Welcome to Gaia! ::

do u have a religion?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 14, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.

all non-religious or have no religion post here about what you think about the end of the world
PS:Im a christian, just seein ur opinion
...What the hell's with all this end of the world garbage...Oh that..

DAMN YOU TSUNAMI!
I am not sure what you would call me. I was born a catholic but fallowed the Wiccan ways and I hang out with non believers of what I even fallow.
what is non-religious? most (and i believe all) religions explain what happens to you after you die... in that case my religion is that i go into the ground and i rot... there... that's religious right?
You don't nessecarily have to be "religious" per se to believe the end of the world is coming.

All you have to be is extremely superstitious (which is the origin of religion). However, most people that are conciously agnostic or atheist are not superstitious.

There is no logical reason to suppose that the world is ending anytime soon. Even if there were, there's little that worrying about it is going to accomplish.

Benevolent Fairy

I don't believe in any religions.
lil_mizz_flpgal
all non-religious or have no religion post here about what you think about the end of the world
PS:Im a christian, just seein ur opinion

We have to go to Brazil.

NOW.

*runs*
excluding the sun blowing up, metors crashing into us, and the ozone layer leaving we are going to blow our selves up

(End of the World flash cartoon don't ya love it)

and all the rest we have to worry about is california breaking off of the US to go hang with Hawii, Alaska can come to

Newbie Noob

The end of the world is gonna be fun. I can't wait for the party. I think it's gonna be fun, Because I am a bhuddist, and I will come an eternal light in the sky, even if there is no one to look at me and try to figure out why i'm there...
I don't think the world will end for a long, long, time.
The world began to end in the year 2000. It's a slow process. As for me, No religion. i say it is pointless.
I don't find it pointless as much so that it makes no common sence at all to me...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff