Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you pro or anti abortion? Reason?

I'm just curious about what everyone's outlooks are

Wealthy Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
Dear gods, another one? Why don't they just join the ******** Prolife Prochoice debate guild? stressed For crying out loud, STOP POSTING ABOUT ABORTIONS!!!!
Please, go look in the other threads on this subject for your answers. Please.
Mistress DragonFlame
Dear gods, another one? Why don't they just join the ******** Prolife Prochoice debate guild? stressed For crying out loud, STOP POSTING ABOUT ABORTIONS!!!!

So don't be a moron and look at these threads if they don't interest you or annoy the ******** out of you.
l4dyph03n1x
Mistress DragonFlame

So don't be a moron and look at these threads if they don't interest you or annoy the ******** out of you.
Or, a better idea would be for you to go to one fo the other threads instead of creating spam.
Tetsuya Normura
l4dyph03n1x
Mistress DragonFlame

Or, a better idea would be for you to go to one fo the other threads instead of creating spam.

There are worse "spam" like these which little pre adolescent kiddies want to know "OH I want to know what sex is"

I was curious, and I OBVIOUSLY didn't see the other threads. So if this topic doesn't interest you, then go along with your own damn business and IGNORE it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff