Welcome to Gaia! ::

Petrograd
Michael Noire
border issues are an attempt at Genocide. Typically it's one of the less obvious forms of genocide that is too complex for most EDers to figure out. The issue of border controls aren't about Mexicans. These same problems happen in multiple European countries. Whole nations are being wiped out through massive immigration and changes to the legal system to favor the immigrant cultures. Then as they grow up they breed with the natives and then enforce their culture on the children, completely eliminating the previous culture in as little as 2 generations. Along the way they take over the shops, real estate, employment markets, government positions, and education. Anyone who doesn't agree with the changes is labeled backward, terrorist, pariah, militant, radical, racist, and extremist.

But the net result is the same. Obliteration of races and cultures. An excellent example of this happened between Mao and Tibet. You should look into that, because most of you are probably too busy thinking about muslims or mexicans vs. white people... but China and Tibet are neither, so go study that for a while. Then come back and ask yourself whether that has happened in other countries?
You forgot two major cases of ethnical genocide and cultural annexation following illegal mass immigration - Australia ans America.

I almost thought you said "ethical genocide". Was gonna say.
Glorious Leader Luna
Old Blue Collar Joe
Glorious Leader Luna
ShepardShepardShepardShep
Glorious Leader Luna
Social Pipe Bomb
I feel like I should be consuming the cooked flesh of an infant as I read that.

Let's turn our immigration "problem" into a border war zone. This will surely make things better.

Quite sure the Oath Keepers and Three Percenters are going to do that anyway.

Who're they?

Anti-government extremist movements

Who are at best going to be killed by cartel's or at worst cause a boarder war with the US and Mexico.

So those who are pissed like a lot of us at a government that flat out refuses to do it's ******** sworn duty and protecting our borders from illegal aliens are the bad guys, rather than the sacks of s**t in DC that want to act like it doesn't have a negative affect, or that ANYONE can walk across?

Some manchildren with a s**t knowable of history and vets playing Militia is not really going to protect the "blessed homeland" from the "foreign hordes"

For champions of "the land of the free" these guys are a bunch of scared little bitches who desire nothing but oppression.
I-Chiaroscuro-I
the reverend silver
Old Blue Collar Joe
the reverend silver
Old Blue Collar Joe

Yeah, I'm used to hearing that because they don't have any other argument, or a real one. They ignore the statistics that say every 100 hundred illegal costs 65 citizens a job. But they really don't give two ******** about the poor.
They care about thinking they look compassionate.

You're just racist bro.

That's the new Godwin. Seriously. All you have is the racist card when no one mentions race?

If they were American children you'd probably give a ******** at least.

If they were American Children, they'd be LEGAL.

Only a ******** retard fails to grasp this very simple concept. Since you don't, I guess you're a ******** retard.

[********! YOU!
There's no talking to someone like you, fascist piece of s**t.
I-Chiaroscuro-I
the reverend silver
Old Blue Collar Joe
the reverend silver
Old Blue Collar Joe

Yeah, I'm used to hearing that because they don't have any other argument, or a real one. They ignore the statistics that say every 100 hundred illegal costs 65 citizens a job. But they really don't give two ******** about the poor.

You're just racist bro.

That's the new Godwin. Seriously. All you have is the racist card when no one mentions race?

Only a ******** retard fails to grasp this very simple concept. Since you don't, I guess you're a ******** retard.

Okay here's a question, how about amnesty?
Amnesty is the greatest.
By the way ******** you once again. Just so things aren't too civil.
the reverend silver
I-Chiaroscuro-I
the reverend silver
Old Blue Collar Joe
the reverend silver
Old Blue Collar Joe

You're just racist bro.

Amnesty is the greatest.

No amnesty. Follow the laws or back of the line.

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
the reverend silver
I-Chiaroscuro-I
the reverend silver
Old Blue Collar Joe
the reverend silver
Old Blue Collar Joe

You're just racist bro.

Amnesty is the greatest.

"These people stole money, how can we keep this from happening?"
"Why not just make theft legal?"

You don't solve a problem simply by changing names of people. Amnesty was already tried, and it only made illegal immigration worse. If you convince people that they can stay in this country if they make it here legally or illegally, there's just going to be more illegals coming
My Dog Mr. Kitty
the reverend silver
I-Chiaroscuro-I
the reverend silver
Old Blue Collar Joe

Amnesty is the greatest.

"These people stole money, how can we keep this from happening?"
"Why not just make theft legal?"

You don't solve a problem simply by changing names of people. Amnesty was already tried, and it only made illegal immigration worse. If you convince people that they can stay in this country if they make it here legally or illegally, there's just going to be more illegals coming

Maybe we need to return to our roots as a country.
You know, bring back our original immigration policy.
Old Blue Collar Joe
the reverend silver
I-Chiaroscuro-I
the reverend silver
Old Blue Collar Joe

Amnesty is the greatest.

No amnesty. Follow the laws or back of the line.

Well, no, that's no good. Law for law's sake is what kept the Nazis in power.

Adventuring Explorer

36,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Healer 50
If you want to get rid of all illegal immigrants there is only one 100% effective method.

Make all immigration legal.

There wont be any illegal immigrants!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas