Welcome to Gaia! ::

To start things off, I am a semi pro-choice person. You're allowed to disagree, you're allowed to agree, but you're asked to be civil.

I am semi pro-choice, meaning the only reason I believe someone should be able to get an abortion is in the cases of Rape, insest, or if aborting would save the mother's life.

I believe that something like a medical judge should be created in order to rule wether or not a woman should be able to abort her child.

I go to life issues and i read about all the pregnant 12 year old. Half the people are telling these little shits to abort.

If you're going to think you're mature enough for sex, I think that you should think that you're mature enough for a child. Abortion should NOT be an option for stupid teenagers that think they're older than what they truly are.

Disscuss my statements.

Sparkly Explorer

Flragnararch
To start things off, I am a semi pro-choice person. You're allowed to disagree, you're allowed to agree, but you're asked to be civil.

I am semi pro-choice, meaning the only reason I believe someone should be able to get an abortion is in the cases of Rape, insest, or if aborting would save the mother's life.

I believe that something like a medical judge should be created in order to rule wether or not a woman should be able to abort her child.

I go to life issues and i read about all the pregnant 12 year old. Half the people are telling these little shits to abort.

If you're going to think you're mature enough for sex, I think that you should think that you're mature enough for a child. Abortion should NOT be an option for stupid teenagers that think they're older than what they truly are.

Disscuss my statements.

NO. Repeat thread, reported.
*stops, stares, slaps, walks away.*

Enduring Associate

8,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Clambake 200
armageddon smile
Flragnararch

Disscuss my statements.

I...I think I love you... heart
armageddon smile
Flragnararch

Disscuss my statements.

ok shut up what the hell do you mean reported im tierd or ignorant gaiains think they are so cool saying s**t like ohh this is a repeat topic man i am soo smart cut it out this is a legit question that he whants an answer to i dont care if a week ago some asked a simmilar question
games305
armageddon smile
Flragnararch

Disscuss my statements.

ok shut up what the hell do you mean reported im tierd or ignorant gaiains think they are so cool saying s**t like ohh this is a repeat topic man i am soo smart cut it out this is a legit question that he whants an answer to i dont care if a week ago some asked a simmilar question

*starts beaitng with stick* BACK TO THE CHATTER BOX!
Amen. Except in the cases of rape (and I'm not sure I agree with incest either). The conditions of the baby's conception don't negate the fact that killing it is still murder. When the mother's life is at stake, killing the baby is an act of defense.

Enduring Associate

8,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Clambake 200
Let it die. The n00b's been PMed about reporting, we've been outraged, let's finish.

Sparkly Explorer

games305
armageddon smile
Flragnararch

Disscuss my statements.

This is a bullshit question that is covered in about SIX OR SEVEN OR MORE MAJOR THREADS. GO TO ONE OF THEM IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS IT. STOP FAGGING UP ED WITH SENSELESS CRAP LIKE THIS.
I was referring to the original statement made by the host.
Flragnararch

Disscuss my statements.

I am Pro-life. Don't misunderstand me here and simply look me over as not having anything to say that you want to hear. First of all, I approached my ideas by thinking "What if this were me?" So I thought if I were raped and ended up pregnant I wouldn't have an abortion, since I wouldn't take my anger out on a innocent bystander. Adoption is what I root for since it is a non-murderous way to give a child to a couple that really does want the baby. If the mother's life were in danger I would think that a doctor could verify that that is the only way to keep the mother safe (although this happens in extremely rare cases).
My thoughts exactly. There should be more ofa "deal" when abortion is involved. However there are other cases, like when a junkie mom just realizes she has a baby after already having it suffer severe head trauma. They should offer more help programs for single mothers, especially those who are addicted to drugs.

But renember there are those who simply don't want to go through it. They might resort to more Archiac, harmful methods of Abortion (maybe even suicide) or just... continue using drugs and really just end up making a baby that was better. Its the sad truth. I just think there should be a bigger ordeal when having an Abortion... like it won't stop the determined, but it will atleast give them second thoughts.
Flragnararch

Disscuss my statements.

So, you are saying, that because these girls decided to have sex, we should now punish them for getting pregnant?

So, this 12 year old, who made one stupid mistake, now cannot have a decent future?
She cannot finish school (unless by miracle, her parents decide to help her, lets nevermind the parents that kick their childrenout of the houes or now abuse them becuse of their pregnancy)
She will never get a decent job
she is single, no husband, has to live by herself, in pretty much poverty?

And yes, most single mothers live in poverty.

So, I do not see your reasoning being justified. YOu have pplainly stated you wish to see these girls punished.

Now, if men could get pregnant, I'm sure abortions would be socialized and free. Never questioned.
If the child thinks that they're responsible enough to have sex then I see it as them saying they're responsible to be able to raise a child.

Yes you get these dumb punkass guys that think they can wham, bam, thank you maim, then leave. But did the woman say no? Cause if she had, it'd be rape and she'd be able to get an abortion.

You can't say that Men are all to blame. It takes two people to make a baby.

Unfortunatly for the women, men can't have children, which makes it easy for them to run away from the probelms they help create. Which is really sad.
Flragnararch

Disscuss my statements.
Actually you sound more pro-life than pro-choice. Pro choice is giving them a choice. you don't have anything that gives them much of a choice. I suppose since you allow for rape and incest outside of just medical reasons thats a bit better.

I don't think the people as young as 12 should be having sex, but since they are things need to be done. Allowing abortion in the first two trimesters the abortion will not be painful for the fetus as it can't feel pain yet. I have no problem with a girl or woman correcting a mistake.

I do bare a bit of malice for the girl that my wife told me about when she was helping a frined of hers with her abortion. The girl in question said that it was like her 5th abortion, and when the doctor offered her condoms the girl declined the offer saying she didn't need them.

I think it is a bit foolish to not try to prevent the unwanted pregnancy in the cases of consensual sex. Obviously there's not much of a chance to try and prevent it in the cases of rape. . .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff