Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanatical Zealot

Chahklet
We should kill all child abusers. >w>

Mmm, I just say many of them, some of this are seriously sick or messed up, or don't go super far.

But for the more heinous one's, yeah, off with their heads. emotion_donotwant

Fanatical Zealot

the reverend silver
Chahklet

Some children are ******** assholes. Just sayin'.

Yeah, but do they need to be abused?

Think about it.

Magical Girl

Aporeia
HMS Thunder Child
Chahklet
LoveLoud837
Chahklet

..or not.

Yea, I bet.
Did that suspiciously sound like an admission of guilt on their part to you, too?
Good to know SJWs still support the death penalty.
Not an SJW. And I don't typically support the death penalty. Lines get muddled with stuff I've personally experienced which I'll admit is fully biased of me and hypocritical.
Suicidesoldier#1
Chahklet

Mmm, I just say many of them, some of this are seriously sick or messed up, or don't go super far.

I still don't understand where you guys get off calling ME Pol Pot Junior.

Fanatical Zealot

HMS Thunder Child
Aporeia
HMS Thunder Child
Chahklet
LoveLoud837
Chahklet

..or not.

Yea, I bet.
Did that suspiciously sound like an admission of guilt on their part to you, too?
Not an SJW. And I don't typically support the death penalty. Lines get muddled with stuff I've personally experienced which I'll admit is fully biased of me and hypocritical.

Know what they say, revenge and justice is like chocolate and peanut butter. xp
HMS Thunder Child
Aporeia
HMS Thunder Child
Chahklet
LoveLoud837
Chahklet

..or not.

Yea, I bet.

It's cool, shottie. Everyone has different snap factors.

Fanatical Zealot

the reverend silver
Suicidesoldier#1
Chahklet

I want to kill people who clearly abuse children, not rewrite history and install my own government. I'm sure most people can agree that they more or less deserve it and are horrible people, it's kind of a universal hatred, I mean even this government and Putin and them hate it, right?
@OP: ******** if I know. By paying people not to beat their children?

Oh, here's a good one for everyone. What's the difference between whooping your children and abusing them?

Because my best friend says it's skin color. Whiteskinned children mark very easily.

Fanatical Zealot

the reverend silver

Oh, here's a good one for everyone. What's the difference between whooping your children and abusing them?

Because my best friend says it's skin color. Whiteskinned children mark very easily.

Is he... is he that black guy? Or that weird white guy? O.o

In any case, I suppose whooping is a bit different than abusing, if you go too far and cause tons of damage or seriously hurt them. Whoopings probably aren't a good idea, anyways. Usually.
Suicidesoldier#1
the reverend silver
Suicidesoldier#1
Chahklet

I want to kill people who clearly abuse children, not rewrite history and install my own government. I'm sure most people can agree that they more or less deserve it and are horrible people, it's kind of a universal hatred, I mean even this government and Putin and them hate it, right?

Eh, that's kind of a bad trap to fall into, though. Remember back in the old days, the real, real old days, when, you're new in town, and you say some s**t you probably shouldn't have, and there's that one person in the village would point at you and yell BLASPHEMER! and then his buddy would yell out "STONE THE BLASPHEMER!" and everyone would throw rocks at you til you died?

We probably shouldn't go back to that. Mobs are ******** awesome, and they sure do ******** s**t up, but they're not generally the best at fairness, impartiality, etc.

Fanatical Zealot

the reverend silver
Suicidesoldier#1
the reverend silver
Suicidesoldier#1
Chahklet

Eh, that's kind of a bad trap to fall into, though. Remember back in the old days, the real, real old days, when, you're new in town, and you say some s**t you probably shouldn't have, and there's that one person in the village would point at you and yell BLASPHEMER! and then his buddy would yell out "STONE THE BLASPHEMER!" and everyone would throw rocks at you til you died?

We probably shouldn't go back to that. Mobs are ******** awesome, and they sure do ******** s**t up, but they're not generally the best at fairness, impartiality, etc.

Well of course, that's why I believe in court systems and juries and codified law systems and forensic evidence and all that. xp
Suicidesoldier#1
the reverend silver

In any case, I suppose whooping is a bit different than abusing, if you go too far and cause tons of damage or seriously hurt them. Whoopings probably aren't a good idea, anyways. Usually.

No, he's the black guy on the right, I'm the weird white guy on the left. That was a lovely afternoon, I gotta say.

Whoopings are a necessary evil.
You ever wonder why whiteskinned children are always hollering in the store, throwing tantrums and s**t? Blame Child Protective Services.
Suicidesoldier#1
the reverend silver
Suicidesoldier#1
the reverend silver
Suicidesoldier#1
Chahklet

Well of course, that's why I believe in court systems and juries and codified law systems and forensic evidence and all that. xp

stare Well, if you're going to be like that you might as well just use a ******** Scantron.

What ever happened to the days when we trusted wise old men with flowing robes and big long white beards?

Fanatical Zealot

the reverend silver
Suicidesoldier#1
the reverend silver
Suicidesoldier#1
the reverend silver

stare Well, if you're going to be like that you might as well just use a ******** Scantron.

What ever happened to the days when we trusted wise old men with flowing robes and big long white beards?

We still have them, but there dozens of more people involved to; trials, retrials, waiting periods, millions of dollar spent.

Its pretty thorough, and can always improve.

Also I scan trons some times, not so bad.

Fanatical Zealot

the reverend silver
Suicidesoldier#1
the reverend silver

No, he's the black guy on the right, I'm the weird white guy on the left. That was a lovely afternoon, I gotta say.

Whoopings are a necessary evil.
You ever wonder why whiteskinned children are always hollering in the store, throwing tantrums and s**t? Blame Child Protective Services.

I just always thought they were stupid.

A percentage of white people are just inherently dumb and violent, the one's that survived the horrible events anyways.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff