Welcome to Gaia! ::

They believe they found her. She either crashed or was shot down somewhere in Taiwan. American soldiers stationed there had her plane and her briefcase. A tawianese girl saw her execution. She was forced to her knees, blind folded, then shot once through the skull. But all is hear say, but I believe the woman could be telling the truth.
Lacey~D~darkness
Driken
She was lost over the pacific, not the bermuda triangle! Please, if your going to post get your facts right.

*EDIT* The bermudas are actually one of the worlds safest streches of open water in the world, people getting lost at sea there is a myth perpetuated by the media.

are you sure about that edit

she was lost over the pacific in teh fog.... her antenna was broken b/c her electra crashed at the last checkpoint so she couldnt get anything. She landed on a island. The electra got washed away in the tide. The japs picked her up. Shot her.
Driken
She was lost over the pacific, not the bermuda triangle! Please, if your going to post get your facts right.

*EDIT* The bermudas are actually one of the worlds safest streches of open water in the world, people getting lost at sea there is a myth perpetuated by the media.

are you sure about that edit
Lacey~D~darkness
Well what ever happened to her ? I heard that she dissapeared around flordia keys area ( which for some reason i know is a lie). And if she really did, she probably got sucked up about this space time contium wrap. I find it really intresting on how she dissapeard. I have heard many oppians from she got burried real deep in the ground to aliens got her.
My opinion is that that wrap some where above flordia has something to do with it. There is also one in japan.
Some Flordia pilots have gone missing from flying around in that area
and so it made me come to think. What ever happend to Amelia Earheart!?
Did she die and her bones and body dissolve ? i have no idea. Here is to debate what YOU think about it.

My father met one of the guys who searched for her. he thought that she landed on an island.

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Lacey~D~darkness
this is a very confusing concept to just under stand. NO one just NO ONE can dissipair off of the face of the earth, unless the went to the moon or something =/ but i doubt that. Im still sticking to my therioe untill prooven wrong all the way.... then i will find a new one that makes sense

Of course she did not just disappear off the face of the earth. She crashed her plane over a huge, massive stretch of ocean. She and the debris sank underneath the waves. Those were the days before radars, gps or decent tracking equipment. She simply got lost and could not find her way to the island where she was to refuel.
this is a very confusing concept to just under stand. NO one just NO ONE can dissipair off of the face of the earth, unless the went to the moon or something =/ but i doubt that. Im still sticking to my therioe untill prooven wrong all the way.... then i will find a new one that makes sense
Driken

Wasn't she trying to be the first woman to encircle the globe Via a Plane? Wouldn't she have to go through the atlantic eventually?
With the Bermuda Triangle, wasn't it that there was a large deposit of magnetic rock or something beneath the water in that area? It threw ships off course, and THAT'S when the entered the alternate dimension. xd gonk
Next, Amelia began to plan her next great adventure. She would fly around the Earth at the equator, something no one had ever attempted. For this trip, she asked Fred Noonan to join her as navigator. They studied charts and learned about weather patterns along their flight-plan. In June of 1937 they set out on an eastward heading in a Lockheed 10A Electra. After 30 days, Amelia and Fred had nearly completed their circumnavigation of the Earth. With only 2 days of travel remaining, they missed a scheduled refueling stop at tiny Howland Island in the Pacific. Ships and planes from all over the area began an exhaustive search, but no trace was ever found. Their disappearance remains a mystery.

Puerilis
Are you refering to the Bremuda Triangle? IE. "The Cursed Waters" Where boats/plains/choppers disappear/crash/malfunction for no reason?

YES ! i could not remember the name, but i was refering to that.
radars also go off crazy too..
I heard that her plain crashed on an island though. If that helps any. But from all i heard i think im right too.. i think she got stuck in that portal,
Are you refering to the Bremuda Triangle? IE. "The Cursed Waters" Where boats/plains/choppers disappear/crash/malfunction for no reason?
From what iI have read (i cant remember where she was last heard from so I am just going to assume what you are saying is right) she was WAY of course, and most likely went done. Yes they looked for a plane in the water, but they did not have the tracking equipment we have now, there was no way to know how far off she really was, and thus where her plane is beneath the waves. Tis all i know/guess.
~ST
Well what ever happened to her ? I heard that she dissapeared around flordia keys area ( which for some reason i know is a lie). And if she really did, she probably got sucked up about this space time contium wrap. I find it really intresting on how she dissapeard. I have heard many oppians from she got burried real deep in the ground to aliens got her.
My opinion is that that wrap some where above flordia has something to do with it. There is also one in japan.
Some Flordia pilots have gone missing from flying around in that area
and so it made me come to think. What ever happend to Amelia Earheart!?
Did she die and her bones and body dissolve ? i have no idea. Here is to debate what YOU think about it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff