Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:
tinkerbell818
abortion no matter how you put it is killing a life. i dont care if you were raped you got drunk your to young. you are killing a living person. some people argue that life doesnt begin untill the baby is co-depent- ie breathing in air. the life of the baby begin the second that the sperm meats the egg. That is were the merical of life starts. some argue that you can aborte a baby if the mother were raped. ok thats nice . but its still a life. the way the baby was concevied has no effect on the fact that it is a living baby. so i ask you is aboriton right or worng?

Abortion should not be used as a form of birth control, but if someone is not ready to become a parent, then they should probably abort. Do you know what it is like for a child to grow up having parents who don't really want them? Or having parents who are not ready/suitable for parenthood?

That alone will damage the child. By not considering what kind of life that child will have, you may be condeming that person to a life of rejection, ignorance, and suffering. It would be cruel to bring a child into this world under such circumstances. Absolutely cruel.

Yes, it is still a life. Human beings destroy all forms of life in order to life. We eat animals, we eat plants, we crush bugs, we deforest, we fish the oceans, we pollute. We take lives all the time. Unless you're willing to fight all of these crimes against life equally, then don't single out abortion. That would make you a monstrous hypocrit.
That last paragrap is what people need to understand. Why can we kill animals for food who suffer so long in cages, but we can't kill one lump of tissue? It's stupid.
Ok ok this is about the hundredth on abortions. Somebody should make the official Abortion thread and the I love america I love canada yada thread. If they constantly edit the first post and not let it die, then maybe we would have thought up better issues. eek
Say a person stabs a pregnant mother. If the fetus could not live outside its mother by itself and it dies it's not considered murder. So...how exactly can you say abortion is murder considering abortion is performed when the fetus cannot live outside its mother by itself?
it's neither right/ wrong, it's all about choice and choice is freedom!!
So when a guy masturbates?
Is that technically murder?
He's in reality killing billions of sperm.
Which technically.. could be a future baby.
But is still in fact a life form.

The earth is overpopulated.
If you don't like abortions, lets take a page out of China's book.
And limit every family to 1 child each.
Oh wait, usually families who are pro-life have like 25 children.

And plus, you've never been through what it feels like to be raped (i havent either), and to carry a child in result.
Dont talk about what you have no idea about.
I agree how this is a repeat thread.

Abortion should legal to a point, when the fetus hits 18weeks, when it's heart is capable of working on it's own, and it's nervous system is in working condition then abortions should be illegal. But untill that 18weeks, it is just a lump of tissue with no feelings, no heartbeat, yes it moves but so does a tick when it is sucking a bit of life out of an animal...a fetus under 18weeks is just a parasite with no real feelings, all it does is take and take and give nothing good in return.

Even if abortions are out-lawed...there are still gonna be underground abortion doctors, cuz when women don't want a baby...she won't have the baby...oh and if aborting a fetus no matter the age that it is at be murder..then what about the morning-after pill? OOooOoO the evil pill stare oooh but better yet, isn't birth control evil too becuase it is not allowing an egg to get fertilized? It's technically killing a life without giving it a chance...so then if your gonna ban abortions, ban morning-after pills and birth control pills while your at it biggrin ... stare
Quote:
abortion no matter how you put it is killing a life. i dont care if you were raped you got drunk your to young. you are killing a living person. some people argue that life doesnt begin untill the baby is co-depent- ie breathing in air. the life of the baby begin the second that the sperm meats the egg. That is were the merical of life starts. some argue that you can aborte a baby if the mother were raped. ok thats nice . but its still a life. the way the baby was concevied has no effect on the fact that it is a living baby. so i ask you is aboriton right or worng?

You must be young and still impreshionable. I mean, most people who go ranting and raving are young, or just crazily religious.

Now, in the case of tay sachs, would you make an exception? In the case of the mothers life, would you make an exception?

Because if the mothers life is at stake, its double jeopardy, huh? Murder either way. In this case, who is to say who should live or not? I would say, the ultimate decider is the woman.

And then again, what is your definition of living? Does it have to breath? Does it have to smell? Does it have to feel? Does it ghave to be able to sustain itself without the help of a host?
true, that abortion is murder..but one should consider the circumstances..being raped is a terriable thing, sex that is not agreed on by both parties invovles,so abortion is definatly not "wrong" in this case
Okey...wow.. Ive discussed dis wit ppl at skool last year like crazy and still do today. abortion is up to the woman wit the child tru.. buh it is exactly like murder. i mean, they don't HAVE to kill them... thers something called ADOPTION! they dun hafta hab that baby buh is it really necessary to kill it? ... okey, well there's also the fact that the mother of that baby could suffer as well. I mean lets say she didnt hav an abortion and put it up for adoption. that baby would grow up and try to find its mother rite? ppl out there are curious about these kinda things.. Then they would meet, mother says "i didn't want u", depression on both sides come, and sum things lead to really bad stuff like drugs and suicide... this is an open question that can go very bad both ways and good in both ways..
Quote:
Ok ok this is about the hundredth on abortions. Somebody should make the official Abortion thread and the I love america I love canada yada thread. If they constantly edit the first post and not let it die, then maybe we would have thought up better issues. eek

Theres always the guilds... ninja
To those who say that abortion shouldn't be used as a type of birth control, I say it's already the ultimate sort of birth control. They prevent birth. In fact, they stop pregnancy altogether after it's started. Aside from abstinance, it is the most effective sort of birth control. Now, I'm not saying it's -wise- to use no other type of birth control but that, but more because it's horribly expensive, invasive, and there are other methods out there.
Quote:
OMG!11! Liek, yah? Omfglolzzz.11!@

What the hell is this world comming to?
I think this person was the result of a baby somone tried to abort too late.
Alexandra Trannyth
To those who say that abortion shouldn't be used as a type of birth control, I say it's already the ultimate sort of birth control. They prevent birth. In fact, they stop pregnancy altogether after it's started. Aside from abstinance, it is the most effective sort of birth control. Now, I'm not saying it's -wise- to use no other type of birth control but that, but more because it's horribly expensive, invasive, and there are other methods out there.

Indeed. Women shouldn't use it as the ONLY form. But it needs to be there just incase that little sperm gets past the pill and the condom. Accidents happen, we have the right to get rid of it if we don't want it.
Every time you crack an egg open, you kill a chicken.

rolleyes
Killing anything that creates life is murder. I don't support either side of the Democratics nor the Republicans, but I follow the thoughts of my own and the things that I was thought. I was thought that the option of taking someone's life is not guranteed to no one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff