Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Tycoon

5,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
To those of you who say, "The world is unfair" I say to you, it doesn't have to be. All the problems in society start with the individual. When one makes life harder for someone else it slows down the progression of mankind. Those same people who benefit from bringing others down are a detriment to reality and must be eliminated. It is this select group that will fall from grace by their own hand. If I where god... I wouldn't wipe out humanity. I would teach man to feel and end corruption with logic.

Fashionable Genius

3,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
You're right the individual is the root of the problem. Namely, the self-preservatory will to power in man has been the precursor to our current system of corporate and government control, oppression, and the parasitic draining of health, wealth, and freedom from the many to the few.
If I were god, I'd make it rain happy pills and no longer will you see self-serving parasitic egotists but a race of humans who truely feel and understand the inter-connectedness of all things, including each other. Leading to a better relationship to the planet, to ourselves, and to each other.

Beloved Elder

All the problems in society? Well, maybe some of them. There is a balance that must be maintained between the needs of a society and the needs of an individual.

What distinguishes humanity from ants? There are several answers, but one of them is that we see some value in each individual, in addition to the society as a whole. Ants do not. Ants spend their entire lives working for their colonies, building nests, gathering food, raising children, even to the point of sacrificing themselves in warfare.

Did I say warfare? Yes, in spite of their splendid cooperation, ants do fight other ants much the same way that we do. Colonies wipe out rival colonies merely to control terrain and the food that might be there.

AcidStrips's Husband

Dangerous Conversationalist

8,175 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
In this ambition the preservation of lies must be removed as something worth sanctifying. That is why i think it's necessary to point out that an inconvenient truth might make life harder for some or others, but it is a truth to be spoken if not acted upon nonetheless.

In this way the problem is more attributed to lack of perception regarding the realities of the environment in which we can agree not only I or the OP live in.

1,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Fanatical Zealot

Fanatical Zealot

Is mayonnaise an animal?

Beloved Tycoon

5,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Suicidesoldier#1
Is mayonnaise an animal?

Is originality an animal?

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Suicidesoldier#1
Is mayonnaise an animal?

It's an animal byproduct.

Calm the ******** down.

Fanatical Zealot

Xiam
Suicidesoldier#1
Is mayonnaise an animal?

Calm the ******** down.

Herm.

So it's like poop?

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Suicidesoldier#1
Xiam
Suicidesoldier#1
Is mayonnaise an animal?

Calm the ******** down.

Herm.

So it's like poop?

...Are you 7 or something?

Fanatical Zealot

Xiam
Suicidesoldier#1
Xiam
Suicidesoldier#1
Is mayonnaise an animal?

Calm the ******** down.

Herm.

So it's like poop?

...Are you 7 or something?

11*

I'm more like one hundredity 11 though.

But uh, whow.

Mayonnaise is technically meat. ._.

Fanatical Zealot

Wait wait wait.

This is just "White Aryan Resistance" spelled backwards.

Tell us who you're really working for?

5,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
Logic can at times pair with belief. And it's possible to be realistic and religious, depending on the religion and individual in question. Better to find the happy medium for everyone, then try to eradicate something that will have many up in arms, if you aren't restricting this statement to a singular religion like another thread. Trying to eradicate anything that is not atheism wouldn't be pretty.

Edit: I agree with SmallTownGuy. Eradicate religion and you'll still have serious issues causing conflict.

Beloved Tycoon

5,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Suicidesoldier#1
Wait wait wait.

This is just "White Aryan Resistance" spelled backwards.

Tell us who you're really working for?

Not the government. wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas