Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The clouds just brought a nice little storm through here. Where do I report to if I wanna sue him for the night of no electricity? Pain and suffering, I say! Not to mention the broken mirror whee This ought to be fun.
hmmmm this is very interesting.... stare
what im interested in is how like big businesses that put off major pollution will respond to this heh this should be fun.
exmorte
what im interested in is how like big businesses that put off major pollution will respond to this heh this should be fun.

They will probably just ignore him, his arguing is actually spurious.

Despite his argument otherwise, most countries already signed a treaty where they mutually recognize that each and every country has sovereignity ("sole & complete) over their air spaces. The document further states what they understand as "territory", so i honestly dont see any loophole in the future.

For those curious, the document am refering to is the "Chicago" Acts and Related Protocols,made in 1944. A link to a site with said document

Air & Aviation Law
eek
That's interesting... kinda loony but still a smart action since he can earn lots of money that way. 3nodding
But maybe the damage caused through clouds will make up for that.. xp
Nojiko pirate
eek
That's interesting... kinda loony but still a smart action since he can earn lots of money that way. 3nodding

heheh, he wont gain a cent wink
Hahaha, that actually made me giggle. whee
DrCelo
Nojiko pirate
eek

heheh, he wont gain a cent wink

xd
So deos that mean I can claim ownership on the sky and charge him one hell of a rent bill? eek
Heather Ann Potter
So deos that mean I can claim ownership on the sky and charge him one hell of a rent bill? eek

uh?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces