He's trying to make a point. It's there. 0.20689655172414 20.7% [ 6 ]
No, he sucks 0.75862068965517 75.9% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Old Blue Collar Joe
Ray Cest
Old Blue Collar Joe
Ray Cest
There is almost no one who needs welfare. If a need is a biological like food or water then there is very little need, even people well below the determined poverty line can afford those things. Most needs are just greeds.

Dude, go find five bucks and buy a clue. There are those that cannot afford a snickers bar that are trying to get by.
How about learning how to form an argument? Most poor people are not in absolute poverty as you see in actual poor countries. Welfare is just form of theft. I don't care if they can afford luxuries like snickers or not. Most poor people in this country are overweight so apparently they aren't starving.

Here's a nasty fact. Most overweight people are overweight because the cheap food is loaded with sodium, which retains a LOT of water and fat, and unable to afford a balanced diet.
Until you've been on the bottom, don't think it's a gravy train. While I absolutely and positively hate the deadbeats who are mooches, I feel for those stuck there that are trying to get out of it.
You're just sitting coming up with armchair explanations, well guess what I can do that too. Most poor people are fat because they just sit around and do nothing but b***h.

Even if sodium did that which i doubt, who is forcing them to consume high sodium food? There are cheap foods that are low in sodium.
Ray Cest
Phallic Wonderland
Ray Cest
Old Blue Collar Joe
Ray Cest
There is almost no one who needs welfare. If a need is a biological like food or water then there is very little need, even people well below the determined poverty line can afford those things. Most needs are just greeds.

Dude, go find five bucks and buy a clue. There are those that cannot afford a snickers bar that are trying to get by.
How about learning how to form an argument? Most poor people are not in absolute poverty as you see in actual poor countries. Welfare is just form of theft. I don't care if they can afford luxuries like snickers or not. Most poor people in this country are overweight so apparently they aren't starving.

You do realize that the cheapest foods are the worst for you?
Oh, like rice, beans, vegetables? you can get most of those things for very cheap.

Go look at the price difference between canned veggies and fresh. It's brutal, and the canned s**t is not even close to the fresh in terms of quality or healthiness.
And no, I'm not talking organic.

Distinct Browser

13,025 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Old Blue Collar Joe
Phallic Wonderland
Old Blue Collar Joe
Phallic Wonderland
Old Blue Collar Joe

No, but it's damn near it.

I highly doubt 47% of people receiving government assistance are simply mooching. He must not be aware of how hard it can be to get off of welfare, especially if you have children. I believe and have witnessed a moocher or two, but mostly I've met people who are like me and in my similar position that got sacked and are trapped in the system until something AWESOME comes along to pull them back out without detracting from health insurance or food.

For Romney to assume that 47% of us are lazy asshats, he takes away his claim that more people are unemployed or underemployed by Obama.

They don't, Phallic, and I am not saying that. I am saying that those that follow Deadrooster's policy that there is nothing wrong with living off the government, insinuating no effort should have to be made.
As I've stated on here numerous times, those who are trying to get ahead, working, looking for work, and doing their best to be contributing members of society? I cheer for them and have not one issue with unemployment and welfare being paid to help them and their family.
Those that are sitting on their a** and NOT looking and never have seriously looked, which is probably 20% of those on it? ******** them. They can starve.

If it is only 20%, Romney is still guilty of over-inflating. I also think that he wrongly feels that Obama supports the no-nothings in their mission to mooch off welfare. I believe that Obama wants everyone to be able to efficiently get employed without being scared outta their wits about what taking a job might sacrifice.

Both of them aren't right for the country, but I really want to see someone who cares about people who haven't had a living wage in forever. It isn't just about trying if minimum wage gets you nowhere.

Did you miss the part where Romney said he wants to get them to higher paying jobs where they can start paying taxes?
One is wrapping a pile of steaming horse s**t in bows and ribbons, and telling you it's a new flavor of fudge.
The other is telling you that he has a steaming pile of horse s**t, and he's gotta get rid of it, and it's not going to be pleasant. Guess which one I trust?

I don't have regular TV, we are slowly watching it all on YouTube. I'll have to get back to you after I watch it all as well as do some fact-checking.

Distinct Browser

13,025 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Ray Cest
Phallic Wonderland
Ray Cest
Old Blue Collar Joe
Ray Cest

Oh, like rice, beans, vegetables? you can get most of those things for very cheap.

Ramen is even cheaper. What about meat? Some people cannot afford vitamins and need to eat meat, which isn't the cheapest thing on the market. Taco Bell can feed a family of 4 for less than buying the ingredients to make it yourself. And I'm just talking about plain burritos and tacos.
Phallic Wonderland
Old Blue Collar Joe
Phallic Wonderland
Old Blue Collar Joe
Phallic Wonderland
Old Blue Collar Joe

No, but it's damn near it.

I highly doubt 47% of people receiving government assistance are simply mooching. He must not be aware of how hard it can be to get off of welfare, especially if you have children. I believe and have witnessed a moocher or two, but mostly I've met people who are like me and in my similar position that got sacked and are trapped in the system until something AWESOME comes along to pull them back out without detracting from health insurance or food.

For Romney to assume that 47% of us are lazy asshats, he takes away his claim that more people are unemployed or underemployed by Obama.

They don't, Phallic, and I am not saying that. I am saying that those that follow Deadrooster's policy that there is nothing wrong with living off the government, insinuating no effort should have to be made.
As I've stated on here numerous times, those who are trying to get ahead, working, looking for work, and doing their best to be contributing members of society? I cheer for them and have not one issue with unemployment and welfare being paid to help them and their family.
Those that are sitting on their a** and NOT looking and never have seriously looked, which is probably 20% of those on it? ******** them. They can starve.

If it is only 20%, Romney is still guilty of over-inflating. I also think that he wrongly feels that Obama supports the no-nothings in their mission to mooch off welfare. I believe that Obama wants everyone to be able to efficiently get employed without being scared outta their wits about what taking a job might sacrifice.

Both of them aren't right for the country, but I really want to see someone who cares about people who haven't had a living wage in forever. It isn't just about trying if minimum wage gets you nowhere.

Did you miss the part where Romney said he wants to get them to higher paying jobs where they can start paying taxes?
One is wrapping a pile of steaming horse s**t in bows and ribbons, and telling you it's a new flavor of fudge.
The other is telling you that he has a steaming pile of horse s**t, and he's gotta get rid of it, and it's not going to be pleasant. Guess which one I trust?

I don't have regular TV, we are slowly watching it all on YouTube. I'll have to get back to you after I watch it all as well as do some fact-checking.

Come to your own decision. Don't get sucked in by the partisans on either side. Vote for who you think is best, and peruse media outlets that lean a bit left/right. There's none that are not partisan.
Avoid factcheck.com, as it is, actually, ran by a hardcore far left, and has been known to 'adjust' facts.

Distinct Browser

13,025 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Old Blue Collar Joe
Phallic Wonderland
Old Blue Collar Joe
Phallic Wonderland
Old Blue Collar Joe

Come to your own decision. Don't get sucked in by the partisans on either side. Vote for who you think is best, and peruse media outlets that lean a bit left/right. There's none that are not partisan.
Avoid factcheck.com, as it is, actually, ran by a hardcore far left, and has been known to 'adjust' facts.

Felon, can't vote. But I am wanting to be informed this year.
We should not supply the poor with luxuries like shelter, or a toothbrush. That will only make them lazy. What we need to do is look to successful countries like Liberia, or Congo. They have no social safety net and they're all the better for it.
Phallic Wonderland
Ray Cest
Phallic Wonderland
Ray Cest
Old Blue Collar Joe
Ray Cest

Ramen is even cheaper. What about meat? Some people cannot afford vitamins and need to eat meat, which isn't the cheapest thing on the market. Taco Bell can feed a family of 4 for less than buying the ingredients to make it yourself. And I'm just talking about plain burritos and tacos.

Ramen is almost pure sodium. That s**t is VERY unhealthy. Most people actually need meat, especially when young.
Neurocracy
We should not supply the poor with luxuries like shelter, or a toothbrush. That will only make them lazy. What we need to do is look to successful countries like Liberia, or Congo. They have no social safety net and they're all the better for it.

There's a difference between necessities and luxuries.
Old Blue Collar Joe
Ray Cest
Phallic Wonderland
Ray Cest
Old Blue Collar Joe
Ray Cest

Go look at the price difference between canned veggies and fresh. It's brutal, and the canned s**t is not even close to the fresh in terms of quality or healthiness.
I'm not trying to be a d**k but the nutritional difference is not that great.
Neurocracy
That's a stupid comparison because they don't have functioning governments or legal institutions so it''s foolish to compare them.
Old Blue Collar Joe
Neurocracy

Exactly! Biological necessities are food and water only. If you think it's too cold, move south. Love it or leave it.

Distinct Browser

13,025 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Old Blue Collar Joe
Phallic Wonderland
Ray Cest
Phallic Wonderland
Ray Cest

Ramen is almost pure sodium. That s**t is VERY unhealthy. Most people actually need meat, especially when young.

But it's cheap, and you can fill up on it. it's all starch, and it's all I basically lived off of when I was in Seattle visiting the Art Institute in the college housing.
Ray Cest
Old Blue Collar Joe
Ray Cest
Phallic Wonderland
Ray Cest

I'm not trying to be a d**k but the nutritional difference is not that great.

The nutritional differences are significant.
Neurocracy
Old Blue Collar Joe
Neurocracy

Exactly! Biological necessities are food and water only. If you think it's too cold, move south. Love it or leave it.

If you can't afford dinner, how the ******** are they moving south? (And we already have enough unemployed, thank you. You yanks can keep your poor.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff