Welcome to Gaia! ::

hmm how about when the gf is abusive...my ex gf forced herself on me and did things i didnt want to do...things that i knew would get us in serious trouble if anyone found out...things like placing my hands on certain areas of her body...grabbing at my crotch...stuff like that....but then later i found myself forcing myself on her doing things she didnt want to do...like frenching....who is wrong in this situation who would you put in jail?

Shy Tycoon

Adversarius
JereArka
Falconee_Nyxis
Sesshina
Hissa
Personally if I was in that situation I'd have already left the dumbass and moved in with my parents.

but what if they go to ur parents house and try to kill u gonk .....

Then you call flipping 911. -Rolleth of the eyes-

What if you live in the country? And the nearest cop is five miles away? And your abusive, wanting-to-kill-you husband is right outside the door? Then what do you do?

You take it like the Bible says you should.

You're my favorite person for the day. Have a cookie.

Shy Tycoon

Penamian
hmm how about when the gf is abusive...my ex gf forced herself on me and did things i didnt want to do...things that i knew would get us in serious trouble if anyone found out...things like placing my hands on certain areas of her body...grabbing at my crotch...stuff like that....but then later i found myself forcing myself on her doing things she didnt want to do...like frenching....who is wrong in this situation who would you put in jail?

That's why I included in one of my first post that some girls are abusive.

And no offense, but you can keep the unecissary details of your relationship to yourself, as I don't think they're adding to your arguement.
Penamian

umm eek . .....well u could always ask her to stop sexually harrassing u unless u like it... sweatdrop no one would really go to jail in that situation
Falconee_Nyxis
Adversarius
JereArka
Falconee_Nyxis
Sesshina
Hissa
Personally if I was in that situation I'd have already left the dumbass and moved in with my parents.

but what if they go to ur parents house and try to kill u gonk .....

Then you call flipping 911. -Rolleth of the eyes-

What if you live in the country? And the nearest cop is five miles away? And your abusive, wanting-to-kill-you husband is right outside the door? Then what do you do?

You take it like the Bible says you should.

You're my favorite person for the day. Have a cookie.

Uhm, thanks. biggrin
There are abusive relationships when the girl is abusive to you know? Just because its rare shouldn't mean it should be ignored.
why sink as low as your husband or bf...on the other hand if you're in so much torture then I guess going to jail would be heaven.
its the constant emotional pain actually...on top of being bipolar, ADHD and having chronic deppression...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff