Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, in my house currently I need to stay in my room. Only becuase, My parents, and my other housemates are in a huge argument. Right now I just walked in on my brother holding my mom, and my housemates son holding her back before they start something. Is there anything, a young girl can do besides hide in her room?!
Use the /ignore command! biggrin

5,100 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
dear lord thats effed up. not sure what you can do expect not be home alot.
Energy Riot
Its hard though, all your hear is the lady I live with calling my mom names, and such. Hard to stay ignored.
not much but just keep a CD player with you at all times sweatdrop sweatdrop xd
Jaithien
dear lord thats effed up. not sure what you can do expect not be home alot.
I know, its hard for me to anything around here.
Chipp__Zanuff92
Energy Riot
Its hard though, all your hear is the lady I live with calling my mom names, and such. Hard to stay ignored.

Although I can't really empathize, I can sympathize. I'm already pretty good at ignoring everything going on around me, so I think I'd have it a lot easier than some people.
darkknight333
not much but just keep a CD player with you at all times sweatdrop sweatdrop xd
Okay, I will keep that in mind. sweatdrop 3nodding
It's sad that you're in that situation. I wouldn't do anything now, but maybe after everyone has cooled down you could mention to your mom or whoever else was involved how you feel, maintaining a calm discussion tone. Unless you felt that saying anything would only make the situation worse, or would unnecessarily drag you into it directly.
Just ignore, and count the years until you're out of there.

This is more suited for the Life Issues, by the way.
firesnatcher
It's sad that you're in that situation. I wouldn't do anything now, but maybe after everyone has cooled down you could mention to your mom or whoever else was involved how you feel, maintaining a calm discussion tone. Unless you felt that saying anything would only make the situation worse, or would unnecessarily drag you into it directly.
I know, but its almost 1:00 am over here, hehe. My moms drunk and such. I will try my best though. sweatdrop
ReiDuck

I have awhile becuase, I am only 12.
Chipp__Zanuff92
ReiDuck

Only 12?

Be strong, kid. It'll get worse from here on out until around 15-17, at which it'll improve steadily. At least, that's the case with most people.
ReiDuck
Chipp__Zanuff92
ReiDuck

Only 12?

Be strong, kid. It'll get worse from here on out until around 15-17, at which it'll improve steadily. At least, that's the case with most people.
I will look forward to that, intil everything is resoulved.

5,100 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
on top of this your mom drinks? maybe thats what all the fighting is about. whose house is it anyway? your mom's or the lady's?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff