Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jaithien
Chipp__Zanuff92
TomokazuExtreme
Though luck kid'o. I had the same sort of raw deal except all the fighting was my mother and me...oh yeah..still is. I'm 22 and she still has the balls to slap me for any little thing. It's just something you gotta grow an APATHY for. It's there, yes. It's crappy, true. And it's most likely not going to stop...unfortunatly. Try what I do. Keep reminding yourself: "No matter how bad this seems. Someone has it ALOT worse than me." And i'm not talking picture starving kid's in some far off third world country either. I'm talking the girl down the street who's sextually abused by her step dad. Or the boy who sleeps out in his car because of all the verbal abuse from his folks. Heck. If you're not being hit or anything count your blessings sweetheart. And if you are, call someone for help. It's never ok to hit someone who doesn't deserve it. right? THE END
Me abused? Maybe, I am in a way, but I know to live with that saying.
it is kind of abuse. neglect is abuse. adults fight yeah but you shouldn't have to see childish s**t like that happen. the problem with chronicly messy people is they tend to get very defensive about it and act like they don't have a problem. same with drinkers. this is a very bad arrangment sadly there isn't much you as a kid can do. the grown ups need to get themselves help. one has grow up and clean up the other has to grow up and stop drinking. neither will do it untill they admit they have a proble, i see two possible outcomes. this will get worse, or they will see their own problems and take steps to fix them. since you are almost a teenager there are two options for you you can join ala-tot which is for kids 12 and under who's parents drink... or you can join ala-teen for 13 and up. its a support group they can help you more then we can. i'll get links in a few minutes.
I don't really call my mom a drinking problem...but in way she does. My dad drinks also...My brother is never home so I m always by my self! I can never have friends over..I stucks I know, but I can live with it. I mean This isn't the frist time.
Jaithien
here ya go.
http://www.midsouthal-anon.com/
i hope this helps its the only link i found.
Okay, thanks..

Lol, try to act as the "Please don't fight!!" beggar women. Nah, I don't really know. >________< Sorry, can't help ya there.

5,100 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Chipp__Zanuff92
Jaithien
Chipp__Zanuff92
TomokazuExtreme
Though luck kid'o. I had the same sort of raw deal except all the fighting was my mother and me...oh yeah..still is. I'm 22 and she still has the balls to slap me for any little thing. It's just something you gotta grow an APATHY for. It's there, yes. It's crappy, true. And it's most likely not going to stop...unfortunatly. Try what I do. Keep reminding yourself: "No matter how bad this seems. Someone has it ALOT worse than me." And i'm not talking picture starving kid's in some far off third world country either. I'm talking the girl down the street who's sextually abused by her step dad. Or the boy who sleeps out in his car because of all the verbal abuse from his folks. Heck. If you're not being hit or anything count your blessings sweetheart. And if you are, call someone for help. It's never ok to hit someone who doesn't deserve it. right? THE END
Me abused? Maybe, I am in a way, but I know to live with that saying.
it is kind of abuse. neglect is abuse. adults fight yeah but you shouldn't have to see childish s**t like that happen. the problem with chronicly messy people is they tend to get very defensive about it and act like they don't have a problem. same with drinkers. this is a very bad arrangment sadly there isn't much you as a kid can do. the grown ups need to get themselves help. one has grow up and clean up the other has to grow up and stop drinking. neither will do it untill they admit they have a proble, i see two possible outcomes. this will get worse, or they will see their own problems and take steps to fix them. since you are almost a teenager there are two options for you you can join ala-tot which is for kids 12 and under who's parents drink... or you can join ala-teen for 13 and up. its a support group they can help you more then we can. i'll get links in a few minutes.
I don't really call my mom a drinking problem...but in way she does. My dad drinks also...My brother is never home so I m always by my self! I can never have friends over..I stucks I know, but I can live with it. I mean This isn't the frist time.
*sighs* you might wanna check out that site then. at least you can make friends that can't posibly judge how you live because they go through the same thing.

5,100 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Chipp__Zanuff92
Jaithien
here ya go.
http://www.midsouthal-anon.com/
i hope this helps its the only link i found.
Okay, thanks..
good luck kid. i'm off to bed.
Hey Chicklett. How goes life? School fun? Friends cool? Now are the years to go out and hang out right? Find GOOD excuses to get out of your bad situation home. Switch a few wires on your computer and say you got to go to the public library to type up a report. Or to a friends house. Join some clubs. I hear cross country ski'ing is fun. Or go for broke and tell the grown ups that you're going out till they've learned to potty train themselves. Believe it or not, most people don't even realize how childish they're acting. And if they wont accept a time out like big boys and girls then maybe it's time for some tough love. If a kid is unhappy at home, schools usually want to play 'mom' and sick their noses into your business. Go to a councler and just say... "I'm unhappy." It's like going to a shrink minus the $200 an hour fee. And hey, if they wont listen... you always have us! We might not be able to help. But we're always here to listen and be on your side. (I have a teddy bear too. His name is Christopher Matthew.)

Gracious Lover

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Chipp__Zanuff92
Okay, in my house currently I need to stay in my room. Only becuase, My parents, and my other housemates are in a huge argument. Right now I just walked in on my brother holding my mom, and my housemates son holding her back before they start something. Is there anything, a young girl can do besides hide in her room?!

trust me i understand when i was little my mom punched my grandmom
now that im older i get in fights with my parents
but my advice to u would probably to call someone and just talk to them until your mom or whoever calms down. That's what did and it did help get my mind off of the subject for a while
Parents get mad for such stupid reasons...it's craziness.
been in the same situation. im 15 but she still says im to young for teen games. i buy them anyway. apathy is an easy solution. i also can shut my parents out of my life if need be because they dont know where any of my friends live so it helps. Youll also start to start bickerring with ur parents and aroud 15 ur mom will see that ur not gonna change.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff