the problems with America's foreign policies is that it tends to "help" other countries when it is beneficial to itself. For example, in Iraq, 90% of the money given there for aid went to American businesses, thus helping the American economy. Stuff like materials, labour, supplies, all sourced from American companies. And the only "benefit" the Iraqi people got was that it cleaned up the mess that the Americans/Allies had made anyway!
Put yourself in their shoes. What if one minute your with your family in a house, and the next minute everything is destroyed, your loved ones are either lost or dead, and you have no food or decent water to live off of. I don't think you would be very happy and you would be grateful that someone actually cares enough to help you out.

And the reason why they didn't help with the Florida hurricanes is because they didn't have much anyways already ((which I believe was already stated))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff